Okay faggots. here it is

okay faggots. here it is

>>life is a fucking mess
>>mom and dad basically disowned me
yrsold
>>no job
>>failing college

sum it all up, im really fucked right now.. any easy way to commit suicide that is cheap and clean.

helium tank + gas mask

cheap dude... i got like 15 bucks to my name.

run away from home and starve yourself on the streets

it takes a long time and a lot of willpower, but it's free, painless (albeit extremely uncomfortable) and about as clean as suicide can get

maybe i forgot to write quick.. but quick is another thing bro.

shameless self bump.

Jump off a building. Jump in front of a train of truck.

Why'd you get disowned?

well, you know how college is very fucking expensive.. so i got into the wrong crowd got into some stupid things, dad just gave up.. mom just follows dad. and i lost some expensive stuff..

You sound like me when I was 18.

My mother basically went insane and declared me a "bad son" without provocation. My father took me under his wing for 3 months before I joined the military.

Yeah, I don't advise continued existence if you are going down the same road. I haven't spoken to anyone in my family for over 4 years. It hurts.

i also thought about the military as an alternative, but im skinny af, and i have no combat skill what so ever.

You can be skinny, I was 6'3 162 lbs when I joined. And you certainly don't need to have combat experience.

But don't join unless you really want to, I'm not here to recruit you. I hope things improve in your life though, its tough when seemingly everything is crashing down around you at once.

Your life is a mess... and I'm a faggot as well..?

Well, screw you to buddy. How dreadfully rude :3

Oops. He wanna kill himself

Well... OP you could just take a little time off from that to get your head together and like get a job or something and some room mates. Plenty of people do it. Good luck.. here's an image for the road :(

i'm here to talk and hear you out if you want

>okay faggots. here it is
>
>>>life is a fucking mess
>>>mom and dad basically disowned me
> yrsold
>>>no job
>>>failing college
>
>sum it all up, im really fucked right now.. any easy way to commit suicide that is cheap and clean.

Don't. It's really probably not as bad as it looks, but even if it is there never any point in being unnecessarily dead. Survival at least contains the possibility of completely abandoning your past and starting over or something.

Ive been in your shoes faggot, man it up.
Failing college (architecture) in my last year
Broke up w gf 7 years
Parents divorce, no money to live
-> I did man up and change my way to see thing in life and went back to college pass all my fucking examns, fuck some bitches, dont talk with parents fuck em, good life and living the way i want.
Man up, i did.

srry bad english from mars

this is the dream.. i have no fucking courage to face it all..

i doesnt look bad.. but i feel the worst.. downest i have ever been.

> be me, life is a mess at 20 (dropped out of high school, did my compulsory 1 year in my country's military)
> go to 6 months long bus driver school at 21
> get employed right after
> now have a steady job so I can live on my own, eat and drink good, no problems with bills or any of that, easy job, browse Sup Forums every day.
> Profit.

And OP plz dont kill yourself. Ending your own life is never the answer. Just dont do it.

BUSH

Start selling drugs and be reckless.

You may end up in prison or someone kills you, but at least you had a fun life.

Don't throw it away for nothing. At least fuck some bitches and kill some niggers.

but how do i start? i have no fucking idea what to do now.. im just here for some lulz and probably advice.

i didnt either.
From a year now on, you will be laughing at this situation. I swear

DRINK BATTERY ACID!!!!!!

this sounds good, but i have no idea how the drug markets work, i don't know where to get them. and fuck i dont know anyone who does drugs. except for weed.

apply for some short term education to a occupation and go to some place as a "trainee" or what ever they are called. do your job well and tell your boss you'd like to work that job and get a steady job there. I mean its just basic. Plz be more detailed what you want to know, mate.

I was a 22 year old Virgin. Failed everything in life, the one women I loved hated my guts. Parents disowned me. Kicked me out the house. I tried witch craft and satanism cause I was so desperate for help. It's all bull shit... just hang in there. I'm 32 now married and earn enough money to buy whatever I want. Don't speak to my parents. They don't visit. I don't visit. I'm married to the girl that used to hate me and I believe in God. Only God could have got me out of the mess I made. I still have no qualifications. Don't even know why I have a job. Don't mean to be preaching here but when you are a loser like me and you end up succeeding... there just has to be a higher power

No. Its just called GUTS, sir, and you have them. Good on you.

Learn to make ecstasy online and take them to raves and sell.

my cousin's wife got molested or atleast their driver tried to molest the wife. when my cousin found out, the same night the driver drank battery acid, and failed. he's fucking nuts now..

i wish bro, i wish.

name?

>Fill up bathtub with water
>place a belt loosely around your neck.
>Place plastic bag over your head loosely.
>make whatever amends to whatever gods you need to
>make sure water id warm and tub is 75% full
>tie plastic bag tight
>Wrap belt around neck tight
>pull belt tight as hard as you possibly fucking can and submerge your head under water
>breathe as fast and as hard as you can while you are under water
>after trying to breathe rapidly for 20 seconds, exhale until your legs burn
>rest in peace

im broke as hell, only have enough to feed myself for a couple of days.

you are an inspiration but i dont think i could be like you my good sir.

quick, painless and cheap. painful could also work if money is the problem.

