ITT: post things that evoke powerful emotions in you

ITT: post things that evoke powerful emotions in you.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzIK5FaC38w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts7FQaVULRs
youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDZaWRAvo
youtu.be/XURVvvwTobo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0lBDnjdXcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8kc-KKjZZCI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMboOFvFx5w
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
youtu.be/1_cePGP6lbU
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtu.be/AGRfJ6-qkr4
youtu.be/kA6gc_-JeRo
youtube.com/watch?v=eOB4VdlkzO4
youtube.com/watch?v=AtteRD5bBNQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QD6cy4PBQPI
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
youtu.be/dZNO4JeX5Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzIK5FaC38w

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts7FQaVULRs

youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDZaWRAvo

The whole movie.

Cried like a fucking baby to this loop a couple of months ago in bed. Pic very much related.
youtu.be/XURVvvwTobo

I know it's stupid, but The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. The cinematography of that movie makes me feel something.

That is comfy as fuck

I know what you mean.

I don't feel powerful emotion. I have no idea what it's like to be emotional about anything.

Don't be that guy. I'm usually a stoic, but certain things get me. Pic related.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0lBDnjdXcaQ

Nothing in this thread makes me feel anything. I guess it's 2deep4me.

It's all subjective. What makes you feel a certain way?

I don't want to be that guy. I don't like that I don't feel much. I've gotten pretty good at faking it in social situations. But i still don't understand how to react to people that are visibly upset. i just stand there with a blank look with no idea how to communicate with that.

I've felt that way. Let your mind wander to whatever you feel like. Eventually you'll notice you're fixated on certain thoughts. It's possible there's meaning in those things. I'm no expert, though. This is just how it is for me though. I personally feel powerful emotions through isolation, but again, that's just me.

That's good.

I don't know how to make you relate to other people though. Sorry.

Thanks man, took it a while back.

It's hard to let my mind wander. The only things I really think about is work and what ever is right in front of me. I imagine that's why o don't have any friends, like maybe people can see through the bullshit and know that in just an emotionless asshole.

Do you connect with your family?

I appreciate this thread a lot, thank you OP.

Pic reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=8kc-KKjZZCI

Frank Ocean - Self Control

No. I live with one of my sisters and the only thing we really talk about is what we are gonna have for dinner. It's been about 2 years or so since I've spoken with any of my other siblings or my father. My mom texts me randomly with I love you texts but other then those couple texts I don't really talk to her either.

Is anyone else in a "no emotions" friendgroup? One where it's only lols and nothing else? It can (for me at least) become hard, because I do have emotion, and it's tiring pretending I don't.

I'm really no expert on the matter. I don't want to get preachy, but I might consider conselling if I were you.

I feel like that. Not necessarily we don't talk about our problems with one another, but we find it hard to connect with each other, to the point I have mostly been alone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMboOFvFx5w

I thought about that, but I remember I was in counseling in middle school and It was just a waist of time beacuse I just sat there and wouldn't say anything. I feel like it would be the same thing now I really don't like talking about myself to people I know let alone some stranger I just met.

Maybe there's just a limit to how much you can connect with just a friend. Maybe I should get a girlfriend.

Forgot to tag you.

Just make sure she's not a crazy and controlling bitch or else you'll feel more alone

youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A

youtu.be/1_cePGP6lbU
This song gets me every time

I used to just have hookups and nothing more. I hooked up with this girl who was a fellow counselor at my camp and now I think I feel things for her, but I'm afraid she isn't coming back and I'll never see her again.

Is it normal to still dream about your first love from highschool sometimes, and then spend the rest of the day thinking about her. Even though you haven't talked to her in 10 years, she didn't love you back and you have a g/f and a normal life now?

I felt something too, the way it's filmed, the places, the emotions in it

I don't know. For me, nothing beats how my first gf made me feel. I miss her like Hell, but I don't really think about her anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

youtu.be/AGRfJ6-qkr4
>inb4 Shrek memes
That song has always struck a chord with me, and something about large groups of people singing the same song tugs my heartstrings.
Actual song begins at 1:00.

youtu.be/kA6gc_-JeRo

I've been struggling a lot lately. I've been going through family troubles, and on top of that I feel as if I've been slowly drifting farther and farther away from my friends. I simply don't know how to relate to them, don't know how to connect with them. I've been buried under so much work lately I barely socialize. In addition, I'm in numerous leadership positions, and while I am young, many look up to me. It's hard by itself simply leading my own life, but I'm supposed to be the rock. I'm supposed to be the stable one. Nevertheless, we must all keep pushing forward, keep trying our best. Remember, this too shall pass.

Do you have someone to talk with?

I've lost contact with almost all my friends as well, user.
I have my gf, and a group chat with people I barely knew in high school, and that's about it.
It's okay to not be the rock sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOB4VdlkzO4

youtube.com/watch?v=AtteRD5bBNQ

Played at moms funeral 4 years ago.

I'm sorry man.

Describes my life

This quote "Life is too long to not be doing what you enjoy." makes me feel a bit.

I watch this trailer approximately once per month.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QD6cy4PBQPI

fuck yeah fireworks are awesome, but some of the best feels Ive discovered as of recently is the smell of pure air while hitting the road on the bike with my buddies

they didn't have enough tickets to get back

>tfw no cute gf to hold my hand through this pain
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

youtu.be/dZNO4JeX5Bk
They played away a storm which would have shut the festival down if it had rained

aaaaw yeah

feel like I'm the only one posting and I'm not even op

another one

I knew a simple soldier boy,
who grinned at life in empty joy
Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
and whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches cowed and glum
with crumps and lice and lack of rum.
He put a bullet through his brain
no one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
who cheer when soldier lads march by.
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
the hell where youth and laughter go.

I have several that are like that, it's a hard situatuon.

there's something about going in to a storm ahead of you with only whatever protection you choose to bring, once again the smell of humid air is quite something

I like this image.
Why?
Because it reminds me of how much I hate Islam and sand niggers.
I swear on god that I'll kill a decent number of these scum before my time comes.

This picture is my dream. A beautiful city-scape. To me, it screams success, achievement, and the view is the payoff.