Old thread: >>702320956

Old thread: No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
youtube.com/watch?v=kf-I5Fz7hbc
youtu.be/87c00G5NjO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ham

I can't wait to die

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into ‘you show me yours, I’ll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. so What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said “fresh” and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!” I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie “yo homes smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

>from previous bread
I've kinda loved this same girl since kindergarten. She left my school in 3rd grade and came back for 5th grade. we both had mutual feelings for each other, but I was always to shy to ask her out. after 5th grade, she moved a few cities away. around 2009 we got back in touch via myspace, and same ole same ole happened and I bitched out into asking her out. She eventually asked me out, but I pussed out, again, and gave some shitty excuse on why I couldn't date her and we steadily stopped chatting (another reason was that she had gained considerable weight since the last I saw her, and being the vein cunt I was, didn't really want to date her for that reason). fast forward 6 years, I found out she had a kid (absent dad), and I still do love her, and would want to be with her, chubby and all, but she still lives and few cities away, plus the kid thing. fuck, I hate how much of a bitch I was in grade school, because if I hadn't been, We might have been together for some 20 years, and that could've been my kid with her.

>nice trips

I probably would've never left you if you weren't such a childish bitch. And here you are still playing these stupid games kek grow the fuck up.

one of my friends is dating a Girl that I liked since highschool. I knew he way before he did, never got the courage to ask her out, then he beat me to her.

He never knew I liked her, and he told me they had sex.

makes me sad.

I'm playing the Witcher 3 and the conversations have a ridiculously long load time and it's pissing me off. On top of that my little sister is being a cunt and I'm thinking about letting my neighbour molest her.

My ex and I broke it off after 8 years because we both quite literally drove the other to therapy, but I still miss her...

delete this.

I cheated on my girl about 3 times now out of insecurity. I masturbate about 5 times a day because she barely puts out, but when she does the sex is great. I often blow my loads to her cousins. I love my gf but she's a big bitch.

Fucking normie, I blow my loads on my cousins.

I'll never trust anybody but myself.

People form friendships or relationships because they want something from the other person. I have very few friendships/relationships, and I'm aware of what they want from me.

A volunteer chauffeur, temporary amusement to fill the hole in their lives, someone to walk on, an obligation. I'm sick of playing a dense, awkward, moron, but it's all I know how to be.

In the past few months, the thoughts have become frequent. Some days they're not there, other days it's all I think about. I don't want to be here.

I feel like I have lost so much in the past two days.

My girlfriend who I had been dating for over a year decided to tell me she has feelings for my best friend. It was one of the most soul crushing things I've ever experienced, she wants to be "friends" because she wants to have her cake and eat it too, but honestly I think she's a total bitch. Who the fuck does that?

My best friend too totally initiated everything and I know 90% of him was doing it just to one up me and fuck me over. I fucking hate his guts and can't wait until karma gets back around to him.

And guys I loved this girl so much, she was perfect and our personalities blended so well. The sex wasn't fantastic but she made up for it in every other way. The past couple months she just got more distant, ditched me more, and just in general wasn't very nice. I knew that's what was going on, I'm not stupid, I knew long before I got her to admit it to me. I just wanted to keep going and not have to deal with the emotional pain... I love her so fucking much, and I know right now I'd still take her back as fucking bad as it sounds.

You really need a therapist

How can I stop my jealousy? like I even get jealous when my friends hang with other friends without me.

user, people suck. It's easy for me to tell you that taking her back (if given the option) will only hurt you more, and not to do it. But I'm not in your shoes, I don't know what the relationship meant to you. You probably already know she would keep on hurting you.

user, try to find new people who aren't toxic. Neither of them truly care about you if they would do that to you. Find people who would never.

I cannot believe Hillary has gotten this far with her current and past corruption

Ham

I'm your basic pretty boy jock. I was the best football player in HS, now I run my father's company, make a shit ton of money, girls throw themselves at me blah blah blah you get the point. I have declined every girl that has approached me. I decline them because I have no sexual feeling for women. The only girl that I will have is an anime chick. Anime chick's are perfect where as real girls are nothing but drama and a burden. No one knows I watch anime let alone hentai. I'm 26 and have the choice of many women and I turn them down instantly. I pray for the day that someone will build androids that can look like whatever you want. I will make her look like my dream anime girl and download all the anime I have into her memory so I can make the perfect waifu.

Trump 2016

My best friend's ex lives in the same dorm building as me and there's a fucked up part of me that wants to fuck her? I'm not even into girls 90% of the time but something about the situation makes it seem hotter?

Too much of a pussy to try anything though, thank god.

the room's a bit too hot. i have to get an exhaust fan or my plants might get too stressed

I WANT TO FUCK MY SISTER IN LAW

Working on it, having a hard time getting a hold of a doc.

stop being like me and go for it, faggot. go cunt punch her.

