youtube.com/watch?v=NQ52NmzO2Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xa8k4Qkx9o
youtube.com/watch?v=nHL5WEMbwWU
youtube.com/watch?v=EzZKh6J7K8M
youtube.com/watch?v=-D9OKb8tAB
youtube.com/watch?v=dAkekQkJb5E
youtube.com/watch?v=dLJi_dY9pcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just yesterday, I sneaked into the kitchen, I sprinkled fresh chilli peppers onto my pizza, and I ate it.

20m walk of atonement for you my child
-NEXT

When I was 9 I stole my teacher's lunch from her desk.

am i the only one that got rock hard when she was on screen?

I'm tired of masturbating, I want to be stronger but I dont have the will power to do anything, I have dreams but no fire to keep me going please help

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

My step cousin is getting married and she's fucking about 5 different guys and sucks off randoms when she gets to go out on the weekends.

She recently started sucking my dick on her breaks at work. Never know anything with such a high sex drive. Also squirts like a mother fucker. I haven't had the chance to fuck her though...

She's a 8/10

I violated a straight man's anus once. He is no longer himself now. Kinda feeling guilty but I liked it. He still doesn't know it was me. It's his fault for being hot.

Do me next pls

I tried to fuck my dog once when I was like 12. She didn't cooperate. Horny motherfucker I was.

>now that I look back on it, glad she didnt

I regularly ejaculate into the milk that me, my 2 sisters and my mother drink from

Da Fuck?

My girlfriend doesn't know this but I caught her one day at college rubbing another guys dick through his pants when I passed by her class room and looked through the doorway.

When I was young, 10 or something, I shoplifted a pack of batteries from Walmart. I used them to play Pokemon blue on my game boy.

found dildo in fathers drawer
i fucked it

And why are u so beta to do anything about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=SEUzIP1Ap2U
youtube.com/watch?v=WPviAKaHAN0
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWzmofBm8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jf-RoS2ga_k
youtube.com/watch?v=a18Jc5MCAGw
youtube.com/watch?v=3jjzrWNC6z0
youtube.com/watch?v=obPR48Zcyw4
youtube.com/watch?v=NXIHoHB2z7I
youtube.com/watch?v=jZo67y8_ZVY
youtube.com/watch?v=jRv16JQ6DKM
youtube.com/watch?v=P-_GWUw8LwM
youtube.com/watch?v=0uSXm8G3Kgc
youtube.com/watch?v=JZxXZ2Wx9O4
youtube.com/watch?v=xjiE0o_zDyY
youtube.com/watch?v=63YDORxJn3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY
youtube.com/watch?v=2gO0Yg5S7uc
youtube.com/watch?v=7f82ITt35QA
youtube.com/watch?v=LhUnW5aRpS8
youtube.com/watch?v=7GIDzpMgeAg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbRQkWAITes
youtube.com/watch?v=wA7Y4DCLO2o
youtube.com/watch?v=WwXZxmVWU00
youtube.com/watch?v=zWCKIJC6KMg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ye4bRSClpk
youtube.com/watch?v=qKHqPT3_2TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9trhLMnVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy3aXOBcIyU
youtube.com/watch?v=nNTll1cFPl4
youtube.com/watch?v=l1mFcl4DRDM
youtube.com/watch?v=6hFQWiqMS4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RZwTPl8Tf7E
youtube.com/watch?v=5VzxU841IYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kyfHcImuMOU
youtube.com/watch?v=iDUl_mi4xcU
youtube.com/watch?v=3NeMPxB37B4
youtube.com/watch?v=ipm2U8_tWWc
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ52NmzO2Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xa8k4Qkx9o
youtube.com/watch?v=EzZKh6J7K8M
youtube.com/watch?v=-D9OKb8tAB
youtube.com/watch?v=dAkekQkJb5E
youtube.com/watch?v=dLJi_dY9pcU

I like to eat tacos and watch Mexicans fuck my gold-digger wife. It really turns me on when they get rough with her square silicone boobs.

(pic related, it's me)

K

My gf cheated on me in our first week. I forced her to cuckold me with fear of her nudes being sent to her family, then I forced her to reverse cuckold me. She hated it and it ruined her. Serves her right though.

Is that chunk from goonies?

