Nordic Countries

>what kind of cuisine do you want fom?
>just FISH my shit up

Ah another exciting post from Canada
Odd how he posted this when most Nordic people would be asleep. Really makes you think.

t. dane rape baby

All about the thick pink sausage.

>refrigerator hasn't been invented yet
>fuckall to eat during winter
>oi pham you got any plans so we don't fucking starve to death
>well it's gonna taste like shit but we can do our best to try to preserve some fish so at least we have something to eat
>okay
>fast forward a millennium and a fucking leaf who doesn't have any cuisine other than fucking tree syrup treats the necessity that was fermented fish as if it's the epitome of cuisine

Oh sorry, I meant to say
FUCK YOU STUPID CANADA YOU FUCKING IDIOT THIS SHIT IS GREAT AND MY ANCESTORS WERE VIKINGS AND SHIT AND THAT'S MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER BE YOU TREESPAWN

Really great post

no wonder feminism is so popular in Scandinavia if they're so used to rotten fish

NO recovery
Scandis are done

B

T

F

O

>What did he mean by this?

Why not just move south where its warmer? >nordcucks LITERALLY on suicide watch

you don't remember what happened last time the assholes did that?

Because then the fish and trees wouldn't freeze.

I don't know about you, but I've got a terrible phobia of food poisoning from eating negro.

They built civilization and were worshipped as gods? Ancient egypt was nordic.

Hmm really made me think

very good post my friend

That would be pretty beta desu

I hear that in Nordic countries they eat a lot of tsebis and injera.

>implying Iceland doesn't have best cuisinet

what the fuck is tsebi and injera

wow is the real?

Nordcucks are always on suicide watch. They have very high suicide rates between those 3 countries for some reason.

Staple dishes of Somalia and other east African shitholes.

Right on

buddy, Peru was Nordic too. haven't you read about the White Gods of the Chachapoyas?

yea but it's only eaten seasonally anymore
in that pic we have
liver sausage, blood sausage, head cheese, boiled sheep's head, cured ram testicles, cured whale blubber, smoked lamb, dried stockfish, fermented shark and other appetizing dishes

>leaf humour

still better than maggot cheese

Why eat somethings face?

This coming from you, Australia?

You've never been so angry you needed to devour a face?

nah I'm white

>eeew taste bad on my tonguey :(((

Let me guess you only drink soda because you don't like alcohol

why not desu
iceland was poor as shit for most of its history and you couldn't afford to waste a perfectly good head

Its not the we wuz days anymore though

now this stuff is mainly eaten seasonally during late january to mid february at traditional festivals

the sheep's head may be one of the main exceptions as many old people eat it year round, for example my grandfather can't get enough of the stuff

bad post

fish is goddamn good, shit like sardines, herring, mussels, cod, halibut, etc is pretty damn good

b the way brits, im pretty sure newfie fish & chips and compete with yours

I had wagyu beef cheeks at a fancy restaurant once so I guess its not much different.

Was pretty fucking tasty desu. But if they had brought out the cow's head? Probably not mate

woah boi
you told them good