Thanks man... it's funny how the words of a total stranger online can make so much of a difference. I know she would hurt me again, so I don't know why I feel this way. I guess it's too early to actually be over her either way, but you're right. It's just going to be hard not waking up next to her every morning.

Thanks for caring, user

my parents put me in a mental institution and there they were torturing me

so I talked about a sexual incident iwth a female masseuce and sex with other men in front of them to shock them.

it didn't do much harm... it just hurt me

don't wanna fuck with my bro like that. he's already in a shitty mental place, don't wanna risk adding this to his plate.

Fuck you Karina I wish you'd stop being such a fucking moody bitch for once I'm tired of your manipulative bullshit

I want to break up with my gf of five years.

I have had a thing for a gal for a long time and we got back in touch over last weekend. It makes me see every flaw in my gf and makes me wish I were single.

You had late stage cirrhosis of the liver and didn't bother to tell anyone or go to the hospital until your body was filling with fluid? What the FUCK is wrong with you??? Jesus, please be OK :'( Don't die. You're my best friend.

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

I'm into this really cute barely legal trans boy from the bahamas who i have no chance with because distance/age/i'm a sack of shit
but he's also one of my best friends and it eats me up because i have such a great time with him but really don't want to ruin it by pushing something that isn't there.

I would probably do the same thing, if it happened to me. Second chance, third chance, non-stop.
Take your time, you won't get over someone in the blink of an eye.
Good luck, user.

Met a nice and beautiful muslim girl (24y) 2 months ago. She was from Kosovo, had a scholarship and had to leave my country 3 weeks later. I met her the first day she arrived.

We dated, it took me 5 days to even kiss her because she was so shy and traditional. This was the kind of wife I was looking for: petit, nice looking, shy and in no way slutty. We made out, met every day, but I never actually fucked her. She became her period the last week when I nearly had her this far.

I catched feelings, she did too. So she said she wanted to come back to my country as soon as possible. I knew a long distance relationship is difficult, and I offered to visit her. She said I can't do that, she lives with her parents and basically is under their complete control, so she just won't be able to be with me there.

So we texted and skyped, but 1 week after she went back home her father had a hearth attack. Afterwards she was backing down, becoming uncomfortable speaking to me and I felt she was hiding something.

1 week passed, and suddently she wrote me that at the moment she's unable to have any relationship, she's even unable to be friends. This shocked me, so I pushed for an answer. Made her somewhat angry by text, she didn't want to talk it out by phone.

She said her father had the heart attack because she asked him what if she'd marry a foreign guy. He exploded and yeah... went to hospital. Now she has to pay some of the hospital bills and works like 12 hr/day, and feels bad because she thinks it's her fault. Her parents want her to marry a guy from her country and religion, and she seems to let it happen...

Don't know what to do in this situation, she always puts down my text attempts pretending to not have time and doesn't call me so we can work things out. I really love her and know she has feelings, too.

She comes back to my country no matter what in a few months and stays for nearly a year, but to another city maybe 200 km away...

I fantasize constantly about doing a couples swap with girl I work with and her husband. We have gone out with them a few times but never even discussed that.

The thought of her riding me on a hotel bed while her husband rails my wife on the other bed has made me blow many a loads.

I love you Michele. I'm not sure why I still do. It's been some time. but every girl I'm interested in has some aspect of you.

CHEK EM

My best friend of ten years (and girlfriend for 8 months).. spent the last two years trying to convince myself I was over her. In the last few days I've seen her again.. Slowly realising that maybe I'm still in love with her.

But now she has a boyfriend, and a baby. Wish we could at least be friends again but.. probably impossible now

I hope things work out user :(

Thanks, user. Good luck to you in your future as well.

Chek'd and wrecked. Howdy Doodat?

i want my countrymen to die. i'm from the philippines. i want actors, newscasters, government officials, the rich, the poor to die.

must be howdy doody tim-CHEK EM AGAIN

I was engaged to a girl I was in a long distance relationship with. May was the last time I heard from her before she disappeared. Haven't heard from her or her family since and I have a date on Monday, part of me feels like a scumbag for not waiting longer but the other part is just angry that she'd just up and leave without even saying goodbye.

womp womp

Karma wont do shit to either of them. You tell them to their face to go and fuck themselves and that you they both die in a car accident while shes giving him road head. People that say "I hope karma gets them" say so because they dont have the balls to take action.

I Wish I could find some sort of muse to get me out of this rut because I'm not interested in helping myself. Unemployment life is not the way to be. I know I should be aspiring for better. I know I should be doing better for myself but at this time, I just don't care enough to do more than exist.

Whats stopping you?.

i jerk it to cp daily

You know, I've thought about that. I've thought about beating the shit out of him, I've thought about keying his truck, I've thought about spilling all her secrets... but that's not revenge That's just going to cause them to look at me and be like "man we were right about him what a loser, what an asshole."

