This thread is dedicated to those who have trouble with women

This thread is dedicated to those who have trouble with women.
I will answer any and all questions you may have. Allow me to tell you my credentials
-Zero confidence in highschool, never got laid or talked to girls
-Fucked up with girls in just about every way, tons of hilarious stories about my mistakes, >This is what makes me dangerous because like thomas edison it took me many a time to get create the light bulb

pic not related, i have her ass if you want more
-22 y/o, lost virgnity at age 19 At a party In Isla Vista, CA to a UCSB freshman who was also a virgin
-now currently 53 girls fucked.
Ask anything, feel free to join in.
Here is a video i made, just so you can get to know me a little.
youtube.com/watch?v=C0-s79G3IIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95tuvFiWeFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

The important thing is, were the panties shopped on or shopped off?

I want that ass.
Also tips on chatting up girls, mr. Chad Almighty

How to git gud?

How do I gain confidence? I'm teh type of person not to give a fuck about whatever I say when I'm comfortable with you which leads to rather inappropraite topics. Should I be myself when I'm in that state of altered inhibition?

Hey guys, i'm sorry about this. i really wanted to help but i'm going out to a club.
I'm sorry about leaving so soon, but i will be back.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS ON MY VIDEO SO I CAN RESPOND TO THEM!
I myself am a sperg, or an ex sperg, i'm not sure.
i will try to use my social awareness to answer your questions in video responses, but i can't do it if i don't know what your questions are!
i will make this a project so that all of Sup Forums can feel connected and improve their game with females!

The nude is faked. Several obvious signs of photoshop. Looks like this might be the original

Here's my credentials...

>im a girl.
>inb4 tits

You faggots really wanna know anout girls? just ask one yourself instead of this weeb you fuckwads

you're welcome to weigh in, it turns out i'm not going to a club.
but you're calling me retarded, you don't know what i've been through.
i can probably give just as good advice as you, in a more relatable way.

this guy dont know shit...

I say its nice to have some sort of pbvious filter. Dont change yourself but its common knowledge to know not everyone enjoys a good dead baby joke so just keep it to yourself...if you dont know how basic social interaction works then you may have a mild form of aspergers

Shooped on, the panty string on the top left goes past her body.

Shut the fuck up you fat ass internet dwelling heffer bitch.

dude clearly looking for subs on his shit channel,

if anyone actually has questions ill answer them.

my credentials: not retarded.

Damn you sound like a pansy.
Sorry but i find it hard to believe youve fucked more than 1 girl

I see we have another faggot who has never had female interaction

tits or gtfo
fuck you, that's the entry requirement for you bitches. don't like it? don't say you are a bitch, you attention seeking cunt

Not op

If you have problems with girls try talking to more girls. Odds are if you currently think you're shit with chicks you most likely don't talk to enough of them.

Go places. Bitches love places.

I'll be here... Lurking...

Make me show tits...
Oh wait...Thats right, you cant.

>man i sure wish i knew how to talk to the ladies
*lady comes in*
>"hey ill help out!"
>REEEEEE TITS OR GTFO ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT OMG!!!

the fucking logic astounds me

Haha this comment cracks me up. Clearly you care even when you are comfortable. Grow up and learn how to broach subjects in a tactful manner, otherwise, keep your mouth shut and let your brains/accomplishments do the talking.

Don't you think their problem is approaching girls in the first place, or putting themselves in situations that they would meet girls?

You are retarded for saying if you cant talk to girls you should go talk to girls.

What kind of fucking advice is that??

I cant talk to any girle without l interintereli find out there normalfags.

Cure me of this autism with a healthy dose of bleach

*girls without finding out they're

Holy shit i really do have autism

that means you CAN talk to normal girls...

How am I supposed to chat up a woman when all i do is browse Sup Forums, work, and play vidya? I just don't do anything interesting to talk about and trying to get a girl to talk about themselves is just a abysmal and philosophy, history and politics just go over their head.

I'm not a kissless virgin, but every gf I've had took the initiative to talk to me and put effort in to conversate with me. I've pretty much never had to do it.

>lady
top kek

be astounded, nobody gives a shit until you show your tits.

You know what im mean Im fucking retarded help a nigga out

Must be fun...being 12 and being on Sup Forums for a whole month now huh?
"Look mom im hanging with the cool kids now!"

Quiet down little sheep

UPLOADED MY SECOND VIDEO FOR YOU GUYS!
youtube.com/watch?v=95tuvFiWeFo

ok ok, somethings you cant fix but most things you can hide or fake, it all depends on your goal.