If you really want to commit suicide. Find the deepest river, lake, ocean, whatever. Swim down like you are trying to reach the other side of the earth. Don't look back just keep going. Soon enough you will be out of breath with no way to make up in time. Honestly though. Try say a prayer

A method I think I'll end up going with is this:

>Rent storage unit large enough to fit car/truck
>Rent truck/SUV/something that burns fuel
>Park vehicle in rented storage unit
>Buy vacuum hose long enough to run from exhaust pipe to driver window
>Attach to exhaust pipe, run to window
>Close off storage space, prevent any ventilation
>Start vehicle, get inside
>Secure hose near face
>Rest something on the gas pedal, or use your foot to accelerate CO fumes (untested)
>Relax and drift away to sweet death

i'm afraid i have no idea. just found it on my drive.

we have no bathtub dear sir. but thanks.

Giving an imaginary desert fairy credit for own hard work. Fuck you faggot.

M8, you're only 20, plenty of time to get your life together. You don't want to end up like one of those Chinese students who throw themselves out the window because they failed their math test.

I already have my suicide ready

>get put my record player
>Mr. Bojangles (Neil Diamond version)
>take a dose of heroin to relax
>chew up 10-20 fermented cherry pits
>chew up a sandwich bag of fermented apple seeds
>another dose of heroin
>then a speedball enough to stop my heart.

It'll be clean enough for an open casket.

>put ants in pants
>be hospitalized
>be friendly and make solid contacts in hospital
>get released
>ants in pants again
>hospitalized again
>reinforce friendships in hospital
>ask new best friend for pills
>sell pills on the streets
>buy helium tank and gas mask

my thoughts exactly. but i'm a fucking coward and im afraid to face shame and embarrassment.. another is i have no idea how to start anew.

this is way too complicated for me to pull off. dont get me wrong, im not stupid but i also have no idea where to get heroin.

Every dramatic event in life is personal.a 12 year old might really commit suicide because his Tamagochi died... because that's his whole world. A kid might commit suicide in fear that he will never find love because that's his whole world. When you reach 30 your world expands. Shit can go wrong all over but it's not as dramatic because your understanding of your world grows. What Im saying is, it might seem stupid to you but to him it's his whole world. Without it there is nothing left to live for

>suicide that is cheap and clean.
as we used to say the the world of ME, pic any two. you ain't getting all three

>i wish bro, i wish.

you had no idea you'd end up in this situation. you have no idea where you'll be ten years from now. dying is easy. it's living that's hard. but with anything worthwhile you gotta earn it. what doesn't kill you will make you stronger etc etc

This is how I feel. I wanted to die so bad years ago. And now when I look backnow I realise it was so hard to continue on and get through it all. Living is hard.

yup. that'd do it.

Go into the woods and eat a bunch of random toxic shit or if u r able get bit by deadly snake

that's the thing. im taking the easy way out. i am too afraid to go hard. too ashamed as well.

painful could also work.

you narrowly missed trips. but it feels good to have someone seeing things differently..

i think i'd probably pass out before i get to eat a bunch of those random toxic things.

i ran out of feet. so here's cara smoking.

Then he ought to re-evaluate what's important in life. Killing yourself over a Tamagochi is just fucking stupid, even if it is his 'whole world'. Find something else, something better, to live for. Just because life sucks now doesn't mean it will suck forever; you only get one life, and that life is precious, so make the most of it. I can understand why people commit suicide, but a lot of the time it's preventable. People need more support, and if the OP is feeling suicidal he should seek that support. There are people out there who care about him and will help him, and at the tender age of 20 he has much to live for.

kitchen knife through heart

Go to local hardware store and have fun with deadly chemicals or

i actually understand that i have much more to lose when i die. its just im getting tired of living thins repetitive life im living..

clean my brother. plus don't you know have many things you have to pass thru to get to the heart. skin, rib cage/sternum, possibly lungs. and the mess i would leave behind.

I thought about this. but i want to be sure. i don't want to wake up in a hospital all tied up.

life itself IS potential. trust me, your shit is first world bullshit.

you've got kids in third world countries that are pretty much slaves and wish they could be treated as nice as dogshit where we live.

time heals all. eventually you'll forgive yourself. not sure what you did but eventually your parents will come around too. you could kill someone and if you turned Christian or became a positive person in prison your parents would still eventually come around.

I'm just saying going through dark periods in your youth is part of growing up. you do shit that is embarrassing or shameful...but as you get older you do so much of that shit you can't keep track of it and it's easier on the brain since you don't even bother trying to keep track of it.

also, it's your life. there are some things you don't grow out of like you thought you would...but you do get old enough not to give a fuck what others think.

life is potential. if you fucked up bad...just keep your head down and work and try to save what you can. move out...get on welfare for a while...instead go part time college if full time makes you hate it.

life isn't a race. growing up is learning what works for YOU and what doesn't.

alright. I'm 35 and this is the best advice I can think of.

go ahead and cry. everyone has dark times when they do. get it out. make of list of short term and long term goals. keep your head down and chip away at it. you'll get there if you really want it, even if you don't think it's possible right now. you won't if you don't try though.

