So...

So, Sup Forums a black 17-year-old male assaults a White 5-year-old girl and the school superintendent doesn't see anything wrong with that, won't punish him.

The bus security video shows Tavon Walters assaulting the 5-year-old girl, leaving a visible handprint on her face documented in the photograph by her parents. Because of the video footage, police have charged Walters with assaulting the little girl, but Bamberg County (South Carolina) Schools Superintendent Phyllis Schwarting doesn't believe the mark came from the bus assault.

"The behavior on the bus was not any more, I mean, abnormal than on most buses," commented Superintendent Phyllis Schwarting about the bus assault video.

Parents want to know why a convicted criminal on probation for previous crimes with a history of violence was even allowed on the bus with 5-year-old children.

Why is Phyllis Schwarting being allowed to get away with not punishing, or even admitting, that this young man with a criminal record assaulting a defenseless little girl on a school bus is wrong? The child is now afraid to ride the bus again.

Is this White guilt? Black Lives Matter? Feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

myrtlebeachonline.com/news/state/south-carolina/article99551537.html
informationliberation.com/?id=55417
sostrenews.com/bamberg-south-carolina-school-bus-video-shows-17-year-old-boy-slap-5-year-old-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers gonna nig.

Also, nice dub trips

that shit is fucked. you don't attack someone who is a third of your age, anyone who backs him up on this shouldnt be allowed to live on this planet. This kid should be jailed for a couple years at least

also, bump

Damn, Satanic Trips don't lie!

>Is this White guilt? Black Lives Matter? Feminism?

this is progressive liberalism, and the end of our once great nation. if we don't have a civil war within the next 20 years to remove this cancer from our school system and media we're done for.

3rd world country overrun by muslims and niggers by 2050

damn, satanic trips, these cant lie

>schwarting
Oy vey this young man did nothing

Fetch a rope

Just vote trump and hopefully we can get rid of the plague that is minorities and SJWs

I wish there was something we or really people could do about that Phyllis bitch. These fucks never have any repercussions in life. She's probably ingrained with some of those causes.

quick, lets post on /b about it, instead of actually doing something,

>quick, lets post on /b about it, instead of actually doing something,

says the guy posting on Sup Forums and not doing anything about it

>quick, lets post on /b about it, instead of actually doing something,
Suggestions or just that edge?

I say we find some way to contact her or contact the school and send messages. I'm thinking we pretend to be niggers and send shit along the lines of "Ayoo thanks foh stickun up fo my cuz Tavon, that white bitch had it comin haha" and maybe add some references to BLM and whatnot.

Who gives a shit? They don't need this fat cunts say to press charges.

Is this guy retarded? Why the fuck would you bit the fork just to get the food? Holy shit.

Well now.

gotta love that in foil alex jones inter-dimensional beings taking over our country logic. The cancer is retards like yourselves that keep trying to turn the clock back to 1950s.

And your faggotry is the reason you didn't get quads.

Looking up this lady, she's a PhD. This type of surreptitious racism and arrogant superiority is actually very typical of the leftist intelligentsia. By claiming that this is typical behavior, they are purporting that blacks are aggressive, impulsive animal-like creatures and we needn't discourage or discipline them for their natural instincts. They take a very parental or even pet owner-like view.

I know right. Someone does something stupid = this country is falling apart because of those damn liberals!

She won't expel or suspend the male student.

Its a nig doing the nog no surprise

>Insult
>Implying liberalism isn't more widespread today
>Implying the 1950s weren't great

Commie Heel

>dat fax #
dungoofed

If I was her dad, I'd beat the living shit out of that guy.

Well, then, who do you suggest? It's either (a) Jews, (b) Blacks, (c) Liberals, (d) Republicans, or (e) all of the above. Personally, I'd hate to imagine the goddamn black jew liberal republicans were behind this.

Lmbao, U mad white bois?
>#BlackLivesMatter

Is this guy even black? I always assumed he was like Hispanic.

They only fight alone when fighting 5 year old girls. Her dad would have to fight a whole crew, and in the chance he won, they'd show up in the middle of the night when he was asleep and shoot him.

he looks hisblanic

I was waiting for her dad to drop the n-bomb the whole interview.

He held it together on camera, but it's the only word he's been saying for three days straight now.

>kills two teens
>not only kills but tortures them
>in court
>"muh black lives matter"
>niggers across the world screech in delight like the apes they are

kill the nigger!

I don't care about your problems or why you have an existential problem about shit that isn't your problem.

Right, no one else gets away with this stuff.this is not liberalism. This is just the fact that judges are elected. These are elected officials at work.

I love seeing people feels their tinfoil bullshit, because it is ibis just how little you know it how broadly you lack empathy.

Cheers, cunts

You see the nigga lips on that nigglet?

shits drooping down to his ashy knees.