No point in teaching you how to date a girl if all you want to do is hook up and visa versa

Practice makes perfect.
Stop being afraid of making mistakes.

great comebacks, little cow

i rate 5/7, absolutely perfect.

thats not what you said tho.

and you cant just say go practice,
their problems are much deeper.

i can tell you don't have any issues with girls because you don't realize all the hangups and personal insecurities that some guys have to overcome just to think about "practicing"

The best way to get a girls attention is by having people around you having fun. They will approach out of curiosity. You throw out a funny. They laugh. You introduce yourself and go from there.

Watch the Tao of Steve actually works for the most part. Be great in her presence. Then retreat. Women want a challenge.

>throw out a funny
wrong
>have fun
You need to say what comes natural
>throw out a funny, now you're telling guys to make jokes
Just say hi and hows it going, if you're in a funny moood run with it.
If you're in a mellow mood run with it.
Give your energy to the other person
Only funny people should be the jokester, not everyone is funny, and funny isn't a necessity for getting laid.

this some good truth here.

to round out this advice i would say; use that curiosity to your advantage, in a situation where interaction is likely (ie; work place or similar group of friends) dont lay into her right off the bat, work the whole group, build the confidence, give off the presence of being social, throw a joke or two but not a fucking pun or meme or irrelevant reference... it'll pique her interest unless shes brain-dead. women crave attention even if they aren't actively seeking it. (example: new girl at work.. didnt introduce myself for two days but worked around her and with other employees but didnt completely ignore her.. 3rd day she introduced herself and wanted to know what my position was and pretty much hit it off from there and im not particularly handsome or fit.) remember: a girl will dress sexy just so she can tell guys to fuck off. weird right??

........you have literally never seduced a women while being a guy. Your "experience" is invalid.

this is also good advice but use with caution.

you might be too fucking weird to be yourself or natural.
DO stay away from cheesy jokes.
DO give genuine energy, women can see through that shit better than us.

and there is totally a difference in tact between going for relationships and going for hook ups.

You guys are all fucking sucks. If you can't get laid with plenty of fish or tinder then you don't deserve any advice. This thread is fucking pathetic

did anyone find this useful?

>you've never seduced a girl because you don't do it my way
bro you don't have to be SEDUCTIVE in the way you're talking about to get laid. you're clearly comparing yourself to others.
Understand yourself, know thyself
You can attract girls in any way you fucking want
You don't have to be "seductive" to do this, you just need control. Control of your own energy, and be able to read the signs.

why are you here then?

some people dont care about getting herpes from a phone app.

and you are right, its fucking stupid easy to get girls off hook up sites and apps.

you are not special or a player.

some people just want to be able to talk and engage women.

op here, i'm actually going to hang out with a girl right now, i'll try to record some of it so you know what its like
i'm afraid i have to go for now, i'll be back tommorow or later with a new thread.
please subscribe!

Energy??? Relax Dali lama, girls don't want "you", they want money, popularity, and strong willed men. That's it. Now this does have a ceiling effect so if a girl is only so hot it determines amount of success needed to attain that ass. Other wise you just get her drunk enough to sleep with you.

Hey, i have fucked well over 400. Was cool in highschool, did shit in post secondary, and absolutely clean up after. Ask me anything idiots. I actually have good advice btw

he has some good points and tips, hes a bit neurotic so be careful when trying to replicate what he talks about, everyone is different every situation has variables. and don't forget that hes of marginal attractiveness. not distractedly good looking but certainly not ugly... obviously this helps.

told you idiots hes just after subs, fuck this dude. ill continue to comment and advise.

hes pretty good looking, and this lighting isn't optimal for him

why not 500? why werent you awesome not just cool? what kind of shit in post secondary? did you have help cleaning up? ask you anything or just relevant questions? do you actually have good advice or do you come off like a serious douchebag?

Not even close dog

whats up your ass?
yes i'm trying to create a youtube chanel
yes i want people interested in what i have to say
Yes i want to log it all
Yes i want to help you
you're a fucking cuck, hater
have fun not suceeding

Just douchebag, this is about hooking up dickburg

im agreeing with you, hes in the butter zone.

he can pretty much utilize any tactic/advice.

its just important to know what your personal strengths are and it doesn't hurt to know how attractive you are.

