Feels thread, help me feel again Sup Forums...

feels thread, help me feel again Sup Forums, also OP is looking for a readable version of the Lolita greentext about emilia, read halfway then 404 and apparently it's one of the best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oEYMGL0ZtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self bump

5 5s, ill contribute to that

anyone lurking?

most of my stuff will be a bit old, havent saved a new photo in years

fuck, that story gives me bad feels.

not anymore. the feels are too strong, i'm gone.

Right in the feels

well im gonna dump my whole folder, feel free to chip in, only have like 50 pics

Checked m8.
Also do you mean Ella or Elisa?

holy fucking quints

yeah, only reason im keeping this thread alive, i think OP is already gone

Checked

Omfg

5 5's

I'm not too sure, the one about the lolita girl that wears different Lolita dresses each day

This one OP?

is it worth the read? not OP

Check for Elisa.
Mine is Ella

Yeah that's the one, thanks user

It is. I'll be honest. I shed 1 tear at the end.

Imo, so full of fresh feels that it is.

No problem

See It was sopposed to go to you.

ill have to check it out after dumping then

Guess we're the only ones dumping
Almost checked. You should feel bad now

Holy shit. That end fucked me up

witnessed

i kekd

well its looks like im out, someone else will have to keep the thread alive

>3
that just put me in a good mood user :3

>u dont lov me 4 ever?

>dies in traffic

>no i lov u 5 ever cos 5 is more than 4

Why did this make me feel so hard? And who wrote this? Story?

A favorite

Ooooooooooo i like likey likey

OP here, holy shit that story about elisa, worth the read, best thing to come out of Sup Forums...

did they ever find the rapist....jesus man...i usually never lose in these threads but that one's.....damn.

FUCK

Tried this on my best friend. She just said she thought of me like her little brother and wanted to just be friends. I was rekt but stayed friends like the cuck I am. She would shit like she would have lived me if I wasn't her friend or if I was five months older. I didn't get why the fuck she acted like that.

>Every Friday I go and ask her one question
>"Why?"
>Only to be answered by silence
>Why didn't you tell me you had cancer ?
>God I fucking miss you so much, Eisha!

Fuck! Thats hard.

Dude.

Fix your English , Faggot!

so you're on Sup Forums to get cancer like her

Checked

Topkek

Checked

Witnessed

Holy fucking shit

i just finished reading it too
i want to know if they found the guy who raped her. seems like something Sup Forums could do

youtube.com/watch?v=5oEYMGL0ZtA
Every day I wake up and just lay in bed, thinking about what would have happened if I wasn't born. My brothers wouldn't have as much problems and my parents would probably still be married. Alot of people wouldn't be as fucked up as they are now, more inocent and so forth. And probably alot of people would be alot happier. I could just kill myself, but what's the point in that...I'd just make more people feel like shit. Throught my whole life I've always wanted everyone to feel happy, to do good to everyone, but in the end, I haven't done any good to anyone. Atleast the whiskey drowns out the voice that keeps saying that I'm a failure.

If god exists, he didn't even intend for me to be alive. I was born with a tumor and a part of my brain was removed along with it. And no, I'm not retarted. I'm a lone 24 year old who's fat, a drunk and pretty much useless to his family. I was diagnosed with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis when I was 4. I couldn't work out till I was 15, but then the damage was done already. I was already a fat bastard who didn't deserve to live.
So Sup Forums, what's your life story in a nutshell?