Hey Sup Forums I need some advice. I'm 18 and let a girl use my credit card to buy like 600 dollars worth of stuff...

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice. I'm 18 and let a girl use my credit card to buy like 600 dollars worth of stuff. She said she would pay me back and she's usually good about it but this time she just completely stopped talking to me.

I know I'm dumb for even doing that but I want to get revenge on this bitch. Inb4 you're stupid and blah blah.
She's 16 and I'm out of school...

Pic related. It's her. But I can't exactly put her on blast without getting in trouble lol

She's 16, just intimidate her by saying you'll leak nudes or some shit

She had her nudes leak before. I feel like she's the kind to go to the cops

post moar

Stop being such a betafag and report that she stole your credit card. If you don't have any text / evidence, you'll get your money back + more and fuck up her future for being a stupid cunt.

The problem is that I got the stuff shipped to my house. And if there's blowback it'll kill me cause she's 16.

Never lend a grille money. This fucker owes me thousands.

Also I don't think I can dispute the charge since it's over 50 dollars. Plus like I said, it was all shipped to my house.

Well, guess you'll learn to not trust people to pay you back. A loss of $600 is actually a cheap lesson, check out the other user:

>What'd you learn in class today sweetie?
>How to be a dumbass and let a girl walk all over my credit score
Seriously user how are you this gullible

Did you think you would get laid for this? No. Teenage girls are heartless shitheads and now you (hopefully) know better than to trust an adolescent with your credit card

Yeah I suppose you're right. It still sucks. For an 18 year old this is a lot. But yeah lesson learned for sure. Fuck.

$600 is just a month or two. Some people get into serious debt over girls man.

Cut your losses and move on. Let her bleed some other poor, dumb motherfucker dry

nobody more selfish than a teenage girl Bud, jus face that u wont see a dime then pay 2 other girls 50 bucks each to kick her fking teeth in. also Moarrrr

If there's a txt message trail, go to small claims court.

kek get scammed kid

Text trail would look bad against me lol

Tits! Plz

Another important lession: Don't leave a text trail.

Yeah agree with the other anons. This is a relatively cheap lesson that a lot of guys, myself included, have had to learn. I lost about the same amount and never loaned money to anyone again except for family.

You could take her to small claims court if you can prove you loaned her the money. In my experience, though, it's a pain in the ass, and it might be more convenient to just move on and advise anyone you're friendly with not to fall into the same trap.

She does look like she's got a hot body though. I'd have been tempted too. Any more?

Is that because you agreed to trade the $600 for these racy pictures? If so, that's a contract and you'd never get the money back bro. If she promised to give you the $600 back after that, that's the promise of a gift, and not enforceable. Probably best to just let it go.

Any tits?

No tits. And yeah I've learned my lesson. And she does have a nice body

What would posses you to give this dumb looking bitch any amount of money user?

Any nudes in general?

The fuck is an 18 year old doing with a credit card? This shit just proves you aren't responsible enough with money to be trusted with one and you deserve the shit you are in your dumb ass baby.

sorry to hear about that shit, sucks. but jesus christ, please post more.

>heres your stupid picture

Good, OP, she even sourds like an entitled bitch.
How did you miss these red flags?

This comment says it all OP. She's got you friendzoned to the point of no return. What kind of stupid bitch owes a guy money then sends him pics of her ass and body but tells him not to save them in anyway. Kick this bitch to the curb and cut your losses user. Believe me $600 may sound like a lot, but its nothing compared to what this bitch has planned for you

Tell her to send tits or you'll go to her parents about the money

Gah. What did she spend it on, motel room plastic surgery?

LOL BETA PEDO FAG! GET SCAMMD

I call bullshit. What 16yo girl goes to the gym...

The time has come, she is fed up of your pussy attitude. She knows you're a beta. She has met her alpha at the gym a long time ago. She has been getting fucked off him better than you can imagine.

She realises your a pussy and can use walkway with the money. Although it won't go to waste. It was most likely spent on a expensive underwear for their 1st night getting together officially

I wish I was joking. You need to maime her or hold her hostage till you get the money back

...heaps?

Spread a rumour that you have earned/received money in thousands from somewhere.
Flash around a couple of hundreds if you have so she'll cream for the chance to re-use you.
She will come drooling on her hands and knees if you do this right.
Pretend you forgive her for the old money and lend her some more when she comes back.
By now she thinks you're the dumbest shit in the world and will definitely take the bait.
Make sure you film/record all this.
When she ditches you again send her a copy of the conversation and tell her exactly these words "I tried yo avoid legal action against you but you are definitely not going to pay me back so I'm going to make this very legal. Im sorry it had to be this way but you are pushing me into it."
This way later in court you van show how much of a victim normalfag you are.
She will (if she's smart) come over and use her body on you to make things right. If she does then push her aside as she's planning for rape charges. And go to court.
If she's dumb she'll send someone to rough you up in which case you need yo tell the police before hand that you are worried she might do that.

If you do everything right she will get assfucked by the law.
If you don't you'll end up in jail for rape or worse someone will come over andbprobably kick your ass within inches of tour life

>TL;DR bait her with more money then record everything, use her own weakness against her.

accept your losses and move on dude

Dude, just return to sender that shit and try to get it refunded, and dispute the charges/claim your card was stolen. If it's all coming to your house, you could hold it and make her pay you before she can get it, or just try to resell it to make part of that money back. You're being an enormous cuck and you need to man the fuck up and try something instead of this "I don't think I can do that" pussy bullshit.

smartfag here, listen to him

Talk to a police station.. they should have suggestions. You cant just steal 600 dollars no matter what age you are. She will go to jail if you want to press charges. And don't lend random people money. Or anyone for that matter.

this

do chargebacks unathroized payments

what do you mean stopped talking to me? are you texting ?

just go to her house and ask her when you are getting the money back, if she ignores you then go another time when you know her parents will open and explain it to them

plan b: take revenge in some way equal to 600 dollars

>here's your stupid picture
bitch have a little respect, i just gave your broke ass $600

you should have seen it coming

why are her legs so fat but the rest of her looks normal lol

i have the same question