So does Sup Forums want to hear about my day?

So does Sup Forums want to hear about my day?

Pic unrelated.

I was really lucky to have my job. They usually only consider doctorates, but they let me slide with my bachelors degree.
I was making $2.15 an hour, which is pretty much as good as it gets for humans anymore.

I worked at one of those 'retro' burger joints - the ones that still use people as cashiers and cooks.
Most of our customers only come in as a novelty, usually carried by 5 or 6 of thier "indentured servants".
They order some food but don't normally eat it, usually laughing and throwing it in the trash on their way out the door.

Anyways, I was on the 13th hour of my shift when my manager comes up to me.
"I'm sorry user", he says "but we've got a woman here with the same qualifications as you".

More?

I already know this job is over since they only have to pay a woman 70% of what I make. But I flip out.
I had been promised two years of paid work.

"You've worked for 25 months", my boss says.
When I remind him that the first 24 of those months I was an unpaid intern,
he tells me that must have been a miscommunication with the payroll department, and that I should take it up with them.

We both know full well that it is impossible to contact the payroll department.

I start cussing out out my boss, and that fucking job. I shove him away and head for the door.

My manager is shouting after me; "If you go out that door you forfiet your pay for the last two weeks!"
I flip him off, after my outburst they probably would have taken most of my last two weeks pay for "improper attitude" fees.

As I open the door he adds; "That uniform is company property!"

It's a 3 kilometer walk from my job to the housing district, and it was raining.
Since my company uniform had been repossesed I had to walk home in nothing but my boxers and sneakers.
The duct tape that was holding my left shoe together came off in a puddle.

see, the thing is, you said "more?" but kept going anyway with no replies. let me go ahead and get in here to tell you:

no. no more.

It's not bad. I was f5ing

When I finally got to the tall gray cement housing units, I had to wait outside in a line for the elevator.
As it turned out, the other elevator had broken down, with 30 people on it, 4 hours ago.
Maintentance was still busy cleaning up the suicides from that day though, and cleaning out the rooms so more people could move in was more important.

When it was finally my turn for the elevator, I packed in with the rest of the sardines. Most people didn't even care I was in my underwear, it's a common occurance.
It's a slow ride up to floor 56 where I live. Every stop there is a short session of rearrangement as people squeeze themselves out of the elevator, and everyone packs back in.
I often think it might be faster to take the stairs, but they don't build stairs in these housing units anymore because they take up too much space.

When I finally reach the door to my 2 meter by 2 meter penthouse, I'm nearly dry.
The steel door slides open with a woosh, and my girlfriend is lazing on the bed in less clothes than I am.

gotta agree with user here. stop what you're doing OP. i dont care and i cant even follow. maybe learn engrish

My girlfriend is a 9/10, a total bombshell. She still has a full figure despite the food rationing, because she works as an advertiser,
and companies don't like their nude sign spinners to look like they just came out of auschwitz.

Normally, I wouldn't have a chance with a girl like this, but fortune had done me a solid. As a child, my parents had somehow managed to avoid the
state-mandated vasectomy for me. My girlfriend pretended like this didn't matter,
but I knew otherwise - we could both still have children someday, all we had to do was apply for a liscense.

"You're home early", she says playfully, patting the bed indicating for me to sit down. "More time with you to myself".

I didn't know if she had guessed what had happened at work, or if she cared. At that moment I didn't.

Continue

oh god more

I sat down on the bed, and removed what was left of my shoes. She ran her fingers down my bare chest to my navel, and hooked her index finger in my boxers. As soon as I sat back up, her head was resting on my lap,
as she pulled on my boxers. I propped myself back with my right arm,and with my left hand I cupped her breast, before pinching her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger.
Slowly I ran my hand down her side and grabbed a handful of her ass, and then slipped my hand inside her panties and between her legs.

