What does Sup Forums think about woman being bread specifically for fucking, no periods...

What does Sup Forums think about woman being bread specifically for fucking, no periods, wider and bigger mouthes and pussies that are tight and wet 24/7, with the help of CRISPR, this could be a reality.

I want to believe

i want their mouths to be tiny and their pussies to be tiny so it makes my dick look like an arm destroying those tiny holes

Living sex dolls? Why not

I'd prob have their pussies secrete oil and lots of it, tied with the inability to walk upright, and only language is that of a cat or dog.

>bread

They'd be too squishy.

Wet all the time? Yeast infections all day erry day

Nope, CRISPR that shit, replace yeast infections with what ever you want

>woman should be bread specifically for be real woman
yes

replace yeast infections with M&M's!

Kek. You've put some thought into this I see.

This needs to happen.

Yeast infections are caused by an external organism (yeast who would have fucking guessed) .

It grows in warm damp areas, armpits crotches that kind of stuff, really really hard to make any complex produce anything to avoid that. Anything that would make the shelf life of an external immune cell outside the body would make the area more prone to infection.

It does

Create little yestlets that eat the fucking yeast up, like meeseeks live to eat little yeats up

name? I'm in love.

Nice in theory, the closest thing we could do and that is a really big stretch is to create cells that secrete an anti-fungal agent that is targeted to yeast specifically.

CRISPR can change DNA not build new cells

You really need to inform yourself better.
We could have a better chance at succes with a regular vector inserstion or something.

What, vector what?

>dat filename
Is this what a human fleshlight would actually look like?

No tits, no curves, can be buttered, but all in all... I think I like women they way they are and not as crumbly food. I might put some peanut butter on them. But I like boobs and I do not want crust on my women.

Crusty pussy is the worst kind of pussy

Become a muslim and do jihad for allah the pig. Your rewards are among other things heaveanly women without period or disturbing odor who ready to please you 24/7 in the Garden.

I don'T like women being bread. I like them made of meat.