Nice v neck. Learn to f

The point of my chanel is to help those who once walked in my shoes
I'm an autist who has fucked up with girls in worse ways you can imagine
they say that you learn from your failures, i will make a video about the HILARIOUS ways ive fucked everything up
and to that faggot saying "oh he doesn't look so good"
so as if thats relative?
you can't control your looks, idk why you'd bring that up aside from hair and stares
if i have fucked X amount of girls, and i dont "look good" then some other guy who has fucked X amount of girls can fuck more too!

shit probably.
ok fine.
everyone with a channel does.
why?
dont need help.
"cuck" ...please grow up.
suceeding? succeeding or seceding?

oh ok, just wanted clarification.
hook up advice is fine too...

Asking Sup Forums for anything is a mixed bag OP, there's so many bitter virgins like

OP I got news for you dude: you are still awkward as fuck. Video was cringe worthy. You're not half bad looking and as far as confidence goes you seem normal, not high, not disastrously low. You probably do fine for someone of your looks, and probably have no business giving any more advice than the normal person.

Everyone else-- don't take advice from anyone on Sup Forums about women. Go outside, live life, talk to people (all people, not just women), and be determined to authentic and relaxed when you interact with people. The more you try to act a certain way, talk a certain way, remember to say canned lines, etc - the more you come off fake, and if you're naturally creeper, you come off 10x creeper because now you're creeper with a plan, which pretty much makes you creeper with a dungeon in his basement.
Don't do anything, just chill. Chill is the closest to normal you'll get, so relax for fuck's sake.

Oh and btw: it will work out. You won't be bad with women forever, trust me, it will happen for you, just stick with it, don't get mad at all women, stay up beat and positive.

yea dude thats all good and fine but you started this thread, peddled your shit channel, bailed, came back and begged for views and subs, bailed again, now you're back and still haven't given a shred of advice to anyone. you just direct people to your channel.

i basically said this in my vid here

/thread

agreed, just relax
yea but he said it better and did it within the thread, not pushing his channel

the only ones who are making it seem like im pushing a channel are you guys. i'm not running adds on my shit
i'm surveying common problems that i don't feel like answering everytime i make a thread on Sup Forums and believe me, i've made alot of this specific thread
and i'm taking notes and answering the most common problems, you cuck
Did you see my thread earlier today? i typed out like a million responses to everyone.
im trying to be efficient
anyways, i'll be back and i'm going to record my game with this girl whos coming over right now for analyzation and interpretation

How do you talk to women?

I'm just trying to fuck bitches and get AIDS. Any suggestions on how to do the first part?

you just didn't come off like that.
i feel like you might give some people false hope.
common = generic.
you are average and so are your problems.
didn't see your thread earlier so that's irrelevant and hyperbole makes you sound stupid.
recording and posting videos is efficient?
and yea, your autistic or compulsive need to film, analyze and interpret your encounters may come off as helpful but are borderline creepy and should pray not future prospects see that shit.
just personally wouldn't take advice from you.
that's all.
free country, free opinions.

tinder or any other dating app

you should be facing them, close enough for them to hear, then force air from your lungs through your voicebox while manipulating your throat, tounge and lips to make sounds.

Did you mean what do you talk to women about?
How do you approach women?
How do you start a conversation?

You sure are acting like a retarded, mememaster autist if nobody is supposed to "give a shit"

thats 1 girl every six days.. not saying you didnt do that but... those are whore numbers.

that or you are full of shit and shouldn't be giving anyone advice.

Classic OP autist,

abandoned his thread because he was met with an opposing view.

all fucking talk until they're called out.

I meant as in, how do you actually approach women the 'proper way', to get them to actually like you.

If you could answer how can I have a serious relationship with a girl why also working a job where I can be in the 1% of income and also get/have to travel constantly to be at the top of my profession?

>Caring about women

there no one right answer,
its situational.
group situations are beter, it lets you work the whole group and build confidence and a social rep and also open up opportunities to approach her through a bigger convo.

girls at the gym, on the other hand, don't really want to be approached.

head phones in, face buried in book, currently eating, in mid convo with girlfriends, distracted... all somewhat obvious times to not approach or initiate.

just think about the times when you are most receptive to being open, women are humans too.

to initiate with almost any women use common ground, even if you have to make it up.

a small lie can get your foot in the door but dont make a habit of over exaggerating or flat out lying.

going to do smth. with a girl I like.

what should I do and what shouldn't I?

