I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in real life today and I need help finding her

I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in real life today and I need help finding her.

She came in to my retail job today with an old lady that seemed too old and ugly to be in any way related to this angel. She used a membership card and so I was able to get her name and phone number (the older lady).

I looked her up on google/social media and didn't find anything remotely useful which was not surprising.

Im thinking of calling her but what do you think the best way to get this chicks name/info would be?

>pic looks somewhat like her. her hair was just like that but she was more tan and her eyes were gray.

we shared a laugh as I was ringing her up. I didnt want to fully creep her out so I was avoiding looking at her but then she handed me the last thing she was holding and i looked into her eyes and my jaw literally dropped and i said 'wow' under my breath and she heard it. she smiled and winked. and now im in full stalker mode

Just call the lady and ask if you can rape her daughter. It's as simple as that bucko.

Just wait for her to come back. DO NOT attempt to contact her or you'll look like a creep. Just relax, user...

I don't even want to talk to her. I just want to get her instagram or facebook. I could just call the 'mom' and pretend to be doing a customer satisfaction survey? just ask basic questions and then casually throw in if she was shopping alone....and then get the name that way?

bump

I'm going to assume this is now a troll-thread. If you think doing something that autistic is normal you deserve the consequences.

I honestly considered doing that. Also, I thought about saying that there was a car-jacking around the time they were checking out and I just thought I'd check to see if they saw anything and pretend it was a police report and just get her to say details and then confirm them so that I can ask for first and last names at the end of the call.

...you don't understand how gorgeous she was.

This thread sucks post screencaps

Give me an idea, friend

get old ladys address and begin surveillance

Anyone here?

>get old ladys address and begin surveillance

use phone records first to do this

If I were a rapist or a murderer that would work. I just want to see artsy pictures of her face.

what do you mean?

also the problem with that is that I'm pretty sure the old lady isn't related to her. she didn't look old enough to be her grandma unless the girl was like 14 and under

I mean don't call her unless you have to

You need her name to get Facebook

Could be mother

Or you could just close your eyes and relive that moment while you spank it. Ya know. Like we did back in the old days.

Oh I forgot to mention I took a few creepshots of her. Anyone interested?

Post them!

I get sexually aroused by the uncovering of information or sneaky stuff. Like finding nudes or stealing things

They weren't that great but I figure it might help

Until after you bussa nut and realize you dont really give a shit.

her and the older lady

best I could get

believe me her body was TIGHT and her voice was sweet

>the most beautiful girl i have seen in real life

did you just start leaving the house?

She aint even worth it

you didn't talk to her face to face. trust me a better picture would do her justice. thus this thread.

maybe I just recognized how much she looked like the chick I've been following on insta (other pics in this thread) and that put her on a pedestal for me...

Must be. Because she looks pretty average honestly

You are honestly underestimating how good her eyes made her look. I wish I got them in the shot

portland area. last name Baumgardner with a 'd'

dafuq

Baum means tree in German. Gardner means gardener. So she must have some German ancestry or something

I'm the guy thinking this is a troll thread earlier. Stop being a fucking autist. She's probably 16 and just wait for her to come back.

I was 18 and had similar things happen to me while I worked at Spencer's. If they think you're attractive, they always come back.

Tree gardeners suck a mean dick

Cool. Actually good advice

I feel like this has been said before...

Well i jerked it and im coming down. I see things clearer now

TOLD YOU
Nothing is as important as you think it is after you beat da meat

Yeah. Now I can relax and if she comes back she comes back if not then ill just kill self

Fuck all these naysayers I see it OP. Shes sexy as hell...definitely under 18 tho

You think? She carried herself well and her voice was mature

>looked her up on google

Oh God, please call her you fucking autism and post results

cock addict from portland area. she usually swallows. likes doggy. prays to satan

I know its a bad idea but what makes that autistic?

Would marry.

Go fap to traps.