I did something bad Sup Forums, i killed someone's cat on purpose today

I did something bad Sup Forums, i killed someone's cat on purpose today.

>Next-door neighbor, 9/10 girl.
>Always tried to get her attention but it never worked
>Never invited me to parties at her house or anything of the likes
>Her boyfriend is handsome as fuck and beats me in every category
>Got angrier as the days go on, every-time his car was parked at the front of the house i was enraged and felt hatred to both her and him
>Knew he was fucking her
>Anyway be out in the back today when i see her beloved cat on my fence just sitting there.
>Decide to grab a brick from the shed, break it in half and throw it at the cat
>It got it right in the side of the head and literally just dropped to the ground on my side of the fence
>Picked it up and threw it back over and it landed on her lawn
>2 hours later i hear her screaming
>Was too pussy to look through the window

Sort of feel bad, i didn't think or understand what i was doing at the time. I didn't mean it she is half to blame. It's her fault. I think it may have something to do with me secretly stopping Zoloft.

Should I write her an anonymous letter?

Dont let her think it was you
But you fucked up by not hiding body

>didn't understand what I was doing
>she's to blame
This is b8 or your underageb&. Either way fuck off

I panicked

I'm 27

Well you're a man child then. Kill yourself

fuck off edgelord

Dude seriously what the fuck.

Holy fucking sperglord.

You need to get your shit in order. You are about the age I was when life started turning around. Some pro tips:

>Get back on your mess
>continue working to improve your situation. Baby steps are just thatand it's the cumulative, end, net effect we March towards.
>shit is real when you start taking it out on living critters

grab the other half of the brick and smash it into your head

I like your logic.

take the other half of the brick and smash your own head in cunt.

Why would a girl want somebody childish enough to kill a cat over a girl they have probably never even got to know.

/thread

this

I really hope this is real, because it warms my heart knowing people would actually be this retarded.
>she has a boyfriend that's better than me
>that makes me mad
>this is her fault
My sides are pulsating at the resonance frequency of my apartment building and the building is coming down around me.

your actions define you,, fucking man up go over there and talk to them, right now atleast your showing some remorse,, make things right bro don't be a coward your whole life..

kill yourself because you killed an innocent animal over your small childish grudge. hang yourself on stream.

or just neck yerself

keep us posted till you eventually murder them both. also post pics if u do. im proud OP

>people like OP are allowed to vote
>allowed to drive on the same roads as us and our families
>allowed to live in neighbourhoods without people being made aware
Fuck this gay earth

OP reached a new level of faggotry today. Taking to /r9k/ robot.

You're right to be ashamed. What you did was wrong and pathetic. Also It only get you further away from your goal. ( sex with the hot girl )

Learn to manage your anger, use your head. Achieve something.

Also ; you're a big big faggot as of now. Try to be proud of yourself for once and step up. releasing your anger by kiling other ppl pet like a coward is just making it worse

OP, you are pathetic, either man up and go and apologize for killing her cat, or continue your miserable existence alone, forever, as a permanent asshole manchild forever. oh yeah, and there's a third option, kill yourself, because you are obviously a turd.

this guys is right, kill yourself OP

you're a piece of shit, kill yourself

OP the best course of action is go into her yard and take the cat back. She will probably think she imagined it and think it ran away.

Is it dark? Just jump the fence and go to her back door it will be sitting near there, I've known lots of people have cats die and they always leave them there, it's because of some psych shit.

Do it and take photos for us, this is basically your only course of action.

alright, we told you what to do Op, when willl you kill yourself?
also stream it, or at least post with a time stamp before doing it

Fuck these guys, OP. I know that feel. You did the right thing.

Do you know which room is her bedroom? Prop the dead cat on her window if the corpse is still there.

got a pic of the cat?

>She fucks chad and not you so you blow her cats head up

Sweet justice

Dont do it without a bang OP. atleast murder them or do some other shit, no point wasting potential for another basement dweller to do something fucking stupid.

>its her fault.

If this shit is real then you are extremely autistic,sorry OP but there is only one way to solve this now

well... i don't know what to say, other than you sir, are in deep sh%t,

not only she will never forgive you, but if you let her know, she might call the cops and you will in most probability go to jail for your act,

we all do stupid things in life, so what i suggest is just try to keep a low profile and make out you didn't have anything to do with the murder of her cat

I keked at this the first time I saw it

pics of the following:

Neighbor girl
Her Chad boytoy that you're gelatin of
The cat before and after your autistic interference

Nudes of all if possibru

You're bitter towards someone who owes you nothing. It is not half her fault. She isn't intentionally making you feel bad. Abruptly quitting your medication probably has something to do with it, that's always a risky move. Your choices now are to come clean and hope the consequences aren't too extreme. Or don't say shot and hope no one finds out. You did a pretty horrible thing to an innocent creature, I don't know how well you deal with guilt

You want nudes of the cat?

I'm calling bullshit OP

show up to her door with the brick and explain it was just a mistake

It landed in her yard. Jesus christ this thread is attracting all the retards. kys

What if cat is not kill? Who was fence?

This is how serial killers are born everyone

He threw it back over fuck off you fag

you are a true hero, have a bump
overrated piece of shits
>inb4 edgy
>gtfo newfag, dont stay in the kitchen if you cant stand the heat

No it didnt you fucking moron

>No it didnt you fucking moron

maybe OP threw the brick like a boomerang and it circled around behind the cat.

>Decide to grab a brick from the shed, break it in half and throw it at the cat
>It got it right in the side of the head and literally just dropped to the ground on my side of the fence

Read the post next time faggot

this is severe autism at its worst

you are an awful petty little man
just because you lived next to a girl with a boyfriend? That could have easily been a cool couple with a cool cat who doesnt deserve your fucking autism
their going to find out because im sure their not total idiots. cat + brick + headwound + retard neighbor (theres a reason they dont invite you to their parties) = obvious answer

I really dont say this often, but i really mean it this time
fucking kill yourself faggot. this world doesnt need your type

based post

I don't like cats but you're fucked in the head m8