Oh shit I'm back let's get this tweaker thread started back up again

Oh shit I'm back let's get this tweaker thread started back up again.

Other urls found in this thread:

hindawi.com/journals/bn/2015/103969/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brett?

video yourself injecting or gtfo

KYS

Неплохо

Mom?

>not Ma
David.

just got myself a gram of crystal while detoxing from h (3rd day)

gonna smoke it doe

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@FRIENDLY REMINDER TO LEGALIZE TWEAKING@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

only one way to do that shit nigga...blast it!

yay im always happy when there a crackhead thread

What's good just about to light up myself

!!!

blast that shit u soft cock....

No thanks i ain't that much of a tweaker not to mention i love blowing fat ass clouds

any tips for coming down off meth? I love meth but need to be able to come down off it when I have to do shit and not feel like death

I hate tweakers with a passion.

I was locked up with a tweaker on a $100k bond for Capitol sexual battery charges on a child under 12 years of age. My bond was $50k for resisting arrest, tampering with evidence and marijuana possession. He had told me he was in for murder so I believed him, if I knew his actual charge I would of bashed him right then and there. Told me he was up for a few days "partying" aka getting high on this dumb shit. I tried to keep to myself during that time so I wouldn't make him snap or get paranoid. God I wish I knew. I heard him talking on the phone, his victims name was Nicky. Poor little girl.

ask Elvis

>i love blowing fat ass clouds

yep, definitely soft cock...lol

No, you deserve feeling like shit x100. Take it as a life lesson. Maybe you'll clean up one day.

You're an idiot

Meth is the most chemically fun thing there is.

There's nothing wrong with ingesting a substance you absolute FUCK.

watched that shit ruin more than I can count
prepare to get fat as fuck if you do live to quit

This doesn't help me.

Seriously what helps? Does xanax do the trick I've never tried it

I mean just look at this nasty chomo fuck. I hate tweakers with a passion.

quit doing the shit...fak I dont know dont fuk with that shit

fuck you. Calling someone a pussy just because they don't want to inject fucking meth with a needle fuck you asshole

I would never inject it either I too love smoking it and love blowing fat ass clouds. It's insanely fun

I rarely do it and when I have I've never had a problem.

My only problem is the comedown it's too fucking intense but I'm FAR from an addict.

It also destroys you faster then any other drug out there plus turns you into a child molestor or into liking dicks. Enjoy!

thats what they all say until the day they rail it

Keep telling yourself that. Lol Jesus Christ addicts are all the same.

I've done meth probably 10 times sometimes for days in a row NEVER had a problem bro.

Hasn't affected my life at all.

It's calling having self control if you don't have that then you shouldn't be doing it.

Yeah man just the act of smoking it is addicting as hell

keep telling yourself that. denial is the biggest thing an addict has to overcome.

never done it I've heard it's one of the most painful drugs to rail.

Not sure why I'd rail it when smoking is the objectively better route of administration.

It's the best roa there is

Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. Self control? It's called changing the chemistry of your brain.

It was fun when I had a lil hammer to mash on
Other than that I didnt fak with it

so true. fucking love it. fuck the haters

>I too love smoking it and love blowing fat ass clouds.
>I love blowing fat ass
>I love blowing
stupid fagit

woke up, took some vitamin-A with my morning coffee woop woop!

I haven't done meth in like 6 months you IDIOT.

You're a child. I don't even do it

and you're a nigger. not jealous of you faggot

Satan trips checked

I dated a few peelers that pulled out the glass dick and I hammered that shit like it owed me money

And now you can go about your day enjoying life while you know these pathetic tweakers are going to come down and be depressed as fuck. Lol god they deserve it though until they get help.

it doesn't matter, idiot. the more you do it, the more you want to do it, and it won't be long before you're sucking a dick for your next fix. you should probably get some kneepads together. maybe salvage some used diapers from the nearest dumpster. you'll be spending a lot of time on your knees, faggot.

420 blaze it you fucking junkie fags

you're an ulti-faggot

The fact that you need to highlight "idiot" proves my point. You're still an addict as you seek pleasure from meth. There are different levels of addiction buddy.

>as you seek pleasure from meth
damn right I do, once again, you IDIOT

It's the most pleasurable thing there is. And to you that just equates to bad.

Putting someone down for using a substance is the height of idiocy

If there's one thing I've learned you can't argue with an addict, you'll say and twist anything to protect the substance you use that gives you pleasure.

It's ok though, only you can want help.

Nice discssion there buddy, you seem to be able to hold a leveled one hehe

but I don't even use it. The last time I used it was an insanely long time ago. I miss the enjoyment from it because I can't normally do it.

You're ridiculous. lmao. Clearly can't control yourself around indulgences which is why you have to behave like this

he literally seems mentally ill and I don't really feel bad for him because he's an asshole

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Like I said you can't tell an addict otherwise.

And actually I am an asshole, an asshole that speaks the truth. You really can't deny meth changes your brain chemistry even after the small amount of times you claim to have done it.

have fun drinking alcohol and coffee. THOSE substances are fine, right?

How the fuck do you even determine what is good and bad? Just arbitrarily?

