My girl likes going out with her friends, occasionally to clubs...

My girl likes going out with her friends, occasionally to clubs. Occasionally I go with her but holy fuck those places are cancer. Shes outgoing as fuck and a total qt so she gets hit on by all number of Chad's and lads obviously. I trust her 100% however. Her friends are my friends - most of them have been friends with me long before her so they would tell me in a second if she was unfaithful in any way. She's an awful lier, truly terrible. I have pretty insane trust issues and she knows that if I ever felt that she would break my trust I would be gone. Next day. Been together 3 years and Idgaf I would be out. No time for that shit.

THAT BEING SAID. She just fucking told me that some dude put his hand up her dress as she walked past him at a club she was at with her and my friends last night. I was sick so I didn't go. I flipped out obviously, I was incredibly sympathetic that she was assaulted. I was angry and upset, for me and for her. Then I realise that she is upset that it happened but sees it as just part of the risk going clubbing. Like it was fine. FUCK THAT SHIT. If that shit happened on the street she would call the fucking police. She started to get upset that I was blaming her for it happening. That I didn't want her to go without me any more. She told me that how upset I was getting was making her feel "1000 times worse than that guy doing that". What the fuck. She just left my place and went home an hour ago.

Am I fucking crazy here? What the fuck is happening? Sorry for wall of text. Idgaf if you care, I think I just needed to tell someone.

Sounds like you leaving could be the best thing.

>I trust her 100% however

Kek

You either need to tell her to not tell you about guys that are hitting on her. Tell her to get the bouncer to throw him out next time, or dump her because your lifestyles aren't compatible.

Sucks, but those are pretty much your options if she doesn't want to stop clubbing.

Literally just had a relationship end over this shit. Glad it's over, but still love the girl. But being a social butterfly was more important to her so I dipped.

Choose your next step wisely. If I were you, I wouldn't cave. Maybe try talking it out. But if your gal is anything like the rest of em, she won't be hearing it.

Good luck Sup Forumsro

Trusting a wimin
Good meme

Post her tits and we will tell you if he was justified or no

Dive bars > Clubs

Gb2 /r9k/

This

I do man. For some fucking reason. Maybe I am an idiot.

Kys insecure fag. Way to make your gf being groped aaaaall about you.

she wanted it

Everyone except for hot girls understands this. That's part of the problem I suppose.

You're mental.
Fuck her more.

I go out and drink to have a good night, not to have women bug the shit outta me. Have better luck picken up women at coffee shops and other general places.

Drunk women acting obnoxious and holding in their vomit isn't the biggest turn on.

Listen fuckwit. Of course I care that she got groped. Of course I was there for her and put my shit aside. That was until she confessed that telling me was the worst part about it and how it's just what happens at clubs sometimes etc. Etc.

If she was so upset why does she want to go back without me? Why does she want to put herself in that position again? Why does she think clubbing once a month is more important than her safety, my happiness and our 3 year relationship.

Fuck that.

A pretty solid assumption.

She only cares about it because she knows you have a cock up your ass.
She doesnt give a shit, it happens, deal with it.

It's that you had the ability to treat it as you caring for her safety more than her being a problem-child sort of deal. They both tell her to stop going alone or to be more careful. Only the former reminds her that you're doing it cause you love her and not because you're pretentious and arrogant enough to claim ownership of her like an object. Protect her? Sure. But the moment you tell her that she is living life wrong and must adhere to you or she is failing proves how little you understand reality.

>be me
>9.2/10 ex
>has rule on dancefloor
>no touching
>2 warnings
>then punch in the face

you need to teach your bitch to punch, faggot. get her some kickboxing classes. when she can look after herself, you can relax.

That's some real shit man. I appreciate you writing that. You're right you know, I was pretty angry and hurt and if what I wanted was for her to stop clubbing I could have chosen a much better way. I just got real fucking angry man. This fucking cunt touching her like that. The anger just hit me and I directed a lot of it at her. That's fucked up man.

I still think that it's fucked up that she would go to these places no matter what happens in them. No matter if it makes me feel like shit. I can't move on that so I just have to let her go if she doesn't agree.

Holy fuck. This is some therapy shit.

Are you a teenager or something? This shit happens at clubs all the time. She probably just enjoys clubbing doesn't give a fuck if some guy is going to grope her or not.
I enjoy going to clubs, my girlfriend doesn't. Extremely drunk girls come on to all the time, try to dance with me, grind on me and whatever else. Older women can be more bold and even grope me. My girlfriend has nothing to worry about though because they don't interest me at all. I accept it as part of the experience.

This, my wife is a cutie but she can mangle some jaws, and she already did

People like to live things at risk. You have to remember, even people you see at clubs doing that shit think about some of the harder things to admit like what it means to be happy. She probably has her own strong reasons to enjoy it, whether you think she or her decisions are or aren't wise. The best way to is to talk it out, and if you two really are a good couple, I trust things will go well. From the sounds of it, it will be a bit of a tough talk, since your interests do tend to differ in that regard. But just so you remember, if you love something you realize it could disappear at any second. For all you know, a driver's gonna have a heart attack and run her over on a shopping trip.

