ITT: we post our vehicle interiors

Other urls found in this thread:

tflcar.com/2014/06/2014-ferrari-ff-test-drive/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump

bump

bummp

You can't bump your own thread. Nice dubs though.

post interior nigger

I'd have to go outside though.

that didnt stop me lmao

Fine, give me a couple of minutes.

aw ye

Ha, amerifags and their silly measuring system.

lets see yours europoor

>doubt

time stamp faggot

>ST
lucky. Fiesta or Focus? Either way bet that shits fun to drive

Reverse imagesearch you faggot, im not going to dance as you wish and give you a timestamp. Believe it or nah, i'm feeling even better if you have your doubts.

Mine

Do I win?

Focus. Heaps of fun.

>what is reverse image searchtflcar.com/2014/06/2014-ferrari-ff-test-drive/

>actually reverse image searched a ferrari interior
Oh dude

nice man, wish I could get me a toy like that. Mines an 05 Silverado. Kind of a project at this point, looking to make it offroad worthy

rekt

what model alfa is this?

civi?

subie?

What

suprised its LHD too, where you from?

Yep, 113 with cruise on lol (not mine)

Austria

my dream car.

holy fucking shit

HEY I RECOGNIZE THAT DASH

156k miles here, '03

that steering wheel is horrible. i own w212 facelift

My fun car
(it's outside but I can't be arsed to go get actual photo).

AYEEEEE 05 HERE YO

Burb? no fuckin way

prelude?

My boring reliable car, again not my actual one.

its not bad its just clssic, but you are right, the facelift model is much better, but its still ok for me

Although this was taken last year sometime?

nah silverado. Lookin for a beast like that tho

see

im with this guy, the metric system is immeasurably better and simpler than the imperial system of measurements.

Del Sol, UK, Vti, electro roof, which works.

Does it not scare you that the engine is going to blow up any time now?

nothing a rebuild cant help

West Texas roads brother

Mine

noice noice. Last honda I owned was a 98 Civi Si. Silverado'bro here

Very nice. I see your temp gauge is out, on my burb everything except the fuel gauge is a once-every-10-starts kind of non-working.

I had to replace the water pump on my suburban a couple thousand miles ago. I'm not too worried about the engine as I am the transmission. It has the hard 1-2 shift that jolts the truck except under hard acceleration, something to do with the computer defaulting to the hardest shift for that gear only. I don't know if it damages the trans or not, all I know is it sounds raggedier and raggedier the more I drive it. It's not worth anything so I'm going to drive it into the ground but hey it's mine

/thread

Can't rebuild an engine that's blown to a billion peices.

figures. Cant do shit where I'm from without CHP trying to fuck with you lmao

Charger? Challenger?

Have exact same interior, mines a challenger though.

What is fucking wrong with this board?

Checked

Challenger. What engine you got?

You cant see it but its actually a picture of my girl blocking it lmao. Last time I had electrical problems the entire damn dash would work lmao

My BMW, Irish edition ;)

I'm I'm going to come into about 13,000 dollars in the next couple of months and plan on getting a new-ish car. I love Challengers and would ideally grab a 2011 and up manual R/T if given the chance. Is the V6 even worth going for? I love the sound of a V8 engine and I feel like it would be a huge let down for me. The way my budgeting works out means a V6 new-ish challenger would be newer and nicer than any manual V8 one I could get but man

V8

Irish edition my ass. I don't see booze or a car bomb.

Basic stock model v6, yeah I know it's shit, trust me I do, I constantly hear it, but atleast the girls like it, not like they can tell the difference or if they even give a shit.

All these faggots posting Ferrari Alfa Romeo Mercedes and shit. you faggots wish

Shit checks out

Silverado here. I'd say go big man. If youre gonna own a boat might as well get the full package right?

You should see the boot

Just got it last Sunday. I used to have an 08 coupe, this is a 14 coupe. Solid cars.
I traded in an 04 Mazdaspeed MX-5. Still a little sad but I needed something more comfortable and practical.

edit: not that the challenger is a bad car but I'd be hella disappointed riding around with six cylinders knowing I couldve gotten the V8.

Save that money until you can afford the 2015 challenger or up. The tranny is a piece of shit before 2015 on all models. The new 8-speed auto shifts better than a human can in a manual, and it's super reliable. Also the 3.6 V6 is nothing to sneer at. The day I brought it home my neighbor started talking shit about how his 2000 v8 mustang was faster until I raced him and kicked the shit out of him

How the fuck do you know?
Could be a 300000 get yet.

talon eagle?? cant tell by the steering wheel symbol.

I have the v6. It's not a shit engine. It's actually a really good engine.

Ayy lmao

This is how I feel everyday after I bought the v6 performance model of the cts instead of the cts-v.

Get the 8 or you will probably regret it like I do.

That gen of mustang was also shit. Only 260hp in those V8s. Ford didnt get their shit together till 2013 on the Mustang.

I would only buy the manual unless I could find an earlier SRT from pre-2011 in the same price range. More HP V8 is hard to pass up

got any pics of the mx5?

FD3S RX7

Coming from someone with a v6 challenger, it defiantly feels underpowered, I have a 2015 and I'll admit for a v6 its not bad at all, but defiantly not living up to the potential it's bigger brothers with the V8 have.

S4c4 2.2 tq

ah just as i read it i looked it up haha...nice ride man. more pics?