Think about all the girls you've ever seen and liked, and who liked you back. think about all the girls you've hugged...

think about all the girls you've ever seen and liked, and who liked you back. think about all the girls you've hugged. and kissed. and been with. and dated.

now imagine living a life completely devoid of ANY of that.

i'm getting real fucking close to just ending it all.

Girls are dumb and materialistic. You'll grow to appreciate a woman who is smart and funny and meshes well with your personality. Ps pussy isnt that great but you'll only understand all of this once you get laid so gl on that one m8.

There's a lot of shit in there too. In the end is say it's +- 0. You just think it's something great. Although now in married and have a child but the stakes just keep stacking up. There is no shitty life without ladies. Occupy yourself with something. Don't let women just rule your life . Get friends for gods sake.

Ur cute lol

Don't forget about the girls that lied to you for no reason. The girls that used you. That special girl that loves you and then will slowly and completely destroy you mentally.

Yeah good times.

>last girl i hugged was leaning in for one of those social italian kisses where you both kiss the cheek at the same time

>i didn't know that though and i hugged her instead

>she backed away weirdly and very awkwardly

They'll never treat you as an equal, user. You're either a means to an end or, in rare cases, you're their father, protector, and god. These ones will never be able to take responsibility for themselves, and will drag you down as surely as the first type.

No need to imagine brosnake

Fuck, one month later you're still up to your old tricks. That's dedication.

SixthSense4Lyfe my nigga.

Your not an ugly looking dude. I know shits tough I didn't lose my virginity till I was 21.

Why do people on Sup Forums assume getting laid would make their life less shitty?

no it's not dedication. this is my life. i don't have a fucking choice.
damn sorry man
yup, you get it
reeeeeeeeeee
i didn't. >better to have loved and lost
lmao nice try
i'm jealous that you get to speak from experience. i have no choice but to take your word. i guess i'll never know for myself but oh fucking well.
again i guess i have no frame of reference

not even one girl in the world thinks i'm not ugly
um it would

Holy shit you never want to change your priveleged life. There are millions of guys in the exact same situation as you but have it way worse than you. All you wanna do is come on Sup Forums and complain for pity, make a change, you've become a meme on here for fucks sake.

its not rocket science.

if you don't want to change things about yourself (weight, clothes, attitude) just lower your standards. there are great big heifers or old wrinkly cougars that would break down a door to fuck you.

there's always shit you could be doing better though. example: shave your shitty neckbeard.

boo2thehoo4lyfe nigga represent!

Agreed.

I've fucked around 6 people and dated more, and I'm still on the edge towards killing myself.

People who fucking want to end their lives because of the solo fact they haven't had a "women's touch" are fucking subhuman beta cunts.

This, lower your standards till you find someone or:
>Get a haircut and shave
>Get a job
>Workout 4-5 times a week
>Buy new clothes
>Stop feeling sorry for yourself

Goodluck

Mostly has to do with the fact they haven't been laid.

fuck it i'm killing myself right now

bye Sup Forums. thanks for being my only friend all these years.

Good, i hope you read this before you die
you wont be missed.

Dude. For real. I'll level with you. LOWER YOUR STANDARDS AND FUCK A BROAD. ANY BROAD (obviously don't fuck a diseased whore etc.). Your sexual value is not equal to the women you want to bang. Lower that shit. Get realistic. You'll find out that sex isn't actually as good as you believe it to be and you will be able to finally move past this shit.

>has been making same thread for over a year

Just fucking do it already please.

well, hurry up. I'm hoping you do it at least by next year since you keep talking and talking and talking about it.