So I have gotten a lot of positive feedback here on this new style of eating

So I have gotten a lot of positive feedback here on this new style of eating.

It's called footballing. Those of you new to the style, welcome.

Foodballing is the art of combining various foods at one sitting into balls.

You gently remove ball from to enjoy when meal is done.

If you need some tips let me know and I am working on a how to guide for future threads

>pic related. It's sausage, egg, biscuit hashbrown and pancake mixture.

That is considered advanced leveled. Start with two to three first timers.

>You gently remove ball from to enjoy when meal is done.

Bump

With a beginner level sample, cereal..suck out absorbed milk, chewe and roll into balls, suck out saliva moisture and place back in bowl.

It will reabsorbe the milk and have a wonderful texture as a treat.

Forgot picture

NIGGA WTF

Dude.
I mean FUCK DUDE

Posting in this epic thread

someone fucking screencap this

please tell me you have more pics

What's the point?

how do i kill myself

just watch this thread

The point from to enjoy when meal is done.

epic

Oh fucking hell no. That's more repulsive htan my grandma's heel shavings.

Yes I do bread sticks , pizza and chicken poppers

This is too good

this is what Sup Forums was made for but I dont understand whats going on..

Retarded forced nonsense. Newfags these days want to be part of epic threads so bad that they'll freak out about anything.

fuck, i don't know what to say

Your English is as horrible as your eating habits.

epicc xDD I can to speak bad as well

This.

The point is texture and a true eating experience.

I've just recently started documenting my style and it's growing and spreading.

I am sure you will see others posting theirs soon. I left instructions last week to snap and share their technique

Oh I get it.
You chew all the stuff, spit it out and roll into balls.
It's like regurgitating.
Nice.

This is fucking great. We have to get "Footballing" trending on twitter. Pass it off as some healthy digestion alternative that prevents colon cancer.

>This thread

No we don't. Fuck off with your randumb forced maymays.

>picc related, its pants but its also a face :^^)

Gross.

wtf bro. You definitely can't into women doing that shit in front of them.

You must be poor as fuck, homie.
I feel for your struggles but damn son..

Dude do you fucking chew it up, spit it out then roll it into balls? I'm fucking laughing and projectile vomiting here.

I can never enjoy meatballs again

Not really regurgitation, it's more like another level of food enjoyment.

Now I don't want to over sell it but it's almost sensual. Really surprised no one has taken a picture of their style of eating.

great meme mate XDD

Because that's not how homosapiens eat?

Put food in mouth, chew, swallow. It's that fucking easy you retarded mong. Is there anything your parents didn't fail at?

>You gently remove ball from to enjoy
i'll have to remember this. has anyone ever gone so far as to......

I do regret the typos , I am on my phone and auto correct isn't ready for these ground breaking words. Also kids swinging at phone.

I will make am mends with my favorite foodballing picture.

The number 2 . I can do this one while driving.

Something better will come along in December watch. Something that specifically targets moms and then they'll tell their friends and it will spread like wildfire. Moms make the worst bait turn into something legendary and all the normies believe it.

the fuck?

So is it customary to trade foodballs with other people at the table once you've made them?

this nigga srs

Why December, user?

>suck out saliva moisture

jesus fuck

we need a screencap of this now

What else can you expect from cumdumpsters but worthless shit.

No it is a private matter. I feel like you guys can't even think outside the box, go ahead and eat how someone else told you too, but you'll never know the flavors that are released from foodballing.

Low quality screen cap. We need a master to compile this.

this site went to shit almost a decade ago,but all the replies scrape the bottom of the barrel

If only someone would invent chewing food...oh wait they have you're just an idiot.

Jesus man, take it easy, I was just trying to keep an open mind about your new way of eating and wanted to introduce it to my family. I rarely eat alone and wanted to know the proper way to do this as part of a family style meal.

Send it /Ck/

People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

I'm worried my wife wouldn't approve. It's new and new things scare the illinformed. But you ..or even I could accidentally leave a foodball out for her to find and judge her reaction.

I have to see what she thinks...if she would even eat it.

i hope your wife realizes how fucking weird you are and divorces you

This nigga big secret he too dumb to eat normal. Big genius snowflake mofucka.

Its either a low point in peoples lives because the holidays depress them or its their favorite time because the holidays make them happy. So people have a lot of feelings in the month. Moms amongst others have the most feelings and tend to hype things up.

We will all come together and think of something great to throw at people during that month that will either make their month better or worse depending on how you look at it. Its coming. It will be better than this foodballing monstrosity.

Looking forward to it

All your pictures are so high res its ridiculous!

>prevents colon cancer.

There's thinking outside the box and then there's shit like this.

What point does it serve to partially digest your food, spit it out, roll it into balls and re-eat it? Are you a fucking canary or a pigeon or some shit?

Could you not just use a blender?

Ok... I'll leave a foodball out for your wife. Just give me your address and I'll put one in the fridge.

You do this in public

Take it off incognito you pussy

>implying incognito does anything significant

>Then why the fuck have it on in the first place

Forgot pic

This some advanced level autism right here

>cos he doesn't want mom taking his phone of him and checking his history

This idea has been around for ages. We used to roll our salami sandwiches into balls in elementary school. We'd stick a pop sickle stick in them and eat them like a corn dog on the playground.

>Useless gimmicky features m7

That made me laugh.

But seriously if there are footballers lurking, we can meet up another time...to many nay sayers.

There's an autistic boy who comes in to the DQ I work at every weekend with his care worker. He does this with his food. I thought it was weird as fuck. He also dunks his little burger and fry balls in a cup of water before he eats them.

They're good photographs though. Compositionally well setup

That's gross, I do dunk them into chick Fila sauce. But I find it to be overkill, ha even an autistic boy can do it and these guys are acting so above it.

When I was about 10 yrs old I would do this at school, it tasted best with tiny teddies (biscuits) I'd chew them then take it back out of my mouth and eat it chewed. Then I got a bit older and realised it was gross.. did taste better though.

what

I think autistic people are really really good at footballing honestly

why

As a psychologist major,
Your projecting a lust for cock.
You're gayness is an appropriate amazing

I understand that he's chewing the food to blend the flavors, I got that much ya. But spitting it out and then rolling it does fuck all except make it slimy and just fucking bile to look at. Like.. You have pizza, Pizza looks good enough to eat yes? But then you chew it up and spit it out to roll it.. It looks like a vomit riceball my dude. That looks better than pizza to you?

TLDR

jij, 69

Read the fucking thread

Alright simple version. He chews pizza to eat a form of vomit later.

If did not chew first texture is not right.

Next time gently remove ball from to enjoy.

Sadly, this is one of the best threads I've seen on this shit site for years.

Anyone archive this shit?