Interesting

Interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Malacca_(1511)
youtube.com/watch?v=jzkySKuz-78
youtube.com/watch?v=8ylLMdk_ehQ
abc.net.au/news/2015-09-21/henriss-address-the-oil-injustice/6790978
youtube.com/watch?v=pi_FzabPrmI
youtube.com/watch?v=sjwkww3HfJw
pt.globalvoices.org/2016/07/18/timor-leste-quem-nao-souber-falar-portugues-e-melhor-estar-calado-diz-diretora-de-uma-escola-basica/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off silva you moor

brazil created portugal.

Indonesians are muslims, that's why they're shittier than Brasiu.

Cancer

Dutchies were wayyy too jewish to ever create a real colony, they just took some spices and continued being utter merchants

Of course, in the end this ended up providing them with loads of shekels, whereas Portugal obviously hasn't been enjoying that many shekels as of late.

They don't call them swamp jews for nothing.

They even stole the Indonesian flag and placed a blue watermark to claim it as their own, the cunts.

thanks portugal

Good parents always want their kids to do better than them.

Now go and pick on Suriname.

let's do it together pai

Do Afrikaners you spic idiot, Indonesia doesn't count for shit because those are gooks.

This.
We didn't care about the people that lived there, shekels were the only thing that was important.

>doesn't count for shit because those are gooks.
America, making the same mistake over and over.

Pretty much this actually, they didn't care about our development like the Brits to their colonies, just concentrated to suck up our resources

You don't find murder case everyday here tho

Brazilians are half-Portuguese half-nigger 100% shitskin

Indonesians are just gooks, gooks from the jungle

>be indonigger
>ruin majapahit because muh islam
>get rekt by spics first and then jews living in a swamp

Nigga stop complaining, we left the native rulers on their thrones. Can't help it that they started killing their own people for Dutch shekels.

stop the fight right now or i will make my move

That's what you get by leaving muslims there.

Look at Timor. Less violence than the US, because they are catholic.

ok.. hre u go pls saty hydrihidate

Most brazilians are half portuguese and half native indian, as the portuguese troops were instructed to breed with as many indian women as they could to increase the colonial population. Niggers were slaves and not be breed with.

Well what do you rather have:
>Rapebabbies with a muh herritage complex
>Not

thanks god i am not mixed with indian

But Brazil is also mostly Catholic (with a Protestant minority) and they're much more violent than both East Timor and Indonesia, even though it has the same colonial ruler as Brazil.

I think the violence in Brazil (and the rest of LatAm) is mostly because of US meddling and because of indio genes, both of which are absent in Indonesia/Timor. Although, I have to admit that Timor-Leste seems to be a special case; it's incredible how low its crime rate is when you consider just how poor it is and just how tumultuous its recent history is.

it is because of mulatos and those half niggers think they are cool doing crimes
i remember a guy who escaped from the prison in my city and posted it on facebook hehehe MULATO!!!
he got caught and i hope they insert a broom in his ass

Majapahit was on their decline back then, after lot of civil wars, then some of Majapahit kings converted to Islam
Some of our Sultanate managed to rekt the spics actually, we drove the Portuguese back in Batavia, but it was different with the Dutch as they behaved like jews

That's the worst part, you tricked us to fight eachother. Britain was a way better colonialist than you

They are shit, most of their citizens are regretting their independence from us now

I can see that by your grammar, congo.
Indian genes are far superior to that of the negroid gene. The strongest tribes on earth were in Brazil. You should be proud to share the same space that they did, Pedrinho.

Isn't bolice in Brazil hardcore as fuck?

A br friend told me once that they rather have suspects dead than alive.

oque eu errei no ingles ali ? FALA

the police really wants to do it and sometimes do (it is a good thing)
but we have shit "human rights" that protect murderers and robbers

The US funded every single latin american drug cartel, they probably still do. Literally the scumiest country on earth, needs to keep fucking everybody's business so they can keep them on leashes.

>Be Dutch
>Colonize Indonesia but keep rulers on their throne to prevent rustled jimmies
>Offer them shekels for resources
>Rulers release their inner jew and force their people into hard labor, killing and enslaving thousands

>This is somehow our fault
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jesus, rapaz.
Get your shit together. Punctuation, capitalization, put some effort into it.
It's "thank god", not "thanks god", btw.

Problem with Brazil is war on drugs. It is the single most retarded policy I've ever knew. You end this bullshit and we would be 10x better on matters of violence. You can see in my pic that the richest cities managed at a great cost to contain violence, but poorer parts of the country do not have so many resources to waste. It's time to end this madness, but thanks to religious nuts, this won't happen.

