Ausfag here, has Sup Forums ever been threatened by someone, psycho has my address and is threatening to come over...

ausfag here, has Sup Forums ever been threatened by someone, psycho has my address and is threatening to come over, unfortunately aus doesnt have guns for defence so what can i do Sup Forums help

Bend over and lube up , your about to get fucked!!!

teach your kangaroo to fight

How bout you man the fuck up and greet him at the door with a cricket bat or similar ub type object

Or you can always call the cops when they come thats also a good alternative.

do you own a baseball bat or something?
crack his skull open and claim self defense

You can also grow some balls and fuck that nig up with a bat or some shit

im all out of fighting kangaroos atm, sent them to fight isis

Jesus christ, how many people just own baseball bats?

Take a shit and put it all over yourself put your underware inside put and run out naked when he arrive screeming Trump 2016 rump 2016 he is shit like me!!!! woooohoooo he will think you are fukning nuts like trump and run away. Your Welcome OP

pretty much anyone that was ever a ten year old boy
fuck are you on about

Well dude, you could always just NOT answer the fucking door.

If he's that much of a savage that he'll break it down, be ready with a cricket bat the other side of it to twat him in the face as he barrels past.

You can always bargain you suck his did he dosnt beat your ass. Your Welcome

even if we could get guns in Aus I can't imagine your bitch ass being able to shoot one

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

You fucking dumbass. People get murdered and dumped in the desert all the fucking time, step being a bitch, get a fucking knife, kill the guy, cut a hole in his abdomen, fuck that hole until you spray your shitty Aus genes into his intestines, dump his body in the desert, and shut the fuck up.

Man up kid , taking a beating is just part of becoming a man . Make sure you protect your face and get a few good punches in .

Yeah, a faggot said he would cut my throat after i used my stungun on him for putting his legs in the drivers lap while he was driving, i just turned around at the ready with my stungun and he didn't do shit with his gay ass karambit, the gayest knife man ever created

From ausfag to ausfag, I'd recommend kitchen knives. Also, invite some friends over.

It's not that simple. The desert is fucking ages away from any civilised town, most people aren't into fucking people's intestines to death, and Australia doesn't have shitty genes for the most part.

Also in order to get close enough to deal that much damage with a knife you risk getting your arse beat, hardcore.

Your in Australia shit pick up some poisonus snakes from the road put them by your front door pick up some beer sit back and watch .

Satanic trips confirm

You sure sound like you have weak pussy genes. Australia is so fucking shitty Jesus Christ we should've nuked you instead.

You sound like a pussy, just accept what might happen and be prepared to inflict as much damage as possible

have you ever seen home alone OP?

>idiot that believes the stereotypes
There aren't any snakes like anywhere any more. Definitely not at your doorstep unless you live in the fucking bush, by which point you've likely killed all the fuckers already.

Also, you're.

Fuck you and that shitty country mother fucker come over and ill beat your fucking ass im no pussy like OP I will beat your fucking ass and make you my bitchhhhhhh

You sure do sound like prime bitch material, i'd love to keep you as a pet if you ever need somewhere to live

>Idiotic Amerifat clearly doesn't understand how allegiances work. And how life in general works.
I hope you die attempting to cut a hole in some big guy's stomach trying to fuck the cunt to death, and that your body is unceremoniously dumped in a skip bin, with "I'm a retard who thinks that Australians are shit for no particular reason" engraved on your microdong, exposed to the open air for nobody to see. Look at you, you didn't even get dubs, how can you possibly be expected to be taken seriously?

The secret to conflict with humans is escalation of force. By that I mean that if he comes at you with his fists, make sure that you get a bat. If he gets a bat, you get a bigger one and perhaps a friend with a bat, or maybe a gun. Humans are just animals when it comes down to it, if your enemy recognizes a significant advantage there's a chance he might even back off without initiating conflict at all. You have to make it look so dangerous and detrimental for them to try that they don't imagine it would be worth it even if they succeeded.

There's empirical evidence that Australia is pretty much the shittiest and most dangerous place on Earth. There's no need for willful ignorance my friend.

I may be a bitch, but at least I can spell, retard. I'd like to see you take me on. I've been dying for a reason to laugh.
It's so nice of you to offer your run-down car for me to live in, but I'm afraid that I have a much nicer 5-bedroom house to live in and not share with complete idiots like you.