Just let her go clubbing, its not her fault

>Name the topic at hand

What is Tact?

Thank you. This site is such a mindfuck sometimes, I didn't expect someone to write something kind like this. You seem like a wise person and I appreciate your help.

imma cry.

>She told me that how upset I was getting was making her feel "1000 times worse than that guy doing that".

She is not interested in/worth the type of relationship you want to give her. I'm going to give you some sage advice:

Cut your losses and don't ever again date girls who go out to clubs. Why the fuck would a girl go to a club when she's already in a relationship? Clubs literally exist for people to randomly fuck each other while drunk, user.

Yeah dude. It's incredible the legit advice you find on here sometimes. I think it has to do with the fact that most of us are capable or admitting we have made mistakes. Some of us have grown from them, some of us are still trying to find our way.

For everything I told you, OP, I can't help but laugh at the irony of this disparity. But seriously, talk it out. Win or lose, you at least tried.

lol OP.

some dude fingerbanged her in the toilet.

girls never tell the full truth.

just a kiss usually means full sex in girl code.

I'm second guy and I have a 6 year relationship with the type of girl that honestly most of you will only dream about in your life.

She doesn't drink, do drugs, or go to clubs.

You can invest in the 90% of shit women, or pick one of the obviously not shit 10%. Can't turn a ho into a housewife

it really is something that just happens though

if she really likes going out with her friends clubbing,she shouldnt be sacrificing her fun because of some retards that decide to act like faggots

people will always be dicks,there's nothing you can do about that

having said that,just because what happened is something that "just happens" and you have no control over it,it does not mean you dont have to do anything about it

i dont really go clubbing so im not sure how one can go about it,but i suppose you should be able to tell the place's security about it and have the guy confronted?(even though he'll deny it it doesnt matter,that way you show him that you have every intention to take that shit to security and to people that can handle the situation)

Sounds kinda like you're compensating with ideals...

Do you need to talk about something, user? This is the Therapy Board.

>having something is compensating for it

okie dokie kid who has never had a girlfriend, whatever you say

you should relax. so what if she has a bit of fun. as long as she uses condoms what is the problem?

To be honest man, I think about how life is. Not how it should be. Of course I would love it if she could go and dance and drink and hang out without these fucking animals doing this shit. That's not real though, never will be and I can't change that. The only thing she can change is how she chooses to deal with it.

Because she liked it.
It turned her on and she liked the attention.
Shes a slut and you cant stop her from doing what she wants and thats being groped in a night club

Well you're hanging around this thread pretty vigilantly. So I can only assume you have something to do here.

This.

If it was just something that upset her, she had ABSOLUTELY no reason to even mention it, because it would upset YOU for NO REASON in turn, after the fact is already done and nobody can be held responsible.

Don't let girls who go to clubs play with your mind. If you are worth a shit as a man date women who are worth a shit. NO GIRL WHO IS WORTH A SHIT GOES CLUBBING WHEN SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND PERIOD.

Dump her. Club chick's are whores

Something tells me people didn't really get to the bottom of the page before they actually started giving their 'advice'.

>People on Sup Forums
>Any sort of knowledge of something social
>Especially clubbing

i had an ex girlfriend who loved getting fingered on the dancefloor. she used to love the idea of men sniffing her on their hands.
i had to dump her over it because it was getting out of hand, she deliberately picked clubs with smoke machines or foam parties to get up to stuff without being seen.

Trust me. I've known women who club. They're all whores who beg for attention. You're better off finding some one new

yeah you are

>girlfriend who loved getting fingered
>it was getting out of hand

Protip: Stop being a loser and dating cunt.

If this was your wife of 3 years, I would tell you otherwise. But if this is your motherfucking gf, just dump that bitch. Have self-respect for crying out loud! You are the MAN in the relationship. Stop talking like a stupid womens-movement advocate and get your shit together.

Im married with 3 kids and if my wife wants to go clubbing, and I say no, we dont go. And thats the end of it. She cooks me a better breakfast the next morning.

You sound like a limp-dick cuck. Man the fuck up.

>all girls are sluts
>she was asking for it
>she wanted it
>OP is a cuck
The cancer is real with this single fagget.

Oh my god, guys, we found someone who knows EVERY woman who has ever clubbed even ONCE in their life, holy shit. Guys, get the camera, call the pope, call moot, oh my god I'm freaking out. And every girl who ever entered a club is a whore? Oh my god, I think my ceo once clubbed, holy shit! I gotta go expose her and every girl who likes rampant socialization!

your wife is most definately fucking another man.

remember women can get sex instantly from any male.

so enjoy the scent of another mans balls when you are eating her pussy later.

this guy gets it.

men stop viewing yourself as worthless and needing women that act like little fucking girls.

This thread went from a guy needing to vent about his thoughts on something to a guy being told everybody's outdated life stories. I'm more than positive you miss a lot of shit, dude.

>I trust her 100% however.
Hmmmmm 100% but not 100%?

And all the men are rabid rapists I guess?
I mean, I know men. And when they go to the club, all they want is to grope and take advantage of girls. Fucking pigs!!

Do you beat your wife as you verbally abuse her?