Sister

>sister
big slut for real who gets pleasure in satisfying a man's kink. been in a gangbang with 3 guys while being taped by the 4th, pretty sure even the 4th guy fucked her but in the vid only 3 people were doing her. what will you do to such a slut Sup Forums?

Post vid!

Rape and kill.
Kill and rape

Vid or gtfo

not posting vid or any nudes. I dont want to leak such things of my own sister.

Gtfo

Thank Mrs. Skeltal

for some reason her legs really bother me

Then why did you make a thread. Either post or leave

might post a nude or 2 if someone posts a hq comment about what they will do to her.

This isn't your sister fag. This pic has been floating around Sup Forums for two weeks now

bump

I would facefuck her until she starts begging for air. Flip her and ram it in her ass. Is she into pissing? Doesn't matter I would drench her in piss and cum like the slut she is. Then I would make you clean her up and if you get hard I would do it all again but to you.

i am no homo

ye some fag is posting her pics using same story for some reason. this one is being spread too?

Oh well I am sorry?
Just kidding. No one asks you just like your little slut sister. Both of you would be my sluts.

like the part where you said no one asks her but not really into the whole bisexual thing

bump

Neither am I. I am just into humiliation. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl, I just love to humiliate them to make them worthless cum begging sluts.

sound hot af. i am sure she will love to be a worthless cumslut who lives to satisfy you

sounds hot. i am sure she will love to be your worthless cumslut

double posted cause getting connection error mb

bump

bump