Once i fuxked my female housemate and we had an argument so i cummed in her shampoo and conditioner and body wash bottles every time i had a a shower for 2 weeks

I'm buying a fursuit from a company called one fur all, my favorite car is the mazda miata 20b converted. I unironically listen the vaporwave. I own a Vietnamese daab. I drive an asphalt princess truck

stupid beta. what a man wouldve done was kicked the door open then punched her in the tits and broke it off with her. if the dude knew about you and her being in a relationship then set that non bro on fire with a zippo and diesel. but not you super beta...bet that kind of shit happens to you all the time. bet you even started to like it to catch women fucking you over with some random strange. bet you even imagine sucking the dudes cum out of her when you go down her. enjoy your dinner you stupid beta fag. my only wish is that she is over 18 and i get to meet her so i know you suck her clean when i get done with her skank ass.

Yep

I've fucked both my cousin and sister

I just fucked an anal flesh light.

It felt amazing. I came so hard. Unfortunately a bunch of lube spilled out on the floor and I had to mop it.

Me, my girl and my friend got real drunk and on a bunch of drugs while his gf was pregnant at home. They were having a fight at the time. He asked us if he could kiss my girl and we were like yea whatever. Ended up getting carried away with a bunch of crazy shit and taking turns fucking her like all night. They still together and he never told her, my girl especially feels kinda bad about it. Woke up in the morning feeling like aw goddammit, we're shit people.

I love smelly fat girls, especially if they're sweaty, ugly, wear glasses and have a fishy pussy.

I love tying them up and fucking them on all fours while calling them names.

Found dildo in father's closet
Stole it
Still use it 14 years later

I prechew my food and eat it later

>I tried to fuck my dog once when I was like 12. She didn't cooperate. Horny motherfucker I was.

I'm an adult and I fucked my male dog in the ass a dozen times. He died unexpectedly last year (cancer). I want to get another dog, as both a buddy and as a fuckbuddy.

Respect

This shit makes me diamonds

And i LOVE it.

i sucked a dick yesterday and fucked his mouth.

i'm not even gay

>wat do?

I love this place

>Aw goddammit, I'm a cuck.

dude

But why?

Jimmy, I want to fuck you, and you to fuck me.

Me too fam.

Garbbed my cousins ass and tits all the time
>was successful each time
>she never caught on

boy do i have some news for you user

Had sexual congress (not penetration) with a dude twice. It was... okay. Kinda just reaffirmed that I am straight. I much preferred the tinder game with college women, so I guess I'll return to that?

I fear that I should get serious and try to find a wife though.

High five, user. I love dressing like it too. Or in plastic and rubber meant for women.

let me guess, i'm gay?
but i have a girlfriend for 2 years

what are you trying to say?

It just taste better, I mix it up with other food and save it. I'll make a thread later to explain and find more like me

I punched a hole in the wall at my course and denied doing it once my tutor saw it.

I raped a drunk guy,then had an abortion.

I wish I lived alone so I could indulge in the fetish without consequence.

Whyd ya do that user?

What country does your terminology come from?

Course? Is it india?

If you're not gay, you're definitely bi.

I want to fuck my boss...and my sister...and my wheelchair bound neighbor...God, what is wrong with me?

Not sure how old you are, but I am I feel like there is a stigma for male experimentation, but it's nothing to worry about. If you feel fine with it, then whatever, why worry?

Like I said in my other post, had relations with men, but it just confirmed that I prefer women. I find men attractive, but sex with men is not something I enjoy, and I know that now for sure.

I shit red peppers and cant feel it anymore

I'm not him but I almost understand. I like getting fucked by shemales.

But not dudes. Shemales with 8inch or so Dicks and Latino is a plus, they can do what they want with me.

Now put me in front of a dude and I have no interest whatever

I'm an NZ fag. Basically I'm taking a course in carpentry to one day become a future builder.

fuck them all

please do it

I'd love to trade my 7.5" cock for being a short girl and take knots

Good luck with that bro, hope it'll work out for you.

I know the feeling. Got my own place now so I can dress like a little girl or rubber slut and wriggle on my bed, cuffed and gagged

I cheated on my girlfriend, the love of my life in the first week of our relationship. Couldn't tell her when it happened, she went on holidays and feelings only got stronger. When she came back life was perfect, couldn't be more happy. Guilt was getting to me, couldn't live with myself anymore. Told her yesterday. Feel like an asshole that I ruined this beautiful thing...

THAT'S your confession? lol
pretty straight life you lead.
adorable

My sister used to suck my dick in return for twenty bucks.
Happened from age 13 to 16. She was a year older than me

I see
ok for your reply, stimulation

im 20

Fair enough, just acknowledge you're bi. Even if it's only getting fucked by feminine cock, just be honest with yourself and say you're bi, it does wonders for your mindset how liberating it is.

