Hey Sup Forums, where's my Grimes thread?

Hey Sup Forums, where's my Grimes thread?
I went to the catalog, and didn't saw any Grimes thread, can you fucking believe this?

Well, this thread is to discuss the greatest artist of this decade, the best female musician, Claire Boucher aka Grimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhNda16zKrk&index=11&list=RDLveqodcepjs
youtu.be/u1MRtCpUr9I
grimesmusic.com/
americanfolklore.net/folklore/2010/10/la_corriveau.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always remember:
>be nice to Grimes

Grimes is my waifu.

she's cute but can't get into the music

i want to chew on her hair

hi

Grimes haters stay out. These threads struggle without you because Grimesposters are making her unbearable for the rest of us. Don't bump them.

no! OMG it was the worst 20 minutes of my life, i was panicking.

cute music for cute people

So weird, right?
Going to catalog and not seeing at least one Grimes thread is fucking scary

First for Grimes looks (and safe to assume also smells) like a complete piece of shit and also btw she has about 0 good songs baka desu waifufags

the big thread before this one got deleted, and i thought the mods perma banned this general because of the massive amount of hate it seemed to generate from some posters here.

so i went to r9k and made one solo, because i wasn't sure what was on going on Sup Forums, usually threads will get archived instead of getting the deletion.

grm

She seems socially awkward and very uncool.

Nah she has 1 good song called Nightmusic

Rest of her stuff is garbage for pitchfork drones

it was scary, some people were really mad earlier and i thought the generals were chased off for good.

>didn't saw
Grimes fan confirmed

>you will never look Grimes in the eyes and say
>girl you know you gotta watch your health
jdimsa

i've said this before but dat chorus

youtube.com/watch?v=lhNda16zKrk&index=11&list=RDLveqodcepjs

Daily reminder that resistance to Grimesposting is futile and you will be assimilated into the collective

CAN WE FUCK OFF WITH THESE FUCKING THREADS THEY ARE K-POP GENREAL BUT OVER ONE FUCKING SHITTY ARTIST I MEAN HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS BEEN A FUCKING YEAR OR SO SINCE AA FUCK OFF

im gonna drop some dosh into her band camp or w/e.

i'll prob just buy her CD's digitally, but i would like to have the physical copies too so i can listen to grimes in my car because my car is old.

I don't even like Grimes but you gotta stop, Montie. Just take a rest.

i've only discovered her last week, so its brand spanking new for me.

why don't you go and make a Lavren general, or something? you almost got 20 posts last time.

nah you guys will fade off just like the tegan and sara faggots did.

>you know you're on Sup Forums when...

Granted, she isn't really one to judge:
youtu.be/u1MRtCpUr9I
Hence a huge part of why she's so popular in these here parts (besides her music.)

slow clap

At least she isn't Oasis.

Yo. Can someone tell me why Grimes threads trigger so many people?

Thank you, Monroe, for your stirring words of motivation in keeping these threads alive.
It's the only function you serve here that's the least bit worthwhile desu.

it could be reverse psychology from the grimes camp, but somehow i think its just some form of jealousy from somewhere...

but they realized that they can't stop it and they look like music nazi's for trying to stop it.

plus i was going to start a general on r9k because i thought the mods chased away the generals for good off mu.

behold

Wow see a therapist.

Sexual frustration

simple as that

you started this thread though

that's the same image you always use

They're scared shitless by talented Canadians. No idea why - I just report what I see.

question - how come the Grimes bandcamp has a different album list than the ones being posted on Sup Forums?

i see geidi primes, halfaxa as the first two, but then its supposed to be visions and then art angels, but the last two aren't on her band camp?

I, I, I can't resist any longer.. I surrender. Assimilate me, goddess!

i wanna buy her music but i don't wanna buy it from a fake website or something.

I finally listened to art angles because of all the shitposting and I thought it was alright but I can't get the songs out of my head. They are stuck in there and switch from song to song because they sounded so similar creating one mega grimes song. How the fuck do I end this without killing myself?

wtf I actually like this. Whats the catch people?

Because she joined 4ad. They're not going to sell them through bandcamp.

You've broken the conditioning.

>implying that the queen Grimes look or smell bad
She's beautiful and probably smells like Stella McCartney or another fragrance

why would u want to stop it? honest question.

so i have to buy her first 2 cd's from her band camp, then i have to buy her latest 2 cd's from her official website,

and then there's yet another cd called "darkbloom"

its AMAZING, now u see why there was such a shitstorm over this whole thing.

i like realiti and flesh without blood too.