You see that hair too? You can scrub dishes with that head. He has to be just black...

also his head kinda reminds me of a eggplant

if you care so little why did you have to take the time to enter this thread, type out a post and complete the captcha

weird way to not care

This post seems a little red

Like I actually needed another reason to hate niggers.

3edgy5me

>no source
Going to need more sources than your mouth Satan.
The devil is a liar.

I think he's from Salvador

Calling the number in the morning, i suggest you faggots do so as well fuck this bitch

The second this thread 404s I will forget all about this and jack off to questionably aged girls in other threads

But in all seriousness I think this nigger should be lynched

google the fucking name idiot. it comes right up.

"Tavon Walters"

fuck. how are you smart enough to wipe your own ass? if you were any dumber, you'd turn into a rock.

Clearly the little girl was being a racist bigot to the poor hardworking black man

Nice quads m8
And don't worry - he's just trying to fit in

>Expecting me to do your work for you.
It's called cite your sources, you'd know that if you didn't drop out of middle school.

For the record,

the girl on the bus was slapped on her right handside of the her face.

But the finger prints appeared on the LEFT hand side.

Ignore faggot op's photo of the girl as it is flipped.

Its time to stop user

He's mixed; black and jewish.

Unemployed criminals didn't slap little kids on buses in the 1950s, and if they did they'd be jailed away from the rest of society.

Prob fake but it makes me sick to my stomach some people would have his back

If a judge like that saw my den filled to the ceiling with Klan memrobilia I think i'd be charged and the robbers would be able to sue

I'm not op, idiot. I'm just frustrated at how fucking stupid you are.

In the 50's they'd lynched and hanged immediately, now that's what I call justice!

no, i shit you not: that's real.

that actually fucking happened.

google it. you'll shit bricks of raging fire.

'phyllis SCHWARing'

>Schwar.......

also gonna need to see the vid op

Kek. I like the way you think user.

you think when the little girl gets home her dad smacks the shit out of her and takes pics of it to try and slander black people?

thats a fresh welt in the picture. she still has her bag on too...her dad doesnt waste time smacking the taste out her mouth for pics huh

maybe it was her mom..?

it has to be ANYONE but the black nigg in the video...that was a gentle brush.

everyone needs to stop bein racist cuz blak lives mattur

yall just racist. fo real fo real

>they are purporting that blacks are aggressive, impulsive animal-like creatures

but they are

WHAT THE FUCK

Of course a fucking spook will blackback another...
Niggers wash up on our shores with machetes and we greet them with food and a roof over their head.
What a sad America this has become.

she's red-headed. that complexion maintains welts/redness/inflammation for a long time.

gentle brush my ass. you don't fucking tough my kids, period.

and why the fuck isn't he in the back of the bus?

He's from Vancouver Canada you fucking cuck

you want somebody to hire a hitman on this nigga with bitcoins?

Yes do it.

U fukin whities know nuthin what we have endured since Jesus Christ. I bet u wouldn't even last a second if u were in our shoes

It's just another nigger.
He'll get wiped out by the cops/justice system (eventually) or get killed by his own kind

myrtlebeachonline.com/news/state/south-carolina/article99551537.html

informationliberation.com/?id=55417

sostrenews.com/bamberg-south-carolina-school-bus-video-shows-17-year-old-boy-slap-5-year-old-girl/

>pic related

This is why the only viable solution is a race war and the total extinction of niggers and shitskins world wide.

Washed up on your shore???
We were kidnapped from our homes, beaten, raped, and forced to do slave labor. Your mayo ass has never had to live with being black in amaerica. One day in my hood and you'll be someone's bitch cracka

No. Hire an assassin you punk bitch

blacks have the easiest lives in the US by far. lowest suicide rate, lowest depression rate, lowest mind-med rate, and highest birth rate.

the metrics don't lie, sweetheart. you're all spoiled children who don't know shit about hardship.

your imagination and illogical fears aren't reality. they're just bullshit.

Canada
See
You're just not helping

kek

Send me the money and i'll hire someone

ATTENTION: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST Sup ForumsROTHERS. IT IS BAIT. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

I thought they had the highest getting-murdered-by-their-own-race rate

How do I into bitcoin

Thanks for proving the point you're a bunch of violent thugs.

It's bait user, nice try though

Fuck, man! Don't even live in the states, but I do hope you fags do a nice work on this case. Don't be lazy fuckers, please! And post results.

How delicious!

Yeah, that's the point. The only hardships they face are their own creations. Yet, they blame and hate everyone but themselves.

Bumping for justice

useless nigger loving cunt. this is why women shouldn't be in administration. they'll do anything to keep their jobs, even if that means sacrificing their own.

white women are the worst.

>666
Lez Go

>slave labor.

>convicted criminal on probation for previous crimes with a history of violence
>17-year-old

Niggers are hilarious.

>LATE BREAKING NEWS
>OP IS A NIGGER
>FILM AT 11

Aaron is that you?
nice trips btw