Ask a dude who just bonded out of jail on domestic violence charges anything

Ask a dude who just bonded out of jail on domestic violence charges anything.

Things to know:

1) I'm not a nigger.

2) The woman I hit deserved it, happened in 2014, been living the fugitive life hitchhiking across the country.

3) Prior to this, I've never been in trouble in my entire life.

4) I'm choosing freedom and temporary homelessness over sitting in jail for the many months it would take to work this situation out, so I'm bullshitting around in a truckstop watching Adult Swim.

Ask away!

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sucks. hope you got a shelter around you or something.

I am not a we wuz, sorry to disappoint.

bonded out of jail...? You mean you broke out?

IT MEANS HE'S A DUMB FUCKIN' NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Closest one is far away, can't risk hitchhiking and getting stuck away from this town. 5 days until my arraignment, haven't plead yet...asked for a continuanice to secure a public defender.

I'll find an empty tractor trailer or abandoned house to squat in until the 7th. No biggie.

A bond is 10% of the due bail. A bond agent puts up all the money, you give him 10% of that + his/her fees to ensure you'll show up to court on time. I'm not a fugitive any more, they served their warrant on me from 2014 last night.

Why did you hit her and why did she deserve it?

THE BOND AGENT IS A USELESS PEDOPHILE NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does your autism really know no bounds

you seem like a loser

truck stops seem worse than jail

i guess you didn't get to this point my making good decisions though

are you a gay?

Pls green text the incident and pic of her or at least describe her

/thread

How much was your bond?

She came at me with a knife so I hit her in the face, grabbed my wallet and keys and left. She's a very violent and abusive person. My car got impounded for leaving it in a private parking lot for too long. Haven't seen that car since 2014, no idea who took it, the Police in the town who towed it refused to provide me information on its location.

After I settle this I'm going to sue the company that took my car and the Police of that town for illegal seizure of my property and refusal to alert me to its location so I could re-obtain it.

How hard is it hitchhiking? I wanna try Nevada to New York.

OP I will house you, cloth you and feed you if you can make it to ohio.

Temporarily yes. I admit it. All my family is back in Croatia and unable to aide this situation outside of wiring money from time to time. I did do cash work for a while in one town and even rented an efficiency but the Hotel owner evicted me because of the warrant after they did a background check for some reason so I left there too.

timestamp, and where are you posting from?

$180, misdemeanor charges aren't anything really but it was a hindrance to a stable life for 2 years.

dont get kidnapped

well you are nothing if but an honest man, good luck to you my brother.

can you change the channels?

Effortless is you're not a junkie or faggot. I've never had problems, most truckers will feed you and give you their shower vouchers. They get a free shower every time they refuel, they wind up with piles of free shit just from getting gas they need.

A lot of divorced dudes who are lonely, so talking is a requirement, they're really only taking you to have the company.

damn, she came at you with a knife? how were you charged for self defense? you should need to know some jiu jitsu shit to be able to get out of that without punching her. Hell she should be the one being prosecuted.

I'm in South East Ohio, I don't trust Sup Forums people not to fuck me over or cause harm to my life. I am content where I am, but thank you.

She's a woman. Judges overwhelmingly side with women.

Do you know The verdict, or did you just run?
Also, do you know the police impounded your car or do you just assume?

I can, Direct TV, limited entertainment options. Not paying attention to it really. Just background noise.

Just take care of the charges, dipshit. It's domestic violence not some kind of crazy class X felony or something.

I ran on 5 felonies from Illinois and got popped in Florida a few years later and the hassle I went through of being held in hillsborough county on a no bond extradition hold then being transferred back up to illinois to face the music wasn't worth it.

Had I just taken care of the shit at the time, I would've had to sit for maybe 6 months to a year in county, gotten probation, and been done with it.

I can guarantee since you're a transient you're going to get popped by some bored cop and it will be all over with.

who was your co-signer to you and did they get stuck paying the bill?

I was sentenced to time served and given a fine to pay which I couldn't afford so I went back to where friends were and lived out there for a while before deciding to hit the road again...or before I over stayed my welcome. The unpaid fines turned into a bench warrant, facing a few months in jail. Not doing that shit.

Was never read my rights or offered a public defender. I was cohearsed into a confession of guilt in order to regain my freedom. Looking back I should have just done the time because I wouldn't have had to live like this.

You live, and learn.

HE'LL GET PICKED UP BY A BORED COP WHEN HE TRIES TO MOLEST A LITTLE BOY, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU FAGGOT NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I was sentenced to time served and a fine which was sold to a private collection agency. Warrant for non-payment of the fine and them having to sell it to said collection agency. I don't owe anyone anything, I only fucked over a debt collection agency, whose businesses are predatory in nature and charge obscene interest.

With the evidence I have in regards to this woman now, I will have these charges dismissed in the interest of justice. Their county jail is VERY overcrowded and my crime is nothing compared to the average offender in there.

The employees at this truck stop know me by name and feed me for free. If I just hang out here until the 7th they wouldn't mind. Finding a place to crash is the problem, won't be too hard probably.

Why is your phone so high quality if you're a bum?

Prior to my troubles I had a lucrative career and normal life before I threw it all away to rekindle an old flame. I have money enough to take care of my basic necessities like a phone and laundry/clothes etc etc etc. Not spending $600+ for a week in a hotel.

Interesting read, wish you the best of luck. Fuck bitches.

Do you have enough money to try and win that Mario doll?

Nowhere to keep it, would rather have a coffee or a hotdog. Makes more sense to me.

