Can you get prostate cancer if you do not have natural sex with a woman? I feel like I am going to die

Can you get prostate cancer if you do not have natural sex with a woman? I feel like I am going to die.

yea

muslim detected

Oh SHIT! How do you have sex with woman?

The way you normally would

I can see from the diagram how to do it but how do you make them say yes to your intrusions into her body?

You can get cancer whether you have natural sex with a woman or unnatural sex with a woman.

Have you tried the "Mating Call"?

Yes. You should stop taking it up the Ass and instead fuck the bitches up the Ass.

No please elaborate or I will look up wiki article.

Is it possible to have curved dick cuz of fapping ?

"A mating call is the auditory signal used by animals to attract mates." It says for aminals could humans use too? Do I make noises at woman? For research what noises do you make at your female?

Fucking underage idiots, go back to mommy and drink milk. You shouldn't be here anyway what happened to internet safeguard. Ask your mommy to reinstall it.

>I feel like I am going to die.
You will, just probably not of prostate cancer. Most likely a bad heart.

What is this disease in the picture tho, my g/f says it hurts her sometimes when i fully insert and my dick isn't even that big really its avg. Does she have some sort of cervical problem anons?

how dafug did he accomplish that

It says you cant have sex perpendicular only parallel.

Why are you asking here? Most of us faggots on Sup Forums haven't even seen a vagina.

My friend said you can have sex in many different positions not just perpendicular but maybe that is harmful to the penis.

Yell "Boner" at them, and then they go wild

It's totally nuts, isn't it?