I end lives for a living, mostly due to corporate competition

I end lives for a living, mostly due to corporate competition.

I live in a well known city nearby two of the most populated countries on earth.

Would prefer to stop but am too well known by others in the same life.

It's very easy technically: motorcycle, weapon, study the person, drive next to them and do it. I thought it would be easy to live with but it's not. Not one day passes that my heart doesn't race with adrenaline. Every day people die, and not that infrequently due to my actions.

tl;dr paki hitman, if you have questions let's hear them. Please forgive my english.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJHFXenOPi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much you get paid for hit? Depending on the person? What weapons and technics you use if I may ask?

how much money do you think your employers make as a result of your work?

whatever works in the situation. bussiness is done through darknet. payment depends on the difficulty & the person.
weapons range from firearms to poisoned dildo's. I killed someone with a koran once it got me my name. the paki hitman
i dont want to know.i get payed for killing not for asking questions

100,000 rupees per head typically, sometimes less. Generally a fully auto pistol, e.g. uzi just to make sure no mistaks are made. Typically the range is only a few meters so enough lead in the right direction ensures a success.

Usually it's not for financial gain from what I can understand. They advance in their careers, which may ultimately lead to money but more often it's elimination of competition

Proof faggot

Have u ever tried leaving your mommy's basement?

At what point we're you suckling dicks when you decide to put those cocks down and start this bullshit thread? Is your mother proud of her homosexual brony basement dwelling NEET that makes up stories and posts
s them on Sup Forums?

Isn't this typical projection? I'm sorry your lives are unfulfilling. Mine is not either.

you are such a beautiful person, you are smart , amazing and superior to everyone else
does this count as reflection?

How did you get to this line of work? Also, can I join?

Unfortunately I do no understand but I doubt that is a term used in psychology. I feel superior to no one, though I understand you were using sarcasm

Greentext the poisoned dildo story please!

There are about 800 in this line of work in my city from what I understand, so yes, it is doable. I honestly cannot recommend it though, there are other ways to make a living

That was not me, if that was not obvious

Interesting, it isn't easy to do this the more west you go, advanced camera, facial recognition and so on.

Is your city Karachi?

You are correct in both things. However a helmet while riding is more than enough to hide your face. It takes no more than a minute and you are already far from the site of the crash.

>had a contract for this guy who often visited a whorehouse
>found out what he was into: dildo in ass
>found out what whore he liked and at what time he visited
>always exacts same time
>went half an hour earlier
>fucked his whore and before leaving changed her lube bottle with a replica containing poisonous substance
>she did the rest

one of the easiest hits i did

If you ride on motor scooter
And shoot Uzi too
Why can you not
Poo in loo?

I assume this is meant to be an offensive remark regarding the poverty in southern asia, but firstly I am not Indian, and secondly I am unphased by your transparent attempt to compare our stations. I somehow doubt you get great satisfaction from your life regardless of where you defecate.

i am Russia, please forgive english

>>always exacts same time
>>went half an hour earlier
this is why Hitler always avoided assassination. never maintain a schedule. behaving randomly does tend to work

Hole in your story my man.
>Hooker would of continued using the same lube, resulting in her or more deaths
>Op couldn't go back to whore house, once a death happens the police arrive

Almost got me OP

People typically leave their work at similar times. There is variation but that is why you watch. When you are sure, you follow and proceed. Generally a weeks worth of work for pay that would take a more honest person months to make.

Dildo person is not me, as I have said.

you ever seen a fuckin horse get whipped?

true, without a schedule it's very hard to kill someone and get away with it. too many unpredictable factors.
when someone dies that place turns into a crime scene. she wont use that lube because it will end up in the evidence locker.

Is that now how they spur them onward? So... yes?

Are you not in danger of becoming a target due to contractors wanting to tie loose ends?

Precautions are taken but generally clients trust our services. We wish to continue our arrangements which requires a level of discretion. I have almost never known who the person is until I read about it in the paper the next day, if they matter enough to be mentioned.

stay anonymous. i live off the grid. same with the dildo thing. they never know who i am, no ID no names no credit cards nothing. the analogue player in the digital world always wins.

dude stop hijacking my thread

do you ram your gumn up your ass while your dad sucks your dick?

I saw that movie too. Except in it, the killer I a wop and not a chink.

I'm not going to bother posting a screenshot, but your dildo bitcoin story should be enough to discredit you. Karachi is nothing like what your imagination makes wet work seem like.

I'm sure you've read articles about darknet assassins and want to add some bizarre sexual element to it, but that's not how it plays out in life. At least not here.

Cool fake story faggot.
Edgy as Fuck

he's pakistani, not Indian.

Not to rain on anyone's parade but you guys do like use the internet, right? youtube.com/watch?v=LJHFXenOPi4

literally two seconds of effort

You make a salient point but I gotta say, taking a shit while seating in a clean room with creature comforts is going to be one of the bigger things I'll miss when civilisation collapses.

STOP CHANGING THE TABLES MAN IM THE REAL KILLER REEEEEEEE

Listen my man, I'm not going to tell you again, stop taking my thread for your own. If you wants start one, be guest of mine, but not to take mine please. It is not funny anymore.

>Make believe the thread

If you are from the Philippines and work for the cops this thread was a dumb idea . But your not, your just white and edgy.

Stop being fat

You sound like a very intelligent and well-spoken person, there's a kind of poetry to the way you talk. What was it exactly that made you choose the life you currently lead?

See Verbatim the story that was told aside from your nonsense dildo fetish. It's over bro

There is little opportunity for work without training which is hard to attain. Unless you are born to wealth you will remain as you are indefinitely. Some less savory options allow you to advance your life, but it comes at a cost that I can truly say is not worth it in any way.

Do you have friends OP?

The faggotry in this thread is so strong.

Basically i sucked over 200 dicks to get to my first gig. Now i can't get enough dicks and have lost count of them

Certainly. I make an effort to not socialize with others in my work, not just for safety but for sanity. Very few people know the source of my income. So in that sense perhaps I don't have friends in that I cannot trust them with the truth of my life.

this cunt

Wait ...
is this the Pakistani penis perpetrator? The serial rapist who forcibly sucks guys off and assassinates billions of sperms ?

You're a legend.

tfw OP isn't joking and we are all trolling a real assassin who is now gonna take us all out one by one.

Probably.

I don't know if I'd call them friends if they don't even know what you do for a living OP.
Of course, it's always nice to have acquaintances to talk to. Just know that you can never really have true friends unless they know the real you.

Just stay out of Pakistan and don't become a problem for anyone who could afford me. Kidding of course

He doesn't work for free.

what does 100,000 pakistani rupees (~1kusd) buy you in pakistan?

I'll stay hopeful on that front. Thanks.

A decent car, new possibly. Able to rent a nice place to live.

Some die so others can live. Usually has more to do with natural death, but okay.

I take that back, a new car would not be likely, but certainly rent for a good place.

Rather rent anyway. A little easier to get lost so to speak.

It's not unlike the financial system in the US. Some must perish so others can live in luxury. And I hardly live a lavish life. This is just how it is for me, and as I said before if I could leave I would.

I am guessing this is done now. Thank you for speaking with me, this was a nice outlet. The internet is a useful place for more than just jokes about bestiality. Stay safe, think ahead

Biters

Have you ever been screwed for payment

How did you get into this line of business and do you do it with or without government protection?

Are you just reposting what you saw in that vice documentary