Do you know what colonization is?
Indonesia was already densely populated,Brazil wasn't
It's true though that if we actually managed to get a hold on all of indonesia we'd either kill them all or convert them.

pu,ta m.erdA e,u erréi um S e nasci em congo

D*TCH BTFO

>we did nothing wrong
Remember the genocide on the entire Banda island population?

>I think the violence in Brazil (and the rest of LatAm) is mostly because of US meddling and because of indio genes
Indios are peaceful people man.

They didn't even use the spices they traded to improve their own cuisine, so they could squeeze a couple extra shekels out of them.

Everything is either a sausage, chicken-fried, or a chicken-friend sausage.

They will never taste food of a true Empire, with ingredients from 4 continents.

Indonesian here
We have to carry the burden of east Indonesians, which are basically Abos, who brings the country down, not counting them economically we're at least Malaysia tier

We're just gonna turn into another Philippine probably

Nigger thats because the Bandanese leaders were dumb fucks.
>Offer the Bandanese a contract that gives us the monopoly over trade between us and then
>They're too dumb to understand the contract details and just sign because it says that they will receive shekels in return
>Bandanese start trading with others, breaking the monopoly contract
>Dutch trading company sends troops to defend the monopoly

>most of their citizens are regretting their independence from us now
Do Indons unironically believe this?

Are you even aware that your country literally genocided them? You literally slaughtered 20% of their population in less than 25 years.

Well, there was war tribes and a few cannibals, but they were wiped out.

>Language: Indonesian
>Religion: Islam
Dutch cucks

Might want to read the thread first, Alberto.

>thinking we ever gave a shit about Indonesian people
Indonesia was ruled by a Dutch company. And unless it made us money we couldn't care less.

Never forget the forced labor of anyer
Never forget the karawang
Never forget forced christianity
Never forget VOC
Never forget Westerling
Never forget RIS
Never forget PKI - originally made by dutch descendant
Never forget "Muh Human Rights and Liberalism"

>Pit people together with limited resources knowing such circumstance would lead to murderous results

I didn't know I couldn't do that.

only in papua
only in papua

Money talks I guess. If they didn't have shitty rules, something like that wouldn't have happened.
They were savages anyway.

>On May 22, before building of the fort had started, the orang kaya called a meeting with the Dutch admiral, purportedly to negotiate prices. Instead, they led Verhoeff and two high-ranked men into an ambush and decapitated them and subsequently killed 46 of the Dutch visitors. Jan Pietersz Coen, who was a lower-ranked merchant on the expedition, managed to escape, but the traumatic event likely influenced his future attitude towards the Bandanese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Malacca_(1511)

Portugal only cared about malasya/indonesia because they were muslim.
We trated with you but we wanted to convert you mostly.
India was where the party was happening

Eastern Indonesians are not Indonesians
They're our niggers

>somehow it's Bandanese leader's fault
You guys deserve refugees after all

That doesn't change the fact thaty they miss their times under Indonesia, where living quality was better, we only killed fretelin scums anyway

What are you doing in UK? Kuliah bro?

Lot of thing happened user, lot of thing..

rulers*

Fight monkeys

I don't get why the indonesians took so long to expel the dutchies, they are clearly not a people fit for war.
>Armed with cannons and guns
>Lose to outnumbered injuns, blacks and portugueses armed with bows and arrows.

>their people into hard labor, killing and enslaving thousands

oops, dutch historian probably forgot this man and his shit in here

You're a fool in denial but you don't know yet

>India was where the party was happening
best years of my life, desu

Man, Portugal's colonial legacy is so fucking based

It's a shame it's so underappreciated compared to England, France and Spain.

It is. Pietersz Coen was the man behind the massacre and he had a solid reason for it. Read:

These are some sick numbers, even the lowest are ~1000% higher than in Europe.

Americans murder millions of people and are destroying western societies for oil, we're in the same boat lmao.

>Swamp Jews can't fight
This shouldn't be a surprise.

Because most media and stories are from an Anglo perspective, and we were never villains against them, and dealt somewhere else while they fought the Spiciards and the Frogs. We also started/ended like 200 years before them. So we missed each-other chronologically and geographically.

only the aceh sultanate than can oustanding against the dutch, they are the last one that being conquered by the dutch.

They are surrenderred to Dutch in 1903

It's not underappreciated.
It was the first global empire and the last empire (ended in 1999-2002)
France didn't colonize shit and spain pressed the same key all the time.
Only the portuguese and british empire truly were in contact with various peoples

We need to legalize the peace pipe asap Stanislaw.
youtube.com/watch?v=jzkySKuz-78

Yeah sure, genocide was he right answer

A small spark can cause a catastrophe, Ivar.
That's how WW1 started.