I didn't knew she were popular in other boards too

OK. ok thank you.

>i think i love you
>i think i love youuuoo

kind of, i am just being roboautist and spreading it where i lurk.

Is there anything she can't do?
She's truly the World Princess

Grimes in the next Disney movie when

Maybe the lead role in a princess Leia spin-off film?

Do you guys do this as a joke or are you all actually this retarded?

yeah. or even just a special song made for the next big movie.

my home board is r9k. i am also a meme war veteran, my powers are not to be trifled with.

stop posting

"Buy" Geidi Primes/Halfaxa/Darkbloom from bandcamp/etc
Buy Visions/Art Angels via Grimes' official website - grimesmusic.com/

It's the fan thing to do.

ok thanks for clearing that up, i'll buy Visions and Art Angels first then.

see

If I kill that rich asshole that Claire mentions in her tweets, do you think she will be my gf?

I want to buy her used socks tbqh

nice flag i like it.

wtf my opinion of grimes remains unaltered

It 's all a huge joke, specifically tailored to annoy you personally. Take it up with God if you don't like it.

Good advice

Grimes is berry nice.

That's gonna have to be one interesting Disney movie...

I dig the sci fi undertones of her gorgeous music. What a talented girl!

You forgot your Varg meme photo.

Why is Grimes so hideous?

Why haven't you guys fucked off to /r/grimes yet?

are there any Canadian princess folk tales? i really want her to release a song in only French, or mostly in French.

Worst fanbase on Sup Forums

>saving ugly shopped pics on his shitty HDD
You're really a "sudointellectual".

i found a folk tale, but it isn't Disney material. it's more of a horror film.

americanfolklore.net/folklore/2010/10/la_corriveau.html

I can't wait until I don't need to see this hideous bitch on Sup Forums anymore. How many more years until her career just burns out?

Worst fanbase for easily triggered autists like you. Of course you're butthurt, you can't handle them, they manage to piss you off so much every single day. Prove me wrong.

i'm not gonna fall for it again, last night was wild but you only get to fool me once.

Sorry waifufags this is one ugly anorexic bitch.

>being this mad and delusional
Dude, I have bad news for you: people asked that since 2012. Guess what? Grimey is here to stay for a looooooooooooong time. Better luck next time...

she'll have a career as long as Tumblr is popular and it's chic to have a dogface

Bruh, she's so beautiful. Do you believe unironically that she's ugly?

Because you have cataracts.

Are you fucking blind?

What a shame. Her voice is fucking terrible. It sounds like a higher pitched Madonna around the time of Ray Of Light, with Lady Gaga esque "art" with all those fugly costumes.

These shitbags eat this stuff up.

>shilling for Reddit on /mu

>Tumblr
pffffffffffft. What has that site to do with her? Just because she has a blog on that platform? She's popular even on this shithole, the nemesis of Tumblr. All her image would be nothing without good music.

And proud of it, too.

Everything she does is trash. The music, the music videos. Wow, so what, she made it by herself. It's still absolute dog shit so who cares.

Je comprends
Je l'ai dit
C'est la vie
Oh Monruuu

>Her voice is fucking terrible.
Call it an acquired taste. Listen to her music more and her voice will start revealing its appeal.

BTW why are you so mad? What she did wrong to you?

This thread is really fast. Who said there's no need for new grimesthreads?

It's only fast because you guys are a bunch of whiny faggots who go on the defensive when your favorite artist is given even the most minute criticisms.

Problem? See the definition of the word 'fan'.

Stop lying to yourself, we all love Grimes. Even (You).

>posting in a thread about an artist he hates
Autism much?

You're trying too hard. That's not even good trolling, no one is mad at that inoffensive drivel. Learn from the masters.

I see a lot of music I like negatively critiqued on this board. That doesn't inspire me to endlessly argue with the person in a misguided attempt to change their mind. That's why I have a problem with you people. Not because you like Grimes. But because you act offended every time someone has a problem with her music. I've come to find it hilarious.

Honestly? A very long time. If Grimes was destined to implode upon itself it would've happened during 2012-2013 when the sudden pressures of fame/attention were at their greatest. At this point, best bets are either in 30+years or never (based on comments regarding retirement she's made in the past.)

nope, you only get to fool me once.