I am hopeless, depressed, lost, anxious. I want to commit suicide. How would you help me if you would at all?

I am hopeless, depressed, lost, anxious. I want to commit suicide. How would you help me if you would at all?

Don't do that user

I know the feeling user, I think about offing myself everyday.

same, want to do it together? I'm done

Pleaze kill urself with a gun, make a livestream

I'd take you to a theme park like Busch gardens,rollercosteea are fun.

Bro, I was there. My life post HS was in so many important ways shit. Sparing you the drivel, for me once I got into my late 20s shit turned around.

>hang in there

Well, look. I get those thoughts all the time. Even when I'm in a good mood, shit is always there at the back of my mind.
I had to get my arse on some medication, tried to get out more often, even if it was just for a ride or something. I joined a 24 hour gym, so I went at night or at times when people weren't there.
Just keep distracting yourself and try to do something constructive.

Hell, try something. I'm not trying to say that shit is easily fixable, not trying to be happy-clappy feel-good here.

I don't know.
Just hang in there

Why kill yourself when there are so many others you could kill?

I would buy you 3 beers, force them down your throat and then make you reassess the situation

>implying you aren't just an edgy moody teenager
Get your life together faggot

You're right! Where do you live???

whaddup 'non?

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Don't do that user
or you'll maybe end in hell

hang yourself on stream faggot

But I am a moody, disorganized, bi-polar, self-loathing young adult who does avoids social interaction, personal care, withdraws from friends, incapable of focusing, googling methods of quick and easy suicide for the third time...because of her
PS I appreciate some of your comments guys, thank you

Go travel somewhere, low budget any budget... it wll help you fight with your inner self and overcome that selfagression
>hang in there

Back massage. I'd then try to hook you up with a girlfriend. I'd invite you to hang out with me and my friends while we just smoke weed and play Vidya. You'd get a new job because your new gf's dad is looking for a manager for his suit and tie store and he knows that you're the perfect man for it. You'd spend your weekends flying down to Florida and the Bahamas for business but get all the accommodations you could ever want. Now if I would do all that for you, how much would you do for yourself?

Don't kill yourself until you've done everything you want to that you can.

I felt the same way, but I sold everything I had and moved far, far away instead.

Please keep your pathetic dramas to yourself you attention seeking subhuman

Do it. Tell Harambe I said hello. And Fuhrer, too.