Clau thread

Clau thread

For those who wants it

also wwyd i guess

start dumping her newest pics OP, anons will keep alive

how many of these blokes and girls does she fuck? all of them? how much does she charge? where can I sign up for an hour with clau?

she's quite heavily on the bi side, as for the charge you are fine just getting her to drink enough

hope shes a cheap drunk user!

bi, nice, up for 3somes too? moar new pics please user

she is

keep dumping user

yup, she fucked both her roommates at once

wrong sort of 3some! those ugly fuckers aren't getting in on my 3some with clau and her hottest girtl friend!

sometimes life is unfair

now we're talking user, ditch the bloke and all 3 can join in with each other and me

go heavy with the drinks or she might get jealous

make her jealous and she'll act even dirtier to impress.

fair point. what do you think she would do?

get very dominant with her girl friends, use and abuse them, and then turn her attention to the main event

you sure you don't know her, right?

no idea who she is at all user, just making up tales for Sup Forums, fuck shes dirty though, moar!

as dirty as she can get, the little cockslave

do you have any dirty pics of hers too strong for FB user? I imagine she has some good private stuff on her and her close friends phones

unfortunately not friend, i didn't fuck her myself, i'm just a witness of some events and a listener to others, then solidly confirmed.

sorry to hear that user, would be epic to get deep inside her. Thanks for the pics, moar!

get a strong rubber and get in line

promises promises

more new slutty pics with her friends user, she has a face which is asking for cum there

she swallows

now imaging her friend thertre sitting on claus face squirting her juices down claus throat and clau supping them down like a pro, classy girls, gotta love them!

is she italian?

moar clau OP, newer pics the better

don't leave us OP, more slutty clau

know her?

Si? moar of her user, dump everything in this outfit

well, she looks like a girl who studied in my school

wrong quote

what city are you from?

Province of Bergamo

bumping for lot moar of slutty clau

Afaik she's from north Italy, is that city there?

those tan lines OP, would pay to see them in their full glory!

not really tanlines but hey

>ere?
yes, is north east from Milan

then it's probably her, share some pics

keep the pics coming OP, sluttier and newer the better, and if other user has pics then post them too

moar Italian Clau! don't want to let the thread die

OP gone? hope not

last bump for moar Clau

Bump for interest