I honestly believe that catholic confession gave me schizophrenia at a young age

I ruined my asshole from sticking things in it too much, still recovering, still pretty convinced that I'm not gay

>I unironically listen the vaporwave

guilty

>unexpectedly

you fucked your dog bro, let that sink in for a bit

Have you tried things with women as well?

>, she went on holidays and feelings only got stronger.
that means it's all in your head, and not really her

yeah i have a girlfriend, and before her i had 2 more. fucked all day

Me and my friend were playing pool in the games room and decided it'd be funny to use the pool sticks and ram them into the wall. After doing so my friend dared me to punch a hole in the wall which I happily agreed to doing. A fucking 12 inch hole appeared!

For sure I'm bi, it's just such a mindfuck because , if I told someone in passing I was bigger, they would picture me and a lumberjack getting it on and it couldn't be further from the truth.

But I've been fucking she males for 10 years or more so I don't fight it. I'm married I have kids and shit, so it didn't hinder me.

Every now and then I get a shemale cock in my various holes and maybe some filling as well.

I fantasize about having young girls in shiny rubber swimsuits bound and gagged in my closet

Yeah, same situation. Honestly it was mostly just curiosity and psychotropics but overall I feel it was worth it. It was enjoyable, but I wouldn't repeat. I much prefer women, and now I am certain.

Female worgen feet poking out from under a hot dress

Long story...About 10 years ago, was at a party at my best friends parents house. They had a huge back yard that was perfect for partying/cookouts. Anyway. End of the night, everyone either gone or passed out, I'm sitting by the fire drunk as Hell, and my friends mom came out of the house. We always gave my friend shit for how hot she was when we were growing up (still good looking today). She was also hammered, but was dressed for bed in her short night gown. She stumbled across the yard and sat down on a bench beside me. I told her I was about to go to bed, and she said she would help me get ready. So we started turning lights off outside, and unplugging the radio, shit like that, and I noticed that she wasn't wearing anything under her night gown, and immediately came to my senses. So being drunk, I asked if she was wearing panties and she flashed me her ass and said no of course not, she was ready for bed. About 5 mins or so go by, and I said fuck it,"can I grab your ass" and she said of course. So after several mins of grabbing her ass, she let me grab her tits. I basically begged for a blowjob or sex but she basically said no. However, she would give me a handjob. So we went into the out building by where we were sitting, and jerked me off. And the whole time, I keep saying "you can kiss it/suck it if you like" to no answer...and finally, about 10 secs before I came, she could tell, and sucked me off to finish... Fucking ecstasy right there... Fast forward to last year, a bunch of us were out to dinner and drinks, and for the first time since that happened, we both talked and laughed about it while no one was around us.

I had sex with a dreadlock hippie girl last night. She is 20, I am 34.

I know, I feel like an asshole. She was a girl I could see myself getting married with. Stupid thing is I didn't really have a reason, i had everything. That's why I'm going to see a psychologist this week. I don't wanna ruin anything like this anymore, gotta work on myself.

yeah it was pretty shitty, his blowjobs are pathetic and his dick was tiny,
fucked his mouth for like 1 hour to get off.
women are better

Meant to reply to you with

Cooked some really spicy chicken today, I also busted a nut on my dogs face a few days ago.

pics please? :)

you said it, he is beta. maybe it makes him hard like diamond thinking about this beta moment

that sounds ok

kinda was...

Yep. Men are kinda not that great. I honestly don't get why women like us, but I won't analyze it too closely. Let sleeping dogs lie and all that. I feel like there is a bitch joke in there somewhere.

moar.

tell us the circumstcnes. did you cum in him?

fair call but nah was just wasted as fuck

You don't even know the meaning of cuckolding you stupid underaged cretib. What he did was completely different twat.

Yeah fair call, I know what you mean. As long as you can admit it to yourself, doesn't matter what other people think.

Kinky.

2 years ago i took a big teddy bear from my sister and cut a hole in it.
fucked it regulary for 3 months and cummed in it every time.
the bear started to rot inside and smelled badly, my sister was clueless.
she threw it away.
nobody knows

Gross, but at least it wasn't a live thing.

You like it too? I often wear a shiny leotard in bed while I fap, imagining them squirming with their mouth taped up tight behind the closet doors in front of me.

Anything shiny gets me rock hard.