I think it'll definitely be better if I'm just mature about it, if I just let their relationship fall apart on its own. I know it will, they'll both try running back to me, because I was the one who really deeply cared for both of them and was always there for them.

But I won't be there for them to run back to, and I think that's much sweeter form of revenge above all. If I decide to blow up and make an ass out of myself, I look like a fool and they won't realize just what the fuck they missed out on and screwed up.

Go out for dinner or drinks and talk about it. Its always the risks not taken that you regret.

Democrats and republicans are mostly mindless drones. Stop being part of the problem. Please

Me too

I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS

I'm pullin' for ya man, as much as a stranger on the internet can

my roommate is a bitter bitch alcoholic and refuses to get help because she says therapy doesnt work for her. she fucking gets drunk every night and terrorizes me and my gf for no other reason other than shes sad that she cant get a bf and she let two of her dogs die. i dont feel sorry for her because shes jealous that me and my gf (who's her best friend since 2nd grade) are happy with each other and she doesn't have that. i would kick her out of the house but im a fucking retard and if i were to kick her out then she would claim half the shit in the house was hers (which it is, fuck me) and i dont want to get into this legal shit.

I want to marry my girlfriend of 7 years but can't bring myself to do it because I've never told her I fap to loli. I love loli, it's my #1 fetish; it doesn't go past 2D, and I have a shitload of nieces I've seen grow up without any kind of sexual perversion that people who fap to loli allegedly have.

I'm just afraid I'll marry her and she'll somehow find out a few years in and I won't be able to explain myself, or she'll think I'm sick. Fuck, man. It's just hentai.

Thanks user

Good to get it off your chests. Do not listen to advise here. You are on Sup Forums.

We do hear you though.

Agreed the best way to truely get revenge on someone is to act like it didnt bother you at all. Not even a little bit. It makes people question they own self worth and wonder why it was so easy for you to dismiss them with giving them a second thought.

You're totally right.

It happened to me. The victory is when you stop talking to them and a year later she cheats on him and then you get a three paragraph facebook message and simply reply "not interested in talking to you" and then wait for "seen" to pop up before blocking.

Mother fucking hell, it didn't have to happen that way.

I live in a half double. My neighbors toilet doesn't work so they're shitting in my half of the yard. My girl said it's probably dog shit. But I never saw dog shit with corn kernels. I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

it's just a petition, faggot.

Not gonna be okay, dude.

My aunt died of n-stage and literally 2 wks before dying said "i think if I can stop drinking, I'll get more time"

Your friend didn't go to the hospital because they were in denial. You can't afford to join them in denial. They're already dead. Spend time with them but do not stay at the hospital watching them die.

Good fucking luck user

I might be gay and I have slight feelings for a friend that I've had for years. He's completely straight tho, what do?

i don't want to spoil good words but from my experience everyone hurts you, everyone is toxic and the most toxic of them is ourselves. i've just defaulted to blaming myself for everything ~ because then i could change it. Someone tries to rob me, it was my fault for being there, a girl fucked me over well it was my fault for letting her close. I live a lonely and sad life.

Indeed, friend. Just like I question my own self worth in this phase where she's totally infatuated by a manipulator. The only thing is it'll hurt her a lot more when she realizes the whole situation down the road

Also checked

Sorry you had to go through this type of shit, user, I would never wish this on anyone... even them. That does sound like a great way to go about it, I wouldn't block though, I'd love to see the desperation come full circle.

Then stop fucking them!.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Find out if you're gay by having a casual hook up with a nice looking guy, then confess and ask if there's any way he could reciprocate. Be mature enough to handle rejection.

GOD MODE: Tell your friend you have feelings and that he's making you gay, ask him to sleep with you so you can find out.

Just tell him man, go out with a bang!

Why the fuck do college students have to take English classes?
Fucking christ. Literally arts are the most pointless courses ever. No great writer learned to write in fucking school. They were methodical thinkers who people wanted to read about. I have a 5 page journal essay to do this weekend stacked on top of Chemistry, Calculus, and CSE homework. Fuck English Comp. Anyone who has an English degree should be taken and shot in the fucking head.

I have chest acne, and I would like it off of my chest.

I love my step mom. So much, I truly love her. I confessed my love to her months ago and that did not go so well. She did not tell my dad, by she denied any sexual or emotional relationship. I have tried influencing that idea around the house and have taken so many pictures of her perfect excellent ass. She noticed me trying to persuade her and caught me taking a pic yesterday. Few hours ago we talked about it and she said that if there is anymore I have to move out (I'm 18), and that will ruin the relationship between my dad and I and my stepmom and I. But I love her so much and I feel like all the dull boringness of my life had been there because she steals all my joy. I just can't get over her. She is perfect t in every fashion. But I cant ruin everything between everyone

i need some deep rap muisc, im tired, im vaping, and i just want to chill out

If you don't block, you stalk. Then the desperation does come full circle. To you being the desperate one. Once the tables are turned, you jetpack outta there. Sticking around never ends well.