I'm usually fine in conversation but I can't approach anyone

thats tough user.

sometimes it works when both partners have or strive for a life like that.

a serious relationship is possible but you'll have to sacrifice things: spending time with her, keep faith/trust in her, feeling used (emotionally, physically, financially).

if you can trust a woman to be at home while you are traveling making millions then yes a relationship is possible just incredibly difficult.

you'll have to work harder on keeping that connection solid. making any time with the SO important.

my advice for this is:

if the situation can be forced as in a work or school or common group of friends then ignor her a little bit, make friends with her friends, dont be cheesy, she might just approach you.

for the "out in the wild" situations: find common ground, use your head.. look at things shes doing or wearing or talking about but dont be creepy about it.

finding a conversation starter is not that hard, but actually approaching, with the right timing, style and content is difficult and is more of a confidence thing.

just remember: you WILL get shot down if you approach a girl.

but you will definitely get nowhere if you never approach her.

but there are those chances that shell engage and carry on but that'll only happen if you try.

confidence is the biggest issue, forcing yourself and engaging everyone is a good place to start, just dont be overbearing, stay relevent, dont spout memes or obscure shit. stay light, relaxed, be like 75% yourself, 20% someone you admire and 10% james fucking bond... just dont do anything that ends up with both your hands over your head or is prefaced by "watch this"

I don't think you're getting me, I'm not talking about when to talk to women but how. Don't tell me "just b urself", I tried and I just come off as creepy.

I know this thread is about women and shit but I'm going to a new school and I have no idea how I'm going to make friends. Sup Forums probably isn't the best place to ask about making friends, but fuck it.

I love this, I'm quite similar except i wasn't ever not able to talk to people. but throughout school I was not attractive at all, bc of my self esteem issues i started boxing and working out.

once i turned 18 my looks started to match my mouth, i started to gain confidence, and lots of notches..

i was even engaged for a few years, but after that went to shit i went a little wild... in the past 2 years i've slept with over 200 females...

as awesome as it sounds it's really not that cool, it seems fun for a while until you realize you want more then just to get a nut.

even tonight, i went to the strip club with some friends, mind you i was flat broke and had to have my friend pay for me...

but it didnt matter, girls are attracted to confidence. act like you the most important person in the room without being an asshole and the work will do itself. don't go out and try to get laid. go out to have a good time and it will happen

Are you bipolar? 53 people is a LOT. I read somewhere that theaverage male has eight sexual partners in his lifetime. Is that because you are skewing the average?

Serious question: in your opinion, what do women want?

Talking about the weather, current events or even things happening around you is a good way to go when making conversation.

I don't usually say too much about myself unless asked.

"confidence is the biggest issue, forcing yourself and engaging everyone is a good place to start, just dont be overbearing, stay relevent, dont spout memes or obscure shit. stay light, relaxed, be like 75% yourself, 20% someone you admire and 10% james fucking bond... just dont do anything that ends up with both your hands over your head or is prefaced by "watch this""

i agree.. don't be yourself, but don't be someone you're not, just filter yourself more.
honestly there's no answer other than building your confidence.
you are scared of starting a conversation that will end in your embarrassment and her disgust.
you literally have to put yourself in situations like that until it no longer affects you or you train the hell out of your brain to fake it.

it never hurts to do your homework.. you will obviously be able engage better with someone you have common ground with.

relax relax relax, almost blase, talk like you dont care if she walks away... she might... or might not.

all this might sound retarded but your issue is confidence or fearing failure.. you ARE going to fail but you'll eventually succeed, you'll succeed faster when you get all them fails out of the way.

school is really one of the easiest places to engage, talk about the professors, the work, the school itself, current events, fucking weather, lack of parking, book prices, find study buddies, go to lectures and events, take every opportunity to interact, no matter how ugly, male or jew.

this right here,

theres some truth here,
dont put so much stress on it happening,

just go out there looking to better yourself for your own good, girls will pick up on this.

If you look at the first picture you can see her panties through the spandex.

the best thing you can do for yourself is be comfortable in your own skin.

dont worry about what people think about you. once you do that the rest will fall into place.

the more you have to think about something the less natural it becomes, in the end we're all people and we all have faults, and if you have insecurities you're giving yourself open targets for shitty people to break you down.

when you can laugh at yourself and understand that full heartedly people will start becoming drawn to you, until then you're limiting yourself to fake people who like you for the wrong reasons

>me
>live in a small town
>have a girlfriend for over a year
>bored with her want to move on
>thing is can't meet girls cuz it's a small town
>go to college in neighboring town but I get the constant feeling that girls think I'm scary or something
>I'm a decent looking guy half white half Mexican dress like a surfer don't get it starting to feel like it's just this area that's like this
>girlfriend loves me to death don't know what to do about that
How do I fix my self anons?