Just witnessed my first earthquake in KANSAS. Ama

Just witnessed my first earthquake in KANSAS. Ama...

Do you live in Kansas?
Have you ever witnessed an earthquake?
Have you ever witnessed one before?
Have you ever put a bunch of reddit AMA cringe into a post on Sup Forums?

Have you considered the benefits (not only to you but to others) of killing yourself?

you're not lying....

Kansas. Was a 5.6 i guess. Got friends in tulsa ok, cherryvale ks. And wichita ks, all got woke up by it. I legit swung my door open naked and ran outside thinking the oarty van was here. I dont even break the law. But i dont want tazed...

Jesus christ user. Go back to tumblr... first ama. First frac quake. First time i lefitimately want user to eat a bullet.

Kys...

Seriously.

Try harder fagggggggget

My brother lives in Tulsa....knows many drillers....they all openly admit that fracking causes this shit.

looks like the earth is biting back

I live in stillwater, I felt it worse than you did fampai.

Kck area here. Woke me up. Never felt an earthquake that strongly before

Hutchinson KS here. whole room fell over it felt like. shit fell off of shelves n shit.

Jaybels?

Eh holy shit, I felt that up in nebraska. Had me paranoid for like 20 mins now

>Muh fracking causes earthquakes
kys

except he's right.... it does

I felt it in Omaha Nebraska

No it fucking doesn't. It's environmentalist propaganda for fucks sakes. The Green Party nominee for president is anti vaccine for god's sake. She's a moron.

I live in Kansas. You are all pussies. It shook the house far less than thunder.

no one is saying anything about the green party.
we're talking about the earthquakes caused by fracking
which have been verified and documented.

Cracking doesn't cause earthquakes if the holes are properly filled in

However, they aren't regulated in Oklahoma so they aren't properly filled. They have the potential to be safe, but safe is expensive. So safe isn't enforced.

Fracking* on phone.

KCMO here, i thought someone was fucking around downstairs with the support beams.
i guess that was my first earthquake too

i felt it in texas

KS fag herer too, felt like my whole house was going to fall with the way it shaked. If we had those regulatory my house would not stand

AR guy here. Woke me up this morning

>Kansas
>shaked
>Kansas kanfirmed

>Kansas
>whole city thinks we're rednecks, which is inaccurate as fuck
>one guys says "shaked"
>confirmed
God damn it, Earl. Now them big city folk think we's rednecks. Oh well. Grab the Dodge and let's go to Walmarts n git sum beer.

>whole city
Kansas kanfirmed

I felt it in lincoln nebraksa. Thought I was tripping out haha first one for me too. Whole house was moving

Wichita Falls, can confirm