On a scale of 1-10, how important is the O-ring on a weed grinder?

On a scale of 1-10, how important is the O-ring on a weed grinder?

Pic is what I'm smoking

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op is kill

0/10
it just stops the metal lid rubbing against the metal casing

what exactly is an o-ring? cant say ive ever heard of it

I use tiny scissors. Literally anything else is for morons and I hate you.

Why would there be an o-ring on a grinder?

>zero

It's the little white band around the lid of a grinder

the hell is an o ring?

if this is what it is then id say 0% important unless u like fancy shit.

idk man i've got this one grinder thats got a handle on it. it's pretty sweet.

I dunno, some come with one

Pic?

Richard would know, if he was still alive.
RIP Feynman
Born: May 11, 1918, Manhattan, New York City, NY
Died: February 15, 1988, Los Angeles, CA

Mids?

I'd say O-Rings are pretty fucking important.

you're literally retarded if you use scissors. grinders cost like $5 and help so much. underagefag

Just reduces friction between the two pieces making it a little easier to use. Not super important OP, more of an "icing on the cake" type of thing. Stoner thread?

Just ask any of these good people how important O-rings are... oh wait, you can't.
They are all DEAD because their O-ring FAILED.

i just bought my friend a new grinder and keef press. since i dont smoke any more :(

jesus you are a nerd

>there are people who don't know what an oring is

Please get a fucking job

Sure. Do they break easily? I just remember mine coming with it, then one day it was gone. I know it's not a big deal, but incomplete shit drives me insane.

I don't think they break too easily unless they're being stretched or something. Now that you mention it I'm not even sure if my current grinder has one or not.

Kek'd hard

but im at my job right now?
ive had the same grinder for like 2 years man. im pretty sure it doesnt have an o ring but it still works pretty damn good.

Sure. imgur com/a/LRtUP
Its got 3 layers and all the weed falls through down to a steel mesh screen. Beneath that is a kief catcher.

0/10
use scissors or fingers or don't smoke at all newfag.

fuckin luld

I'm looking for a grinder to carry in my bag for on the go but I want one that won't come apart (magnets) but not sure what to get

it keeps you from getting aluminum dust on your dank. over use, without that thin ring, your lid and other part would wear away. you won't notice until you half Alzheimers. but, sure you can cook grits in a microwave.

id call that a crank not a handle.

I'd give it a 1/10 because with enough kief buildup, it sticks a little while you're grinding.

But what's the difference?

>having a grinder that isnt titanium
>needing an O ring
>wow
>faggots
best 350 i ever spent, lifetime grinder. most "titanium" grinders out there are a cheap alloy. theres this local metal shop that works with exotic metals. i sell to a guy that works there and boom indestructible grinder. i could grind gravel into sand with this bitch.

How do u fix the stickiness? I'm the type of fag who will go waste $50 on a brand new grinder just so it has the ring it originally came wih

Nigger

I'm pretty sure it was the rocket fuel that killed them. It's not like the O rings strangled them to death or something.

id say a handle is something to grip with and a crank is a turning mechanism like the one shown on your pic.

but in all honesty it doesnt really matter lol.

bet you couldnt grind your moms diamond hard nipples after im done fondling them bitch

your point is?

I need to start thinking bee?

my point is your a dumb bitch you dumb bitch.

you realize that titanium's only advantage is it's specific strength and its strength to weight ratio, right?

the absolute tensile strength of titanium is barely 75% of plain old HSS steel grades, and it's fatigue strength barely breaks 500 Mpa at 10,000,000 cycles.

If you had just gone with a SS case with brazed-on A11 Tool steel teeth, your grinder would last literally forever. you could actually grind sand and rocks.

I'm not saying it's as bad as some of the stupid aluminum shit out there, but Jesus dude, you wasted like 300 dollars.

dude just buy one of these and get dank hash and quickly ground buds