Fat people hate thread

Fat people hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ao4ypfXWRlI
reddit.com/r/Whatcouldgowrong/comments/50tlms/granny_shoves_somebody_younger_and_stronger_wcgw/
youtube.com/watch?v=YrWMitkz7J4
youtube.com/watch?v=C8w09BLiDz8
youtube.com/watch?v=hOaVfDrKxGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hjot4sIe6oU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/ao4ypfXWRlI

any lurkers?

Instead of wasting materials why not put these fat fucks as the wall?

She'd actually be cute if she lost weight

Ikr

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Holy fuck, xer is actually in one of those scooter things right?

lurking, more pls

fucking GOLD

this is now a nigger hate thread.

reddit.com/r/Whatcouldgowrong/comments/50tlms/granny_shoves_somebody_younger_and_stronger_wcgw/

Better get that back in the water where it belongs.

hahah straight into oncoming traffic.

Exactly what I was thinking

Get the Pequod ready boys, we got a bigger one this time.

1/2

you know damn well she cant stand for more then 5 minutes

This

love this one

Kekkles.

and with those bees dead in South Carolina too ;_;

I'm a disgusting slob, hate on me.

Maybe if you hate hard enough I'll learn to stop shoving lard down my throat.

Fucking top kek

Not with that body, you cow.

Oh my fucking god, what the fuck?

what

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=YrWMitkz7J4
youtube.com/watch?v=C8w09BLiDz8
youtube.com/watch?v=hOaVfDrKxGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hjot4sIe6oU

have fun fam, P.S, don't died

Was thinking the same thing my dude.

Oh man I was not prepared for this.

Develop some fucking self discipline. Watch your portion size and do some exercise a few times a week and you will see progress. If you don't have the drive to take even those simple steps, you're doomed to be fat forever.

Nah, it's not the fact that you are overweight, it's your disgusting appearance and lack of personal hygiene with a touch of autism that is the problem

BUMP FOR MORE FATS BEING DESTROYED

Threads like these pushed me to lose 20 pounds
Thank you, you faggots

kek... she's the only one in the set that's trying to eat the honey

you bet! I'm an ugly Jewish loser and no amount of meticulous self care can take away the inherent uncleanness that defines me as a person!

lol what the fuck is self discipline, is it edible? durrrr i'm so FAT, all I can think about is EATING TOO MUCH!

>Better get that back in the water where it belongs.

Water: nah.. we're good

Call me Ishmael

I'm fat and don't give a rat's ass. I wear a fedora, too. Are you triggered yet? Wait, it gets better, I also smoke a pipe. Guess how many fucks I give that you disapprove of my lardy ass?

Rub your mad spot, Sunny Jim.

look at this fat fuck

That shit honestly made me sad.

fuck u race tradeing cuck.

Someone hold her under and see if we evolved to have gills for our 'natural habitat'

I miss snacks ¦`[

beach(ed whale) body?

thanks Sup Forumsro!

Look, pal. You seems to be the one triggered. Do you want to talk about it? We can help you out, bro.

This is why I need fatism.

imagine if some dude threw a harpoon at her on campus
thatd be great

A 350-pound British woman claims it’s not her fault she’s morbidly obese — it’s because the government doesn’t give her enough money.

Christina Briggs, 26, of Wigan, England, claims she can only eat fattening junk food — a whole lot of it — because healthier food is just too expensive for her “limited” welfare benefits, according to an interview.

How about exercising to lose weight? Out of the question Briggs says — gyms are just too pricey, and she hasn’t been “educated” on how to exercise herself.

“I tried swimming but it cost £22 [$36] a month and it meant I had to cut back on my favourite pizza and Chinese takeaways,” she said.

“It’s not my fault – healthy food is too expensive,” she added. Briggs stuffs her kids with PopTarts, chocolate fingers, chips, salsa, and Marshmellow Fluff, along with her fast food takeout.

Snacks couldn't relax

just lose some weight and lose the fedora and you won't get so mad at these threads

m00t?

>and this is where I keep my genetics.

Late night snacks no more, right.

Does this pig own a mirror?

Yeah, but is it a pipe that's actually a vape? Also, do you have a neckbeard? How many trench coats do you own? Are you in a band?

Why would I? I'm completely satisfied with who I am. I love posting in these threads because it makes you kids furious that I'm totally okay with being fat. Pro tip: You can be attractive, strong, and successful while being fat. And I happen to look damned good in a fedora.

7.4 on the rekter scale

Here you go..

you're a fucking gay. stop kidding yourself, loser.,

Lie. No one looks good in a Fedora.

No, I've smoked an actual pipe for more than 20 years. I own about fifteen or so. I own one black oilskin trenchcoat. And I have a neck, chin, and chest beard which hasn't seen a razor in decades. No, I'm not in a band. I'm a community organizer and radical unionist if it makes any difference to you.

Pic related: me.

Thanks bro.

post a picture of yourself, you 60 year old virgin.

No problem

mods

I just did. Do an image search. The photo is from a newspaper article about my union organizing activities. Here, here's another picture of me. Fat and handsome. Jelly?

Damn son, you got to be low key asking for a dox of this guy, you can be fucking serious.