Who is he referring to?

Who is he referring to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to some guy who secularized egypt

hey i have alot of questions about albania,can i ask some?

Sure

Great thanks man,first question is have you been in the nation during the albanian communist dictatorship,and the yugoslav wars.

I was born after 90s,so yes I experienced yugo wars,but not communism

1.was it like the serbians say where albania invaded first,thus justifying the attack on kosovo. 2.did you have to deal with war up close and personal and what was it like.3.are the stories of entire villages massacred true?

Albania didn't invade.Kosovo wanted after Milosevic removed autonomy,to regain it with politics.But after 94 then they self-proclaimed autonomy and the first policy Serb forces-albanian fights forces started

Yes,we kept in our house 20 kosovars for 2 months in 1999.

Actually yes, people were burned alive and kids were killed too.I'm not any ultranationalist,but Serbs really did some ugly things

not ugly enough apparently

t.magyar cigany

Egyptians eternal BTFO when Albanians hijacked their royal family

i think albanians are only ''''''people'''''' under gypsies in racial hierarchy

Why do you burry bees?

t.magyar cigany

1.To this day has albania ever recovered socially and economically? 2.Were the bunkers useless? 3.are croatians considered a great friend and ally?

typical impotent slavshit triggered by rightful Albanian reconquest

Yeah,were definitely better.When I see 2008 and I see now I am actually surprised how for good things have changed

Yes

Theyre in EU n NATO,so ye

t. šiptar

disgusting

Albania was the north korea of europe during communist rule. All trade was cut off. Surplus was diverted to defense spending like retarded bunkers instead of heavy industry and infrastructure.

Its on its way to recovery but it set itself really far back in comparison to its neighbors economically.

There was no wars so the bunkers were useless.

Albanians have no issue with Croats and tend to like them, but the feeling isn't always reciprocated because albanians are muslims meme

1.Your thoughts on turkey, 2. your thoughts on tito, 3.would you like albania to join the eu

oh look another yugo roach with yet another flag
kys

Just meh

Tito made mistakes too,took a lot of loans and also didn't resolve some other economical stances

Ye

you can ask in the general

1. fuck turkey
2. praise tito
3. no to being a german/french slave

>slovakia
>yugo
>muslim shitskin education

>ask a question
>don't get an answer
>people start discussing about an irrelevant country

1.are you muslim? 2.have you visited any other countries 3.what is the general opinion on the usa in albania, also i thought the pic is pretty funny since we are talking about albania

you're not fooling anyone sl*bodan
go back to your shithole

you got your answer in the first post

He either talked about Muhammad Ali pasha or Al-Albani,more sure about the first one

lel i just got curious because i saw an albanian

The first post answers your question no?

An Albanian created the modern state of egypt and reformed many of its institutions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

Obviously they still salty about europeans leading their shit

>albanians
>europeans

Been in the balkans longer than your asiatic slavshit brethren

fuk u 2 bud e