Is Stranger Things a good show? I've been debating about watching it. Is it worth the watch?

Is Stranger Things a good show? I've been debating about watching it. Is it worth the watch?

yea idiot now get out before you get spoiled for anything retard

If you like things that are derivative and pure nostalgic circle-jerking then it's a great show.

It's pretty good. It has the characters of a Stephen King story without the one character who's a misunderstood artist who is the hero.

Really good period piece from the 80's.

i haven't been able to make it passed the second episode

its good

It's good, homie. And it's only 8 episodes, so you can plow through it, you huge faggot.

Its... Ok. Nothing spectacular. Watch Jonathan strange and Mr. Norrell instead.

adhd is a widespread problem these days, don't feel bad

Kill yourself you wannabe nigger

its for retarded girls and guys viwing it for small talk with retarded woman, sorry

This show is ment for faggets

Fck offf niggers go back to your dads cock

It would have been better if they FUCKING DIDNT FORGET ABOUT BARB

SNOOP KOOLS DOOMBULDOOR

its a show everyone says is good, its a show that knows its good, its a show tat plays of nostalgia and knows it is while being new
so basically its a show you will think is good, agree when asked if it is good but when you watch it will see its shit and think you must not be getting it thus not tell anyone

What show. Gimme something good to watch then

Says that the furfag

That's 90% of modern entertainment right there user

yep

sid the seince cid

then he would be an expert and his judgement trusted

Wanna try that again and maybe form an actual god damn sentence?

>Watch Jonathan strange and Mr. Norrell instead

that was pretty mediocre just finished it earlier

they really played up that nigger when it wasn't like that in the book

fuck off red neck dont you have to be burrying your head in your cousins pussy

Its pretty good yea

it's def worth a watch. the hype makes it seem like it's better than it is.

it certainly has a goonies/e.t./ kinda feel mixed in with like an x-files kinda story mixed in with a john carpenter-esque soundtrack.

you realize she's kill confirmed right after the school-pool scene right?

the first episode really put me off because of the really annoying kids but if you can push past that it is a pretty decent "genuine 80s" series

Firestarter
Stand By Me
It
Goonies
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
Flight of the Navigator
These are the films that influenced Stranger Things. If you like them, you'll love it. It's like a 6 hour long movie.

This show is meant for niggers that dont know a good plot

This. I'm having a hard time understanding the "WHAT ABOUT BARB" meme. Are the two of us the only ones that saw that scene?

would the show be as popular if the mutant was boy instead of a girl?

so all stuff that you remember as good but when rewatched as an adult realize is ok at best

Although it's the fact that no one gave a shit when she disappeared (only the audience knew she "died")

yes it's good. Do not listen to all these fucking wankers because they only think mlp and teletubbies is quality programming.

both of those shows are better for children than most of whats on cartoon network, nickelodeon and disney so yes they are quality programming

Faget

Bacon bits bruh bruh

It's worth a shot. For me I thought it was pretty good but I don't understand the love it is getting...better shows out there for me.