What kind of kinky things do you want to do with her?

What kind of kinky things do you want to do with her?

Id boil up some pasta in that beautiful steel bottom.
Man, i wouldn't even put the lid on, just to watch it boil over.
Mmmmmmm

I'd fuck her bareback from behind and edge for at least 30 min. Then I'd make sure and put at least one spurts worth of cum in her before pulling out and pushing my cock straight down her throat. I would make a direct deposit right into her stomach.

I'm good at cumming twice, so I'd pull out of her throat, and pound her again while kissing her mouth. Then I'd pull out again and push my cock right past the back of her mouth, down her throat, and make another (albeit weaker) deposit again into her stomach.

she'd be my receptacle for the night that's for sure.

id sell her for money

You poor, sad, desperate fucker.
Do you have so little imagination that you think anyone wants you to actually answer the question?
You really don't understand this place, do you?

cowgirl to watch the jiggle show

tit fucking. it's great.

Oh shit yeah! And as the water just starts to boil, right as it's making that loud rumble noise, berate that whore ass white notch and slap her tits until they bleed. If she cries or resists punch her in the stomach.

Ha! Mo fuckin Google autocorrect won't let me type 'whore'!

Moar ass. Only one I've seen posted. I'd spank her while pulling her hair, fucking her, and telling her how bad she is. Multitasking is my specialty.

I would spank her hard with my hand and her hairbrush, then rub cooling lotion on her hot cheeks before taking her from behind and warming them up again with my jizz.

Put her on a fitness routine, that she keeps up.

Recommend diet and exercise and that she throw away some towels.

>throw away some towels
Look at this wasteful faggot.

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I desperately want to taste that pretty pussy of hers... fuck...........

Feed her a bowl of eggs

>tie her down
>force feed mint choc chip ice cream

Punch her in the mouth the way, I hope, her father did.

I think that gave me an erection