>You really can't deny meth changes your brain chemistry even after the small amount of times you claim to have done it.
Well yeah, it rewires your reward pathways as I understand it.

A worthy trade imo. Something that pleasurable is defintiely worth rewiring my reward pathways which doesn't even do anything, I don't feel any different, barely think about the shit.

But that's some of the most fun I've ever had in my life, some of the best times I've ever had.

It's not for everyone but some people can do it every once and while and come out ok from it. I see no problem with that.

do you can get still erections?
also do you take l-arginin for blood pressure because of all the side effects?

I stopped drinking a year ago and yes, I'm addicted to caffeine. If you compare caffeine to meth you have no clue the effects of drugs on your body and mind.

Lol science. This is pretty pathetic.

You've proved my point.

new to tweaking i have a qestion. why do i see so mahy people use torch?? i seem to not fuck my dope up as much using a reg lighter also tips on not wasting besides turning when it starts to smoke

my only point is they're both substances and to put someone down for using one, but not the other is not logically sound behavior.

Substance use is an issue of basic human rights, and to attest that EVERYONE that uses/has done meth is now a ruthless addict is an absurd assertion.

Some people (probably the majority), just use it, come down, and go on with their lives. It's not a death sentence.

It's people that have an addictive personality that have the problem. That is the exception and not the norm. Most people don't want to continue doing it because they get tired out.

It's just like with cigarettes. One day I just decided to stop smoking cigarettes because they're fucking terrible for you. And I stopped that day and never went back to them. That was more than 3 years ago and there are certainly no plans to start smoking again.

>You've proved my point.
It's you've proven my point

You're insanely stupid

>Lol science. This is pretty pathetic.
What is this even in reference to? I never even mentioned science. You're not making any sense at all

Butt hurt tweaker over here! I said we have a butt hurt tweaker over here!!!

Oh god this is too entertaining, a meth addict trying to tell me otherwise when science proves him wrong. Gotta love addicts in denial.

That meth is insanely addictive and destroys the way your pleasure center should work.

you don't even have basic english skills

and I'm not even a tweaker I don't tweak

You're preposterously stupid. It's entertaining

sum1 answer?

loling

maybe with continued use but most people don't want to use it continuously, or even regularly. It's way too taxing

My English actually isn't that good, thanks for noticing. Im done wasting my morning proving you're an addict in denial. You're literally sitting here trying to protect meth.

Uh no, after even one use. Why do you think you crave it? I'm out.

>he doesn't know that meth is incredibly neurotoxic and even taking it once causes brain damage

faggots

Lol thank you. I'm out, this is just getting pathetic now.

you're pathetic faggot

>they're both substances and to put someone down for using one, but not the other is not logically sound behavior

Not that guy, but you have to be mentally retarded from all the meth induced brain damage to come up with that conclusion. Hot fudge ice cream is food and kale is food too they are both food so they must be the same. Do you understand? Not everything that can be classified in the same group is created equal. Damn meth heads are a special kind of stupid.

you can't insult someone for ingesting a substance IDIOT

it's an issue of basic human rights. YOU are the idiot go fuck yourself

hindawi.com/journals/bn/2015/103969/
where is your source for meth being as harmless as weed.

nah you're the idiot that comparing caffeine to meth

>using meth
>2016
fucking kill yourselves weed and lsd are the only drugs worth using because they dont fucking kill you. i hope u get cancer OP

well. have fun with your stupid

Guys I really think this is a troll or he really is just that fucking dumb. Then again addicts will say anything so I believe the second.

can you even read your own post or are you too spun out right now?

have fun being a faggot, faggot

have fun being a husk of your former self

>you can't insult someone for ingesting a substance
actually yes you can. i can say any damn thing i want just like i can ingest any thing i want. i'm free white and over 21

I don't even do it shitter

I can't because I actually do shit

It won't make you a husk unless you do it every day

you're also a fag but I see you left that part out

how much weight do you go through in a week?

I DON'T DO IT.

I don't do meth.

Haven't done it in a long ass time but I've enjoyed it when I have done it. Then you just come down and go back to normal and go on with your life. It doesn't just fucking kill you on the spot. I have all my teeth. Christ

What you're doing is absorbing propaganda.

how long is a long ass time?
>It doesn't just fucking kill you on the spot
I never said that all I said was that it is neurtoxic regardless of how little you take or how sparingly you take it. You can mitigate the damage but it will always be there no way around it buddy.

This tbh fam

Why even bother with stimulants, they're such a low tier drug. I'd drink fucking cough syrup before I did meth.

>how long is a long ass time?
a minimum of 6 months and there are currently NO plans to do it again any time soon because I can't. I literally can't because again, I do shit.

It probably isn't amazing for your brain but I've never even heard of meth induced brain damage. I feel fine

With 6 months between use you mitigate most of the neurotoxicity. It still would cause brain damage in more hard to noticeable ways which probably won't interfere with your life till you are much older. Just because you don't notice any damage doesn't mean that no damage occurred.

I'm leaving the thread now I'm just going to leave you with this you're knocking the substance, but what you should be knocking is the disease (addiction).

If you're this passionate about it you should be out on these boards campaigning against addiction, posting facts about the disease, shit like that.