It makes me sad how muslims are turning europe into a shithole and the government gladly accepts it

It makes me sad how muslims are turning europe into a shithole and the government gladly accepts it
>be me, walking trough city
>have to pass trough muslim district
>muslims looking at me like I'm some weird animal
>mfw I'm a foreigner in my own country

why would the government care?

well the government is supposed to make a country great right? instead they're pouring in refugees and make it as comfortable as possible for them

no a government is meant to control its population and rake in tax dollars

>well the government is supposed to make a country great right?

>muslims looking at me like I'm some weird animal

How paranoid can you get

Its up to the people to make their countries great. If you don't like refugees then do something about it. Britain tried, and are still trying to push through more anti-immigration laws because the EU is still pretty much open doors for any sad sack out there.

>ignoring body language and facial expressions

Fucking refugees are here in michigan too. We let them know whose house it is.
Those towel heads are genuinly scared of us. They know detroiters will kill them if they act up

Stop urop. This is racist. Racist is murikas job.

Fuck off muslim....go fuck a goat

>well the government is supposed to make a country great right?

Its been awhile since that was true

>Government accepts it
Idk where you live but Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, England, Sweden, Austria and some other countries all turn to their (extreme) right wing politicians who wouldn't like anything better than throwing all muslims outta their country.

>laughingsarcasticlyatyou.jpg
What a tough nuts....

Come to America!

One of the last bastions of (dwindling) freedom!

You can stay in the attic (Canada)

>boo hoo someone not white looked at me funny >dam dose terrorists
>*cries all way home*
Fagottry: The post.

Move to murika with all the other racist. Vote trump lynch niggers and leave urop be.

Seriously come to america. We wouldnt let that happen. We would molotove those camps and they would flee. We made all the indians and somolis to buy all the worst nigger hotels and under 100 a month apartments so we dont have to see them. America that if its an eye sore you either make fun of it or lock it somewhere its barely ever seen. # dicksoutforharambe

Sand nigger. Its 4chans job to be right. Your a waist of space and you people can even hold on to there homeland. Live there or die faggot. Yoir sand nigger god has abandoned you

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling

And thats Muhammad. You faggot. Say somethin now you free loading p.o.s. #buildingsandniggercastles

We'll see what's really faggy when the USA is the only country left in the world to not have its soil peppered with Sharia-enforced zones.

>be me
>out for a walk
>being outside really scary
>hope no-one notices me
>omg the brown people
>everyone looking at me
>decide to intimidate them
>try to flex guns
>trip over pavement, spaghetti starts falling out of pockets
>tfw no gf
>tfw no job
>tfw all islam's fault

beta faggot

Peaky blinders. I hate when someone pretends there from urop just because u watched a netflix show and are making regerences doesnt make u a bucktooth fuck. Stop it faggot. Go back to your muslim goat fucking camp

The spaghetti is the best

COME TO AMERICA! WE HANG ALL NIGGERS ALIKE!

liberal pussy. the fag. special homo editoin.

The goat is reserve for fucking native womens. Native womens is all filthy sluts.

I smell a nigger.

Hed got ya there. Urop men may be the best lookin mofos in the world but our women are fuck ugly. Ill sell you our goats(brit women) for you migration to a ledd important area. Like mexico or rapeville africa. Ah yes rapeville Africa, the finiest in nigglet society

Im from NZ so its sheep fucking

Just report false actions and get them kicked out 1 by 1. We got a whole family removed because they were on the corner in there tent and we made a report that they were fuckin there daughter and she was svreaming for help. The sand nigger didnt deny it because he couldnt speak english. Urop 1. niggers -1 home

you have to be a nigger to call OP a faggot for his faggot post asking for hard aryan cucks to suck?

>muslim district

shitty shitty troll detected.

theres people of all kind in our shitty ghettos. im living in one of them just right now. blacks, arabs, asians, whites.
all equally shitty and disgusting vile pieces of shit.

if i could i would bomb it all to shit

Why would new zealander fuck sheeps? Theyre women are pretty cute. I got laid twice in a week there. Awesome business trip

Im better than a nigger im a spick. Or was it kyke? Not sure now. Half latin half white.

Its a joke, I fuck the woman.
That's the plan anyway but most of the time I settle for my hand.

Hows the wheather? Do u know Penelope ames? Its a small world over there?