>That doesn't change the fact thaty they miss their times under Indonesia, where living quality was better, we only killed fretelin scums anyway
why, because your Indonesian media told you?

Stop being so naive

youtube.com/watch?v=8ylLMdk_ehQ

People in East Timor feel even closer to Portugal than they do to Indonesia.

WWI was the great example of European retardation

I bet those people who don't celebrate miss their times with us

>People in East Timor feel even closer to Portugal than they do to Indonesia
They even still use our language

Tbqh, is quite funny, because all battles the dutch fought in Brazil were like that. The only reason they managed to """settle""" Brazil for some time was because they offered good conditions to the sugar cane producers in the northeast. It didn't last long.

Dah diemin aja. Palingan ngetroll. You dig?

Also, why is Natal so low and Florianopolis in the middle? I thought that Flor. is much safer and Natal is where it is, so it should be much higher, no?

>They even still use our language
they use Portuguese much more than they do Indonesian

yeah, have independence is so great

abc.net.au/news/2015-09-21/henriss-address-the-oil-injustice/6790978

>That doesn't change the fact thaty they miss their times under Indonesia, where living quality was better, we only killed fretelin scums anyway

Sure they do
youtube.com/watch?v=pi_FzabPrmI
youtube.com/watch?v=sjwkww3HfJw

Look again. Natal went from 9,6 to 53! It's exactly what I described in the post. Look at Rio for example, went from 44,8 to 13,6.

tak?

iya

there's no such thing as Indonesians, Its a Yugoslavia tier colonial ethnic mess, some ethnic sided with Dutch, other against them

kek looks like abos, and they literally still live in jungle

They're genetically closer to abbos than to east asians I believe
same thing with papua new guinea

It's a part of life to be underestimated if you're a Luso.

There's always this arrogance that makes our enemies think that 10-to-1 is enough.

Some of them stayed until 5 in the morning to watch the game and celebrate live because of the timezones. This warms my heart, desu. Sup Forums makes me unintentionally personify countries, so I always feel remotely paternal towards former colonies.

>they use Portuguese much more than they do Indonesian

Ah, sorry, I made a mistake. As for legalizing drugs - it may work with grass, but what about hard stuff?

The only bad thing we did to Indonesians was not keeping our promise to the Moluccans :^)

They're promoting portuguese like hell there:
pt.globalvoices.org/2016/07/18/timor-leste-quem-nao-souber-falar-portugues-e-melhor-estar-calado-diz-diretora-de-uma-escola-basica/

For that you need to bite the pillow and pay for clean shooting rooms and therapy, together with confiscation and lower/no jail sentences.

It worked wonders here.

Yes a lot of us do...

I'm just too apathetic to believe it. They are happier independent...

Stop making us look bad you idiot... gw udh pernah ke Timor, iye bener beberapa suka dijajah, tapi kebanyakan lebih suka menjadi negara sendiri, ga ush minum kool-aid yahudi Indo...

But the drugs are still distributed by gangs? Not by the state? So criminals still have their revenue intact.

See Prohibition doesn't work, we already saw. Aren't 50k (do you even realize this number?) dead/year enough? We ran a very very successful campaign against cigar/cigarettes and users took a massive dive, same thing with HIV, dengue etc. Brazil is quite capable of doing it, it's just a matter of political will.

This is very confusing.
Poland and Indonesia shouldn't be allowed to post in the same thread.

Well, we have drug dealers, but hardly any gangs.

The state sells nothing as it was decriminalised, not legalised. The strategy is to drain the drug demand through therapy and curing. It sucks that the clean people are paying for it, but it IS the most efficient way of doing, so it's a "don't have to see junkies everywhere" tax.

It's harder when you have gangs holding political influence like you guys do, through bribes or otherwise.

No excuse, dutch people are clearly not warlike.
Agreed.
T. Luso-Carioca

I just checked the 2010 census and I was wrong, Indonesian is slightly ahead of Portuguese (though still less than Tetum).

However, Portuguese growth since their independence in 2002 is much much higher than Indonesian growth. I think it stands to reason that, with time, the effects of Indonesian occupation will go away and Portuguese will overtake Indonesian (though in all cases the main language will clearly remain Tetum).

Mungkin banyak yang ingin merdeka, tapi mereka tetep merasa kalo kehidupan mereka dibawah Indonesia lebih baik

He he he.. We just like making fair trades, goy- I mean friend.

>Prohibition doesn't work, we already saw.
Well, I cannot agree, prohibition works very well here, but I agree that in extreme cases like both American continents it would be worth trying some other methods.