Having removed my boxers far enough, she started caressing my junk while I rolled away the soaking mess that were her panties.
I worked my fingers up and down her vag, before slidding my middle finger into her. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye before she stuffed my stiffy into her mouth.
Her legs clenched my arm as she rolled up onto all fours, and continued to work on me. I held her auburn hair off to the side as she took me deep.
She choked slightly before backing off, and instead vigorously stroked my shaft with her hand.

"Pants. Off. Now." She ordered. I stood and removed my last garment, as she kicked off her lingerie.

She rolled onto her back, legs spread wide, inviting me. As I approched she locked her feet around my waist. I rubbed the head of my rager up and down her labia before slipping inside her.
She arched her back as she let out a barely audible moan. I began to pump, as she reached out her arms to wrap around me.

Continueeee

I braced myself with one arm and slid the other around her waist, pulling her closer as I pounded her faster and faster.
"Fuck! Fuck!", she panted over and over. "Oh god, user!"

I was now on top of her, our heads together, her breath and moans right on my ear. The bed smashing into the concrete wall, she was now crying my name.
"I'm gonna cum user!" Her legs tightened around me as I heard the WOOSH of the apartment door smash open.

"ILLEGAL COPULATION DETECTED" screeched a robotic voice. A cold but firm hand grasped my shoulder and yanked me backwards. My girl screamed, the moment obviously ruined.
I struggled but the vise-like grip of the hand now had a twin and they were dragging me out into the hall.

My girlfriend attacked the robot, and hammered her fists on its cold gray exterior to no avail. "THE FEMALE WILL REMAIN IN ITS HOUSING UNIT" it boomed. It shoved her inside the apartment,
and with a blink from the IR imitter in its eye sealed the door shut.

"ILLEGAL COPULATOR", the robot continued, "YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF ILLEGAL COPULATION, I WILL NOW TAKE THE NECESSARY STEPS TO PROHIBIT FURTHER INFRINGEMENT OF THE LAW"

"Fucking what law!?" I yell, but my question goes unanswered as the metalic horror begins charging its excimer laser. A terrible smell of burning flesh
and searing pain erupts from below my waist. Some of my neighbors open their doors and watch as I receive my public vasectomy.

"VASECTOMY COMPLETE", the robot hissed, "BEGINNING CIRCUMCISION".

More searing followed, before the inhumane atrocity left me on the floor clutching my junk, I shouted fruitlessly to dull the pain.

"PROCEDURE COMPLETE, HAVE A NICE DAY.", It bleeped, before turning away from me and gliding away.

My neighbors glanced at me with vague interest before returning to their domiciles and sliding their doors shut.
My own apartment door clicked and unlocked, and my girlfriend - now hastily dressed - fell onto me crying.

I have nothing to offer her now Sup Forums.

But how was your day?

I expected better from you.

Have a nice day

Not bad op. Entertaining. Work on it, expand it. Make a book. Careful not to rewrite 1984, but there's a lot of directions you could take that

So this is life in America? It sounds a little better than I imagined. You made it though the day without being shot.

My day was good. Loads of videa.

I liked it OP. Thanks for writing it.

My day was okay. Really hungover all day but hoping to finally get some rest before the light gets too bad. 7 AM here. Hope your get to fuck your girl again.

Thanks anons, your compliments and criticisms will be weighed by the state to determine whether or not I serve a purpose and deserve to live

You are a good storyteller user.was captivating, nice.

With a bit of luck you managed to impregnate your wife right before the vasectomy. With the luck of the state declared non existent gods it's twins. Better get to work on that breeding license before it becomes obvious.

Let 'im liveee I beg ya

Not op, but the state wouldn't issue it to someone their robots just gave a robovasectomy to

So he gets creative and knocks his old boss in the head. Then he glues a picture onto the license.

did you listen to MDE's "billy and the clown", "how I survived highschool" or "Jaihoo's trip to the future" by any chance?

or really any sort of postmodern literature?

The last book I read was months ago, and I think it was one of Edgar Rice Burrough's Men of Mars books.

I watched Logan's Run last week though. Haven't read the book.

im not downplaying you're writing, but you might like listening to those particular books, it feels like MillionDollarExtreme

Look them up on youtube