Good advice user.

yOU SIR DESERVE a fucking standing ovation

Honestly why do you all suck so fucking bad at this?
>go to gun range
>give ID
>ask to rent gun
>don't even have to pay until you leave
>go in
>shoot self
>never leave
>never pay
>??????
>profit

this /thread. thank you user. but to me, im just afraid to disappoint them again, as i did over and over again.. i have been thinking about suicide for a good month now.. and this is the first time i have talked about it. i smile with my friends but they wont understand. i feel very alone.

i don't think its that easy user.. plus if i were to die, i really don't want to have someone clean up after me. that poor fag.

More simply, buy a bag or 2 of charcoal and a small grill and burn it in such a place

People get payed a fuck ton of money to clean up and the concrete of a gun rang would be easy to scrub so you would be helping some person keep earning a living also it's pretty easy to get into shooting ranges as long as you would be cleared to purchase a firearm i.e. No felonious charges I'm sure you would have no issues though I'm sure renting a gun would take longer well I'm really not too sure on that one considering I usually bring my own guns

dont kill your self, its just a phase it will pass in to time

in no time* and you will be looking back having a giggle

thanks user..

i dont really get where you're getting at.

tell your parents how you feel. say you need to reassess...and maybe need to take a year off college or go part time. if you take a year off get a shitty job. some parents won't understand but they will just have to deal with it. you will have to deal with the repercussions not them.

my first semester in college I was on academic probation. my parents were pissed af. so I took a year off and worked two jobs and got high. I went back to school and still hated it. I then realized I needed two classes a semester because then I could enjoy school and not hate it. I'd work part time and my grades were decent from then on. took me7 years to get a 4 year degree. tip...go to summer school as well for a class or two. fewer students...professors are way easier.

also college isn't for everyone. you can get an apprenticeship in something you're interested in. but be pragmatic. the humanities fields don't offer a lot of options (example literature, philosophy etc). BUT...if that's what you love then go for it.

suicide was on my mind on and off for about 3 years of my life. I cried to my parents on several occasions about it but never got help. I really wish I did when I look back on it.

and it's no surprise that it's hard to get adjusted in this world with so much bullshit going on.

go talk to a counselor about life options. if you hate the counselor find another. don't get on meds unless you NEED them to function on a daily basis. but if you need them you need them. don't do drugs. they ease pain only short term but long term then only cause lots more pain and stress.

ask your best friends what you should do. again, ask a counselor at school. we all do stupid crap, but it's stupider to not ask for help when you need it. that's part of growing up too.

seriously good luck. please don't to anything rash.

Read the red pill on reddit

okay here's a revelation. i'm mother fucking asian. you know those stereotypes about asian parents? yeah they're true. i tried talking to two counselors already, they're just spewing bullshit for me. i had better talks here in /b than irl. and we move alot so i dont really have a bestfriend. ijust have a few "friends" more like acquaintances. thank you user.

i will look it up user.

Sell most of your assets (games, hardware, appliances, furniture, some clothes). Sell it all. Burn the bridge.

Flip off your parents.

Go talk to whatever constitutes a council. Explain to them why everything is shit. Either let them sort it out with you, or just up and fail. Go find public housing. Find an entry-level job, or spend the time in public housing learning how to do simple jobs you can see yourself doing without any genuine enthusiasm from the get-go. Use the vitriol to get through the grind, or die trying with no regrets. It's easy to get caught in machinery or drive off the road on accident.

When you get enough money, buy a small apartment room, or even a house. Ask the government for help, they're there for that. Take out some small loans; if you die, you don't need to worry about debt.

Probably work to pay off the loans and get good credit. Live the rest of your life solo; meet some people who aren't complete assholes. Or, just, don't.

Whatever. Fuck people, and all that shit. You're not required to live or die for them; self-preservation and care for pain is your nature. Work with it.

dude...I'm the guy you've been replying to...

I'M KOREAN. lol..I was a military brat so we didn't settle down until I was 15 or so.

I know all about Korean moms wearing down your confidence about yourself because they want you to be a doctor like their friend's kid. but fuck all that. your mom will come around eventually too. mine did...but in my teens and early 20s...she was on my ass all the time.

well...I've said my piece. in japan and korea...kids have a high suicide rate because of the keeping up with the jones' mentality. they force their kids to be so competitive.

life is precious though.

thank you user.

i live in the states user. i'm second generation. my parents migrated here and gave birth to me here, but their traditions and culture stayed. i wish i could be strong enough to talk to them. the only thin that is keeping me alive right now, is that i cannot even think about what my mom would feel if i die. i know she gets angry and stuff but she only does what my father says.. but as time goes, i feel lonelier and lonelier.

>hur dur
>im a failure
>better continue to be a failure

you sure showed them user