NF Therapy Session is god-tier.

Just my opinion--don't go for the friends thing. It seems already like you said "fuck that," but still, in my experience it's always best to end it, period. I've burnt bridges that way--I've never stayed friends. And yeah, it sucks sometimes, but it seems a lot better than friends I have who kept succumbing to the booty calls with hopes for more, and then just being crushed time and time again because they always harbored secret hopes that their ex would see the light. Rarely does it happen, and when it does, usually just seems to postpone an even more catastrophic breakup later.

Sorry to hear about this, user. Just hang in there. Try--and I know it's hard--try (if the opportunity arises) NOT to take her back. Again, doing so tends to postpone an inevitably worse and more heart-wrenching breakup.

All I can offer are platitudes, but it will get better. Girl of my dreams broke my heart, and while it was years of shit, I finally feel way better about things now. No hard feelings--I frequently find myself hoping she's happy--but I also have no desire to correspond with or see her again.

I'd be great if everyone on Sup Forums died. Then, /b might be less shitty.

Hmm true, however I've never really seen the problem with stalking every now and then. I have a couple exes (while not at the same level as this one) who I stalk like once a month, just see what's up, doesn't really take an emotional toll on me

This was the first result for "deep rap music" in YouTube.

Listen to some slim jesus... no wait dont!!.

If I died, Sup Forums would be a lot more shitty.

Hopsin Ill Mind 5 and Ill Mind 7, Brother Ali - Mourning In America album and Truth is Here album, Reggie Watts - Fuck Shit Stack

True. I also can't believe Donaltitus Triumverump won the fucking repub primary and is a blubbering orange faced twat that's made it this far.

youtube.com/watch?v=kf-I5Fz7hbc

I look 5/10 (maybe 6) and can't do much about it

>Feelsbadman.jpg

The whole album by the way.

This is a pretty good song off it.
youtu.be/87c00G5NjO4

A girl I had a crush on in middleschool died from cancer a few days ago (a week maybe?). Anyway, we were friends and became somewhat close over the years. About three months before she died she asked if I would take her on date, and I did, but afterwards I basically cut off communication from her. I didn't want to put emotional effort into a relationship that I knew would not turn out well for me, knowing she had cancer and knowing she would die before me (even though I did have feelings for her). 5 days before she died she messaged me and told me she missed me, etc. I basically just tried to end the conversation as quickly as possible.

The thing about it all is that I know what I did was selfish. I could've spent her last days with her and made her the happiest that I possibly could; but knowing that she would eventually leave me I opted not to get involved. Still don't know if it was the right decision.

TLDR: gril dies of cancer, wants relationship beforehand, shut her out of my life. Wondering if right decision

Okay you get they ball rollin and I promise we will follow suit!!.

I feel emotionally dead, my self-esteem is rock bottom. I've been wanting to end it all.

You're lying to yourself for all to see. I'm an obsessor. I fb stalked for a decade. The emotional toll is obvious- you think of them and then can't let the thought pass. You have to go to their page. Or drive by their house if it's a severe obsession. I get that. I do. I'm trying to save my past self that I see in you at this very moment. So consider this a message from a very different future version of yourself- Clean. Fucking. Break. Know it's over then make it that way.

I know you're so right, and I will try very hard if the opportunity does come up to not take her back. Honestly though, I doubt she'll try though, not until she's had her fill of the summer grass on the other side, just to realize it too withers in the fall.

And yeah man, I have a couple exes who I have a deep love for, I hope they're happy and I hope they do well. I hope maybe someday I can feel the same for her, but I will never love my friend again, he's dead to me.

She was just easily manipulated, but also very selfish and self-centered. Just her flaws I guess, but she still did something she knew would hurt me, and there was a time she could've halted it from happening- but didn't.

I don't even know where I'm going with this now, but thanks for the advice, user. I love hearing from people on here who are just genuine human beings, means a great deal.

My sister's boyfriend is a loser. He has anxiety problems that allow him to get SSI benefits which he can only receive when is not working. He has had jobs but it is easier to not do shit and get government help instead. He is also staying with us until the 11th of September. I wish he would just die already and my sister could be with someone worthwhile.

What's gotten you here, user?

I can't believe we don't have a candidate worth a fucking damn. This is bullshit man, the politicians work for us - it would be like hiring someone to go grocery shopping for you and they buy all the shit they want, but get the cheap shitty versions. How can America be happy with the choices for president? I know they don't have any power, I'm sure they are only a puppet for something bigger, but fucking kidding me