Post your headphones

Post your headphones.

AUDIOTECHNICA XDD

I have a pair of these AMA

Pro, cons and albums you use to test them?

Do they look as aesthetic irl as they do in photo?

model name / sound quality?

My waifu

grado sr80

how are those? I want to pick up a pair

very good. thats all i can say. totally worth the money.

Clean your ears, nikka.

If you get switch out the ear pads with the G-Cush

Right now, Denon AHD1001

Later this week or early next: Hifiman he400i with a Schiit stack. Kind of hype, desu.

Did yours also break within a month?

Master and Dynamic ME05. really really digging these

What are some good wrap around earphones?

>earbuds

What are some good headphones that can replace these? No mic needed

I bought 4 pairs because they're so cheap and I always break/lose earbuds.

Fantastic headphones.

They're actually pretty good for when you're working or jogging. Sound quality isn't as good but idgaf

plebs sacrifice sound quality for convenience.

I think these are mine, except I have lime green. These are super fuckin good for $7 or whatever, very good bass too if you stick em in far enough

autismos wear big ass bulky headphones in public

I've had these for almost a year and they are great. I recommend, especially for the price. I got mine for like $60

Best headphones in the game

What's the longest lasting pair of headphones you've owned?

I'm sick of dropping $100 on headphones every year to year and a half because the cord starts splitting or something. I just want something with decent sound quality but more importantly durability.

my nigga

got these today since my v6's broke, noticeable upgrade but it takes getting used to the different sound stage, think these are superior but it sounds wrong to me now

get one with a removable cord dummy

any problems other than that are likely to be just one wire came loose, just get the solder wet again with an iron or really anything hot and there you go

should mention the v6's broke because they got stepped on, headphones are pretty much fucked in that case but I had repaired them quite a few times

My M50's lasted 3 years (well there's still nothing wrong with them, except i've moved on to new headphones). You just need to replace the pads after a while.

7506s going 4 years strong, from what I've read I'll be disappointed if they don't last me a decade

I've been recording music since I was 16 (ten years) using apple earbuds exclusively. It's my favourite way to listen.

I feel way too claustrophobic with over-ear headphones. In particular I can't sing with them on, I just can't hear myself properly (head voice is awful). I've listened to expensive, studio quality headphones and they just sound way too 'muddy', way too much in the way of bass frequencies.

It's just my ears, man.

anyone have any recommendations on ear buds w/o the bud part, just flat like the Apple earbuds?

People afraid of social alienation are more autistic than people confident enough to wear fucking headphones in public

Sr100 with hp-1000... uncle gave it to my father as a present then i found it in the attic last year.

Sennheiser MX365

These are pretty decent and reasonably cheap now. Primary downside I see is the lack of a vol/play/pause control.

any music producer will call you an idiot for mixing with earbuds, kiddo.

These are worth upwards of $650

:^)

>seller
>click here

post vocaroo of one of your mixes