She slaps your ass and forced you to convert to Islam, wot do Sup Forums?

She slaps your ass and forced you to convert to Islam, wot do Sup Forums?

Fine with it because Muslims hate gays as much as me

9/11 2.0 The Trump Tower

>forced you to convert to Islam
she will commit suicide via bullet wound to the back of the head

Rape.

Secretly feed her pork

MUSLIMS WERE CHEERING DURING 9/11

>that man hand

nah, that's a dude in one of those silly scarves

> hates gays
> is on Sup Forums
Dream on faggot

But, since ragheads are dodging pork for sentimental reasons only, what would be the point unless you tell them afterwards?

I would rather die a patriot than live as a coward.

they won't be able to get into heaven after eating pork.
some silly shit about allah not being able to separate pig flesh from human flesh

Explode

if my dad couldn't do it, i doubt she could

I'd do it in the form of explaining why her gains increased more, protein

But there is no heaven in the first place. If you don't tell them they have eaten pork, nothing bad happens to them, at all.

durka durka mohamed jihad!

Kek

Jihad me at hello.

feed it to them for years, live with them for 70 years, and on your death bed with her next to you, ask her to lean in closer and whisper in to her ear "i've been feeding you pork for the last 30 years, they make pork condoms too, i used those as well."

Well I like the part about slapping my butt :3 but it's not from a guy ;_; Also wouldn't I be hung for being a faggot?

Nope they can eat pork if there is nothing else and if they don't know that it's pork in the first place. It's a sin only if it's on purpose.

and they believe heaven is real, so that's all that matters, no one gives a fly fuck that you're an atheist and you're enlighten because of it, shut the fuck up bitch./

Seems like a lot of effort to go to for a gag.

Offer to pick those fleas outta her beard.....

Bro do you even admiral akbar

|
|
V

then we will convince them its because they secretly desired pork all a long.

Rate it Sup Forums

dumb and dumber 2 did it, why can't I .

>Thread

Very noble of you squire. May I be gifted your fedora when you die?

|
|
V

Four types of yellow skin / 10

|
|
V
That's bullshit and you know it.

hairy/10 would tap

Just thought I'd mention, for any of you fags who are interested in trolling Islamic fags, that if you move one tray of non-halal meat into the halal section of the supermarket, the muslims won't buy any of the meat, and the store employees must clear the entire section and replace the tainted halal meat.

Shave your crack, especially around the hole. Shave legs too and re-post, I will rate it then.

Omar Pulse Crusader used /b

Not a chance.I don't to be pegged anyway.

Indeed young squire. Remember your honor