Greetings Sup Forums newfag here. I’m going to need to some advice from you fellows...

Greetings Sup Forums newfag here. I’m going to need to some advice from you fellows. I’m a computer science student in my first year and I’m still living with my single-mom and 5 siblings. We sleep in the same room. I have no hope in the future of ever finding a girl or partner and I’ve come to accept that I’m going to be a Wizard. Even with Computer Science I don’t think that it will benefit me when looking for a job. In fact I even hate doing the course.
So Sup Forumsros I’m thinking of applying to the army. Can a squirm like me who weighs 47kg be able to join the Army?

Is it ok if i'm 60kg ?

Yeah

Newfag leave

Gotta Go Fast

>47 kg
Me too :(
Can't gain weight.

cumon step it up !!!i!

Have you tried eating 7 meals a day while going to gym cause I have and it didn't work.

I tried gym once.Couldn't do it.It was painful and humiliating.
I don't eat much tbh.

A CS degree isn't the most useful unless you're specializing or going for a grad degree. Get some certifications under your belt, they're way more valuable in the job market and easier to get.I know a guy fresh out of college with an associates in CS and one cert in Linux sysadmin stuff who's making 70k a year.

Same here.
I'm tired of hearing "Eat more protein", "Start lifting" and "drink some alcohol".

I hate it though :I
I would rather do Physics or something else, but its too late.

I have no gf too :(

if ur a natural 47kg guy and ur not annorexic or underweight, u can never just put on loads of weight as muscle. ur endurance will be super mega shitty when u join the army, cuz ur cardio will suffer. ur weight doesnt but dont believe you can just become 110kg, ur bones will never let you naturally be big

how tall are you op?

I'm a natural ectomorph and don't eat that much.
My dad was just like me, but gained later in his late 20s.

6 foot 1

Trust me, you don't want a physics degree. You're not gonna have a career you LOVE unless you love something in demand and useful. You have to settle for something you can tolerate and spend your free time doing what you love. Quit being an entitled pussy and get some certifications. LPIC1 and 2 are a good start, or maybe a programming language specific cert.

I don't want to do it as a degree, but rather as a fun hobby. I don't mind doing an IT related job while self studying Physics

youre 6,1 and 47 kg? that is not normal, even if ur an ectomorph (best body type for athletics) you can still be in the army. one thing u gotta know is that the only thing separating you from your another person is your mindset. no soldier was good because he weighed more than you, he worked harder

Ikr sometimes food just doesn't want to go down and I end up barfing it out and I'm able to change that mindset quickly which is strange

Mine is I usually don't get hungry at all.I can go an entire day without eating a thing.

My Grandma nearly killed me due to the fact of not eating once for an entire day

If you can do big boy math, why not go for a math major? Real physics, even newtonian involves multivarable calculus, diffeq and linear algebra. Shit is stressful, what kind of a fucked up hobby is that?

the only real way to put on natural weight, is through cutting gaining lean muscle over atleast 6 month period. im not talking 50lbs, more like 10. atleast then you will be stronger at 51.5kg, and slowly you can cut down on bf% and gain muscle so u r naturally strong. if you are 6,1 and 60kg with 10-11% body fat and muscle, if ur tall and light you are actually super gifted in terms of combat sport. you can cut weight to fight at lower weight and be ridiculously unfair with long arms and power. being a fighter or a soldier or just fit doesn't mean strength, it means endurance. big men cant fight for long or live for long.

What's the integral of x?

I guess I have to try to find out and I just find it fun.
Besides its better than me being bored

Does having the rarest blood type in the world put me as a disadvantage as well?

tfw I enjoyed my courses on MV calc, DE's and linear algebra. I think you only find it stressful because you're shit at it; this sort of math at uni level is highly procedural and barely requires a brain.

X^2/2

by uni i mean undergraduate

OP is

Gone

bloodtype never meant shit (only for donating, i guess ur fuckd if ur family need blood). ur genetics will never determine anything in your life. maybe u cant reach 150iq, or have bodybuilder potential, but if you look at the past, nothing can hold back a hungry man. muhhammad ali was actually a 235er in a division full of 265 and bigger, and he is the best boxer who ever lived. mike tyson is a 240er and 5,10 (that is the height of a welterweight) but he is youngest heavyweight champion ever. if u rly work hard, you will forget all your emotions, everything youre missing out on (tv shows, social life etc.) and when you finally take a break, you will respect yourself and others will respect you. imho, army isnt the way to go anymore, to die for a country means not what it meant 50 years ago. just join a boxing or mma gym that does sparring and padwork. in about a year, your CV will have amateur fighter on it, that will make the army more interested, and bang, your 60kg 6,1 body is now representing a country :^)