Did you forget the park where you have a ducking knife

im going to ass fuck both of you and make fleshlights out of ass holes

@702360358

>ducking

newfag allert

I'm a fat brit and even I have a baseball bat to crack skulls

well in america literally all of us have guns in our family. haven't learned a single day of fighting but ill shoot you good lmao

Like what, Crocodile Dundee? Grow up faggot and actually come down here. It's the people you need to fear, not the animals. Because we'll fuck you up, if given a chance. But until you can extract your head from America's arse and stop looking for the sun (hint: it doesn't shine out of there), you're the pussy.

If he comes over you don't let him in and call the police like an adult and have some kind of weapon in hand incase he tries to get inside

>this thread

Bottom line be a man we all get scared but only pussies let fear paralyze them . Fucking man up and try to infict as much damage as you can on that mother fucker before he stumps your fucking ass.

OP is Aussie and can't shoot up the fucker because we aren't trigger-happy morons who sleep with a gun.

you could listen to this guy, OP. Or you could get a fucking pipe/tire iron/crowbar/bat or really even just a great big stick like they did back in the good ole days and beat that fucker til he twitches on the ground. Don't fight fairly with faggots.

No need for name calling dear and i live with my parents at the moment but i will have my little house in the middle of the woods ready in a year or so

i used to be a pro goalie for hockey, so now i've got this expensive hockey stick to smack intruders with

Big man, living with his parents. Does your mum come in and clean all the Cheetos and jizz stains off your screen and arsehole?

did daddy used to take you in the garage and punch you while he got drunk, then tell you he loved you?

you mean because you don't have the rights to, even though your life is being threatened. call the police op and hope they whip out their nannysticks and whallop the enemy in time

You cant fuck an elmo sock bitch go back to sucking your moms titis....

i did fuck my elmo sock nigger cunt
it was filled with fire ants and jizz

better just cower in the back room of the basement with all the doors locked and hope they just take the valuables and go, right?

Watch Home Alone
You're welcome

i too saw that video

2 l8

Yea what the fuck is your point ? Be a man bitch !

I've never actually seen cheetos around here and i eat my jizz most of the time so there are no stains. Also my family tends to leave me alone as i enjoy the privacy.
There's no need to answer my invitation with hostility, simply reply no thanks and be on your way.

train abbos to fight on command, use plenty of petrol

OP are all ausies Pussies like you ??

If so I need to go to you alls country and take all your bitches they deserve real men not pussies.

Is OP taking his beating now?

why is he mad at you anyways?

His anus sure is

Well I told him to make a bargain his ass vs a beating I guess he went for the lube...

I know this might be a little short to make a fighter out of you but there are some simple tricks to win a fight. (He WILL be pretty pissed though.)
1. Keep your hands in front of your face, be ready to duck or use your elbows to block incoming fists from the side.
2. Distraction / Confusion: Preferrably fuck up his eyes with pepper spray, salt, pocket sand, flour, ground pepper.
3. Keep your defense up, go a step back - he will get furious at this point punching pretty much uncontrolled in your general direction. If he's blind at this point take a step back and kick him as hard as you can in the legs.
4. Punch him in the stomack or the head, straight kicks to the stomack, side kicks side of the knees.
/internet tough guy out

Why would you not want die? Just accept it.

SORRY OP IS NOT AVAILABLE HE IS CURRENTLY GETTING ASS FUCKED BY A NIGGER THAT WAS GOINT OT BEAT HIS ASS.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my pawnshop, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in pawn, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret exchanges of good, and I have over 300 confirmed sales of battle toads. I am trained in gorilla pawnfare and I’m the top seller in LV. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will make you a deal with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. The best i can do is $200. You think you can get away with selling shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my old man and my son and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for what comes through that door, maggot. The sale that makes my day. You’ve got a fucking deal, kid. I can sell anything, anytime, and I can make you pay over two hundred dollars, and that’s just with my old man. Not only am I extensively trained in pawn, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my pawn store and I will use it to its full extent to empty your wallet off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what was going to come through that door, maybe you would have taken the deal. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sell you a ground pool and you will drown in it. You've got a deal, kiddo.

>Crocodiles
>Snakes
>Spiders
>Pay Per Minute internet
>Racism

Australia sucks. Get over it mate

But why would a "psycho" want to beat up some skinny aussie autist?

Is it because OP is tough on the internet, money or did he got caught taking creepshots of "psychos" sis/gf?