No fluffy thread

No fluffy thread.

Fluffy thread?

get out

Autism

Yeah, and all the other degenerate "Cuck," "Furry," "Help Sup Forums I have a penile infection" threads aren't.

I'll get to those. Calm your dick.

Go to back to /trash/

So, y'all. Out of pure curiosity - what do you like seeing in fluffy pictures the most? Can be anything. Not just the box/general idea behind it, but also the setting or some specific object.

Smarty's with their herd invading a persons lawn and then having the smarty tortured by watching his entire herd be tortured and killed till the smarty wants to die.

foals getting fucked up in front of mothers/sadbox with foals dying/smarties being killed infront of their herds/fluffies that got fucked with their whole lives getting revenge

Say no more fam.

good shit fam, wish there was more actually good content coming out of the booru

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH DUMPTIME

If I had the artistic skills I would do it. My fiance is actually a great artist but if she knew I was into this she might shit a brick.

yea, same. I`ve gotten tired of all the stories, need to see more quality art. Wish wolfram(?) didn`t quit making art.

say no more

Who knows. There are women artists on the booru too.

My personal favorite.

I aim to please

fuck, sorry about that.

Great art and story, the only thing I don't like with Nestle is that his dad still didn't give him a mare to fuck. Like, he was great to him because he was so well behaved, but still made him rape his brother.

It was punishing the smarty while rewarding nestle. Killing two birds with one stone... or fluffies in this case.

Right, I mean I get it, but I just feel like Nestle deserved better.

thanks, you're a peach

Eh, He was happy in the end. And I'm sure he got a real mare after his brother killed himself. It all works out in the end.

I got you fam

this is literally the most autistic thing on Sup Forums.

>wants to be cool + doesn't want to hurt real animals
>fluffy threads

Honestly I would donate a lot of money to a GoFundMe page for a high-production value movie to be made of fluffies.

Then go fuck of to a trap thread, dickhead.

Are you implying hurting real animals makes you cool? You need some serious help, comrade.

same

trap threads are gay

nah just that these are autistic and the text makes me cringe

They are entertaining dude. Dumb, anthropomorphized animals getting rekt. It's funny.

that mongo is no comrade to us.

well, so's this faggot.

I cringed a lot too at these when I first saw them. But the thing about cringey stuff is that you sort of become addicted to cringing...then you enjoy it.

Hey, look. trips.

This artist is the new fucking best guy we got, hope he stays as active as he is

He is. This last one went up just a few days ago.

Oh, okay. Then whatever.
We're all comrades.

But some are more comrade than others.

maybe i'd need to be high to enjoy it. i'll look again next time i'm high if i remember

>that title
kek

thanks, m80. I'm rather proud of that one.

I didn't want to write this in public, but you've read my mind.

Im a bad artist.
>Is there a online fluffy customizer?

yaaay orwell

Jesus, dat last ribbon...

This is one of my favorites

yeah, funny as hell.