Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=which sex gets in more car accidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

Men already pay more in virtually every way. Your auto insurance, for instance.. you pay more simply because you're a man.

Women get into more accidents. So the insurance companies started charging them more, because they're a liability.

They whined: it was discrimination, they said.

So they charged men the additional amount instead.

Pretty much every fee you pay, you pay more. Either to cover the liability of women, or blacks.

Either accept it and move on, or fucking do something more than make a fucking thread.

Is he checking for dicks? You'd better believe that's a trigger.

I don't understand this. How the fuck is he advocating equal pay by promoting non-equal pay? How fucking retarded can you get?

Men wouldn't waste their time at this cucks theater.

he's transphobic, he should have said that only cis men will pay more

That's a pretty good deal, since men usually pay 100% more for tickets because of women. This is right after they pay 100% more for dinner.

>Men already pay more in virtually every way.

Even saying this will get you labelled as a rapist , virgin , pedophile by 95 % of women in the western world.

I cannot wait for the next reset of society . This is just so obvious now .

AKA: Lose profits at our theater because no men are coming day

>Michael Moore
>taking anything this fat neckbeard says seriously or actually bothering to watch one of his "documentaries"

Haha almost got me OP you horrendous faggot.

Because women are paid 25% less (say the feminists(seriously 25 MOTHERFUCKING PERCENT?)) so the men are "paying it back"

All the men should "identify as female". When he doesn't honor that, sue his fat fuck ass so hard he'll be skinny next year.

Just go in and say "I identify as a woman and if you dissagree you are a sexist and violating me!" or some feminist bullshit "NOW GIVE ME 25% OFF!"

I don't blame him. It's Michael Moore, he can't help it.

KEK I wish someone would try this shit. I would just straight up tell them I identify as a woman and pay less.

My favorite is pic related I'd just say I was a female native and get free sweets

Wait. I can hire women for 25% less to do the exact same jobs as men? And have them strutting around in short business skirts all day? I'm firing all the men tomorrow.

Oh, wait. Reality.

dat girl is cute :3

Women do not get in more accidents. Men get in more accidents because they drive more this is why they pay more.

lmgtfy.com/?q=which sex gets in more car accidents

gross

man that pic, how stupid can you get, lets fight this (over exaggerated) inequality with some of our own because that will sure help.

Traverse City would do that bull shit

Or Black's? Well that was random. and false.

pls gib $0.75 cupcakes

lol did you bother to read it yourself?
Women are more likely to wreck period. they wreck less often purely cause they drive less often, but the reeeal important part here is when me cause the accident it is more likely to be lethal.

Think about it this way, if you owned a business and could pay women 25% less then what you paid men, why would you ever hire a man again?

How is it false, lol? Whites pay a lot more than their share. It's astounding how much more they have to pay.

Sigh. Shouldn't you be going to bed?

Oh wait, tomorrow's Saturday.

You know what, fuck it. Go to bed now, and sleep until Monday morning. Maybe that extra sleep will help, and you won't be such a fucking moron.

He is jumping on the bandwagon to be edgy and hip, since his last 2 movies,no one even heard of them past 9/11 movie.

Also wage age is female fallacy

>today at my movie theaters men will stay home and pirate 25% more movies

>implying men will watch Micheal Moore in theaters.

I do not, it is horrible that Michael Moore expects people to pay to see his films.

I was in Traverse City for the horse show.

It's a Traversty.