What is the nicest thing you have ever done for somebody Sup Forums?

What is the nicest thing you have ever done for somebody Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MOZb_ny2taQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not talk to them.

Helped a guy out of a burning car
An old man who had a collision with a power line and his car set fire somehow. Helped him out before he burned

youtu.be/MOZb_ny2taQ

Watch some spongegar for no reason

I lent my bike to a stranger who had no money to repair his vehicle.

did he return it?

Sold a TV on gumtree, turned up and realised they were poor as fuck, gave them back the money.

Nothing

Maybe holding open a door or something like that. People are sometimes nice to me so that's cool.

saw a hitchhiker on the side of the road going 300km the opposite way i was going. So i drove him out of the built up area 60km away to a truck stop where he would have better chances of arriving where he was going

Arrested a faggot at a maccas that was using steel framed chairs as a weapon

Having him be put through corrections is the best thing that will ever happen to him. I don't know his full story but he probably deserves to be sterilized.

I used to keep a 5 bucks worth of gas in a can in my car at all times because my meter was fucked up.

If I saw people on the side of the road, I'd give it to them.

I probably did it like a dozen times

Sounds kinda like me, not exactly but close. I went to jail for some minor shit, felony charge but it was pretty minor. Was sentenced to six months in the can, but the judge gave me a good deal. If I bust my ass and get my ged while I was in jail he would let me out early, but if I so much as looked at someone wrong he was gonna put me right back in there. To be honest it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I sat in jail for just over 3 months, and after living with the trash that comes in and out of that place I decided I needed to get my shit together and quick fucking around. It was just time to grow the fuck up.

Ran 3 miles to buy a homeless guy a burger from dairy queen. Thank god im a runner

Ow the edge

This thread has made me realize I'm probably not a very nice person. I mean, sure I'll hold the door for people, jump their cars if needed, cut customers special deals at work.... but those are little things that really aren't much work.

And usually if I do someone a big favor, I expect something in return out of it. For instance, I once loaned a woman $300 bucks at rent time... with the stipulation that I can do ANYTHING I want sexually as OFTEN as I want until the balance is paid down.

I think the truth is NO ONE is truly altruistic, even "selfless" acts provide some selfish gain, even if it's just to enhance your reputation as a good guy. Everything is done for a "selfish" reason, especially selfless acts.

>I think the truth is NO ONE is truly altruistic, even "selfless" acts provide some selfish gain, even if it's just to enhance your reputation as a good guy. Everything is done for a "selfish" reason, especially selfless acts.

you're spot on user. most idiots in my town glorify themselves for being nice and talkative to others when they usually have expectations. in modern society most people are complete phonies to get what they want. quite despicable. a lot of times the people that keep their heads down are pretty descent but they get culled by people.

I think the little things matter the most because they tend to provide the least amount of reward and are usually done on a subconscious level, which shows more of your true character than something you had time to think about.

You held that door because it felt like the right thing to do or it was how you were raised, you loaned that woman money because you wanted to get your dick wet. And most people do large "selfless" acts for SOMETHING. Sometimes it's reputation, sometimes it's PR, sometimes it's to nurture their egomaniacal superiority complex. But those "little things" are usually just because it's a nice thing to do, and I think that's more reflective of who we actually are.

Not killing myself

I can't tell you how many sketchy people I've picked up at gas stations to drive a couple miles down the road so they can get another ride or something. I've also dropped 10 dollars in a few tanks, because I don't do cash handouts ever.

No stabbings yet, knock on wood.

Gave back purse to woman who forgetet it on THE subway STOOL