Guys i need your help, my wife just caught me in an affair with her best friend. What the fuck do i do...

Guys i need your help, my wife just caught me in an affair with her best friend. What the fuck do i do? Pic related wife left friend right.

Threesome

/thread

checked
hivemind

Your wife must have really fucked eyes for you to be unfaithful

That'd be an option if she hadn't just packed her shit and left. So again, i need actual advice.

You need my help???
The only thing I can do for you is take one of them off your hands, OP.
And frankly, your wife is the hot one.
Dumbshit.

step 1: quit making up lies on the internet

step 2: try to find a girl to even be around you, you basement-dwelling neckbeard who stole a pic off facebook
>FB_IMG_....

step 3: pic related

Sorry, I meant *ex*wife.

why would you sleep with an uglier woman?

why tf would you cheat on that in the first place?

Nigga you need to apologize if SHE gets caughts cheating on YOU

you accept the consequences like a man. if your dumbass loses half your shit, you better not cry and complain like a bitch..

this wtf OP

Just kill yourself

You're an IDIOT.

You're an idiot because you thought you could get away with doing something that fucking STUPID. You just shit all over where you sleep and eat. You deserve everything that happens from here on out. She's gonna find a shark with a shingle and an Armani suit and the two of them are gonna spit-roast your ass.

Found the cuck

You should post her nude pictures here so we know what you stand to lose if we can't help you. Post girlfriend, too, to help us understand why you strayed.

LOL!

Send your wife to Weight Watchers and her friend to a dentist. It's a win-win-win.

Kek,

Yuck, should have stuck with left. Nasty affair with nasty woman is your fault.

you are a fucking retard cheating with some horse faced chick lol

Pic related

In my mind this thread was posted by girl on right, looking for attention, and now she's crying because we think she is trash.

Say to her,
"Honey look, you know that pair of new suoes that you have and you really really love, more than any other shoes?"
>yes
"Well honey, even though they are your favourite shoes ever and you love them so much, sometimes you still want to wear another pair dont you?"
>yes
"See honey, even though you live those shoes more than anything, theres no way you would want to only be able to wear those shoes and never wear any other for the rest of your life right?"
>yes
"See baby thats why you caught me with your friend. You love those shoes more than anything, but sometimes you just want to try some new shoes, it doesnt mean you dont still love the first pair, infact sometimes you dont even like the shoes you wear, you just want to try something new right?"
>oh yeah OP now i understand wow im sorry for being over dramatic, i shall invite my friend over and i can suck your dick straight out her ass for you baby, i love you.

Something like that OP

>Cheated on left for right
You've got to have got that the wrong way around

Well if she packed her shit and left, then game over. You got what you had coming to you and now it's time to start over. I'd recommend using this opportunity to change who you are. I'm not saying you need to be better at relationships (you really should), but improving yourself in general. Fresh starts are few and far between so take advantage of them and jump in with both feet.

how did she catch u?

That's what you get for cheating faggot. You had it coming, take responsibility fag

Tell us op

With pics

420 kek

He doesn't need to apologize for his wife cheating on him, because that's her own fault. Retard. In this particular situation where he's been caught cheating yes he should apologize. No one should ever apologize to a woman who cheat on them, unless they're a beta moron.