Touche, user.
It's getting pretty late. You gonna stay there all night or do you have a spot already picked out, to sleep?

How the fuck couldn't you pay the full bond. I can't believe there are people who have literally no money.

No tent or sleepingbag. Probably just going to stay awake for a few days then find a field to crash in for a few hours. I could probably talk a trucker into sleeping in their cabin, most of them have 2 beds.

Exactly like this picture. I'm a normal enough person to make fast friends with truckers, or anyone really. I'm wearing brand new clothes and shoes so it's not like I'd stink up their truck. I've done it before, I could do it again.

$180 was 10% of the $1,800 I owe this town/collection agency. I don't have that, in all honesty. If I did I wouldn't care about splurging for a hotel and esting NEET foods until the 7th. From there I'm going to get a court date probably months away from my arraignment and will go back to where friends can house me long-term until my sentencing.

Maybe you should quit scabbing of other people. It's not their problem you choose to be homeless especially since you have money and should be able to afford a hotel room.

prisonfag here

That isn't the point. I'm sure they like you and all that jazz but when you aren't in that truck stop, you're a transient and you'll be floating around looking for a place to crash. One of these days, you're going to get lazy or careless and get popped and then it's all over with. You'll get held on a no bond warrant in some county jail you've never heard of before and you'll wind up right back in front of the same judge who you saw in whatever state you ran from.

Go back and handle it. The fact that you were able to afford to bond out (I bet it was $500 or less) means the charges aren't all that significant to deal with in the first place. You are making this shit way, way worse than it has to be and running from something you really shouldn't run from. People get arrested for domestics all the time. It's nothing new and what you're doing is making the problem about 1000x worse.

I served 24 months in prison in Illinois and I could've originally had probation but I decided to run like you did. The fact that you say you have had no criminal history means YOU WILL GET PROBATION because they *always* grant 1st timers probation. It's like an unwritten rule unless you raped or killed somebody.

TL;DR - Go back and deal with the charges, faggot.

Got caught on camera breaking into houses when I was 16 going on 17, finally got served a year later now that I'm 18. Fucking sucks but was able to beat a couple charges. I've always heard that it if you're going to screw up, do it when your young as the consequences aren't as bad. I feel for you OP.

I really cant. The temporary luxury it provides is short sighted and niggerish in its nature considering I have to be able to secure my trip back to the east coast after my arraignment. It's not worth it to me to spend all that money for essentially nothing but a bed and private toilet.

I'm in the town where it happened...the judge who saw me in 2014 set my bond yesterday afternoon. That's why I'm just hanging out here until the 7th, then I'll get a court date, then head somewhere more stable until I return here.

Best of luck dude.

Well that's fine but please listen to me dude. It's nothing. You are bonded out of a nothingburger of a case. The fact that you bonded out means you can fight the case from the street and eventually they'll get so fucking tired of seeing it on the docket that they'll just hand you probation.

I wouldn't fuck up probation either but if you decide to split when you're on probation, that's probably way better than bonding out and running because then they'll revoke your bond and put a warrant out for your arrest.

Ask for probation or find out what the state wants for their pound of flesh. You'll probably serve maybe 3 months (if that) and then be free & clear. Then you can go wherever the fuck you want and do whatever.

Since it's a domestic I can guarantee you they'll tell you to take anger management classes and see a probation officer once a month and pay some fines & shit. Once you do all that for a year or two, you'll be off paper and can go anywhere and do anything you want.

I've been through the criminal justice system and been to prison before so if you have any questions, ask away.

Yea the judge mandated me to take anger management classes and pay the fine, but I couldn't afford it and being homeless and no shelter in this town I decided to go back to where friends are at on the east coast. Got bored of that and fucked around for a while doing this.

I would have just stayed in jail. Judge probably would have gave you time served and 6 months probation.

Find out what they want through your attorney before you do anything else. Did they pop you for a violation of probation because you didn't pay your fines & shit?

I'm assuming it's a misdemeanor? If it is, the maximum they can hold you for is one year in county. I'm sure they won't ask for that.

If they offer you anything less than 6 months in county, ask if they offer "good time" which means you'll actually be sitting in jail for 90 days which isn't bad, all things considered.

Do the time then walk out and go live your life somewhere else, would be my advice.

If you really want to run and if the charge is a misdemeanor, the bench warrant might not be extraditable which means they won't hold you in another state if you get pulled over or arrested for anything. Google up your state names + extradition rules for misdemeanors or felony warrants and see what it says. If you're involved in any way with a felony in the system, they'll probably extradite you from another state if you get popped. If it's a misdemeanor, you can probably move out of state and never deal with that shit again so long as you never go back to that state again.

I wad never given probation. I got pinched just being in this town to see the kid I have with the woman I'm having trouble/had trouble with. We got into an argument so I left and she called the police saying I was in town again apparently.

No felonies involved, I think that's why they allowed me to bond out knowing I have no where to stay, the nature of the crime isn't "that" serious and there's no room for me in the county jail. They made me sleep in the gym with another guy last night, brought me to a bunk into today where again I was sleeping on the floor. I think after 2 years they just want to be done with it so I go back to the East Coast permanently. I have no interest in even being here except to see my son.

The majority of people in this town are methheads or dope fiends so perhaps I'm a breath of fresh air to this Judge, I don't know. I value my freedom however shitty it may be right now, to sleeping on a floor and shitty food to eat. If I get sentenced to time and they don't dismiss these charges in the interest of justice it would be a crime considering the videos/pictures/conversations I have on this phone incriminating the woman involved.