Sup fags?

sup fags?
also trap cd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

>image limit reached

Beautiful legs. No passable traps live in my state. All just cross dressing old men. Wish I could have a trap bestie that could casually fuck on the low and still have a non committed relationship with

u mad

Mor

there are pretty sure some in your country. you just need to search better :Phere you go

Show us that ass

hi Lola

more

What does your full body look like? Nice so far

ok sir
hello user, how you doin?
you ll see in time :P

no other traps here?

ok
yummy

I'm doing fine thanks! Delicious feet as always :p

thanks there!

You got a sexy ass. Mind spreadin it?

Hey beauty how about you show me your tiny tits

how to get such nice legs?

What's your Kik?

fuck i wanna see your sissy cock bouncing while you ride a real dick

Hey babe.

sure thing
i dont have tits :<
diet, sports and genetics :P
notavailable
dont have a real dick here :<
hello!

hey lola. when was the last time you fucked a guy?

there actually is a nigga called notavailable on kik lmao

*got fucked by a guy
like a year ago :<
thats the beginning of an incredible bromance! go for him!

What toys do you have?

damn, thats a while. was it good?
btw these dick pics make me wanna rub my hard cock up against yours ;)

like...some variety
frottage is hot! yes was excellent! thinking about it makes me horny

Nederlands?

What is it that turns you on? What are you into? Other than getting fucked ofc
love your pics

How nice with some family photos

i wanna cum with your toes around my cock while i stroke that little peen

hnnng your tiny dick makes me so hard. i would love to frot with you (especially because i leak a lot and it would be all slimey) before i shove my dick into your ass and fuck you senseless.
what made it so excellent?

germany
chastity, traps, cute cocks and femboys
like footjobs?
leaking is hot. i would make sure to lick it clean before we start and i bow to you

Hey OP, I would grab your by your hair and ram my dick down your throat, making you gag and choke on my girth until I came.. Then throw you onto the floor, push you on your belly, grab your hips and rape your ass with my huge throbbing dick until I filled you a few more times.

No homo, slut.

>chastity, traps, cute cocks and femboys
where do I find femboys who are into other femboys? grindr mostly shows old, hairy/muscular guys :/

:))))

damn user, thats hot. would probably cry out in pain and shed tears while being throatfucked with my cock superhard in chastity
cuteboys! theres a map! or 4chins if you are a bit crazy and into crazy
nice booty and lovely tummy. would like both :)

>cuteboys map
thanks! didnt know that existed :)

>Sup Forums
last time didnt work too well sadly.. he was just too far away :/ problem is that we broke up but I think I still love him, idk
just wanted dem cuddles

Yeah, footjobs. Have you ever tried it with a guy?

Thank u :)

if you get full hard, do you still have a qt small cock?

hello

almost came for you, love your feet

Where in germany do you live?

yea, he loved it
feel hugged user
also nice bulge!
like 13 cm
hehe enjoy
bavaria

How to find sub traps that are actually cute?

thank you c:
really needed a hug, even if its just through the internet x3

I would love to suckle upon that cock like a baby calf suckles upon its mothers tit

fetlife, cuteboys, Sup Forums, tumblr, grindr, tinder & co
have to seep through a lot of fakes, trash and batshit insanes though
you ll even get a bearhug
cute cock!

I second this. But id start with the toes first.

id love to stick my cock in that tight ass

Damn user you have me rock solid. Fine ass, fine legs and fine feet. Would love to dom you. Tie you down face fuck you and then fuck that little hole of yours. The thing ka that I don't know if I want to fuck you doggy or missionary with your feet on my face

yumm. i am pretty sure i would enjoy both!
thats a nice thick prick
face down ass up with your foot on my face to push me down further pls

are you on hormones?

any toys you could play with, like a nice plug?

I would cover all of that in honey and lick and suck it all day

Honey? Uh virgin detected

Cant decide if i want to lick that cute little hole or those silky smooth balls :')
You're amazing user, ty for pics. do you have a tumblr?

>bearhug
thank you c:

that moment when I replied to myself.. im retarded kek

God damn op would love to suck and fuck

Well user i would fuck you the way you like but I need to get a footjob afterward as a reward for abusing your hole the way you like it

>Kopie

PRAHA
R
A
H
A

no
this pic turned out really nice
uh thats sticky
feels both good! lolatrap.tumblr.com
lol its ok. hugs again :)
yummy user

I could lose it on her feet.........

any traps in south jersey want a fuckbuddy?

Hi nice body

im in love with your ass. im so glad you have a tumblr. followed

you think so?
i want a nice trap girl that i can pound with it until i blow a load inside

thanks fuckmed/lola
hugs are always nice

i would make sure to lick it up and waste none
you have HUGE balls
GERMANY
E
R
M
A
N
Y
all the footjobs you want for a fucking
make sure to slap her ass afterwards
hugs are life

Pls tell me you have kik ;.;

>hugs are life
cuddles and hugs, totally!
thats what im mostly looking for if I get into a relationship, other than spending time together ofcourse

Got kik?

>Germany
Have you ever met or talk to any other traps in your area? I'm just wondering because every time I see a trap online they're in the States and I have a feeling there are none in Europe, I'm in Czech rep and I lost hope of ever meeting one.

Thank you

Hey
komm auch aus Bayern :)
musst dir echt kik holen!

Oder bist du auf Romeo?

Caitlynn Jenner should be throw into this thread the poor thing you should see what happened to it.
youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w

lola
kind of sad that I recognize trap poster
but you look good a always

no, sorry
yea. and talks. and sex
no
there are lots of traps in every bigger city. Sup Forums is just not the best place for hookups lol
like really... enourmous balls
lieber nicht, kann ja nciht mal alle tumblr nachrichten beantworten
nein

do you have full vids anywhere?
i would kill to watch your cock bounce and squirt with me inside you.

Got kik

I have the feeling thta a lot of traps are into other traps