Help me write a script for film class, Sup Forums! Dubs decides what he says

Help me write a script for film class, Sup Forums! Dubs decides what he says.

for allah

Nigger

where did u come from
where did u go
where did u come from
cotton eyed joe

Zoo Wee Mama

A bunch of niggers bust into the room and powerfuck everything in sight

Jews did 9/11

Ahallu akbar

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Niggers in my room rape me

I hope the laxatives kick in soon

WINRAR

OP here.

winrar

*suddenly
Only 2 d's in suddenly OP or are you trying to create susppense?

Dubs for the next one

Hurry! I don't have much time! This thing is due TUESDAY

Mate, chill out. It's Caturday!

Mom to father: NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS DEAR

reroll

There's a scalloped potato wedged under my toenail you bush monkey

Roll

OP here.

Father raps:
Nesquick the trick is to suck muh dick.
niggas dun understand cuz they be thick.
when i'm walking my dog i'm breathing the fog
and all ya mother fuckers be reeking of God
*mother and son start chanting in tune* HAILLL-LL-LL SAAAA-TAA-NNN-NN x3

Dubs again

Son, you know how we pay for our food, right?

>inb4 OP deletes this shit and writes a real script

Listen dad I don't give a shit. I just figured out who did 9/11 and you niggers are going to help me spread the word.

Greg puts on trench coat and reaches for Tec-9

reroll

Hey! just some revisions. Be sure to preface your requests for dialogue with who should say them.

I'M INTERESTED IN THE ECONOMY! *pulls out an RPG*

reroll

(dad)

winrar

OP here

Bunches of Oats are a delicious part of a complete breakfast.

rar

Mom: PAINT THE WHITE HOUSE BLACK

OP here

Greg becomes an hero

OP enters the room and say "I'M A GIGANTIC FAGGOT!, FEED ME WITH COCKS!" as everyone gasp in surprise at OP, the biggest faggot ITT.

the end.

Moonman moonman cant you see - spicks and niggers should hang from trees

niggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggers

Greg: The herbs tasted funny. Strange funny. Couldn't sleep, couldn't stop.

vase: This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years
you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brohers
and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world
so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens
your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for
conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if
you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and
goodwill. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have
watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around
your Earth than your scientists admit.

wins

The NSA picks this conversation up through greg's cellphone mic and prepares to wipe him off the planet.

I still see "The X".

Greg:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Op here

roll

Tv: Catch the wave!

I think I'm better than Chuck Swirsky.

Greg morphs into porch monkey spic

Greg: Look out, there's a monster coming.

World's greatest newspaper nerds. My brother has the other one.

I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds.

My piles!

YO! Read this OP HERE

>max headroom hack

nice

Woo tripple dubs

Greg suddenly jumps on the coffee table and pulls down his pants and shits on the table he then starts to scream like monkey while shoving eggs dad's face into the pile of shit

The Virillon intercept was another one.

k, bye!

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

Joke's on you! My mother already is!

"Greggy ya alright there?", said Greg's dad as he stared down Greg's glossy eyes. "Yeah pop, just some allergies." Greg weakly replied. Since the beginning of Greg's high school days, the boy would not put down the green stuff. "The devil's lettuce." is what the deli worker would say right after selling Greg his go-to rollup, backwoods. Now dont get me wrong, Greg is a nice kid but lets just say, you are what you smoke and if thats true, Greg is a walking talking marijuana branch. He just got back from walking the dog and smoking a backwood blunt. Took a seat on the couch and began to fall asleep, not before his parents got home. They were already in the living room before Greg could react so, as stoners do, Greg froze with his eyes shut. Hes grown accustomed to this stoner introvert social tactic on his train rides back home from the city. Especially if the cops were around because theres no way Greg would risk losing his trust fund.
*drops mic*

"wherez my nipple balm??!!?"

awww sheeeeit