The other YLYL thread was conceived with a weak sperm, so as a public service to the Sup Forums community, I bring you...

The other YLYL thread was conceived with a weak sperm, so as a public service to the Sup Forums community, I bring you...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEL8uelp9D4
youtube.com/watch?v=WsVSG64MMVQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Korean kids

That's a library! SHHHHH!

youtube.com/watch?v=lEL8uelp9D4

would literally bring this to the local media and demand that teacher be fired

Their pizzas weren't the same size nigga

damn you

Nice trips

>literally
Kill yourself you summer faggot

More pls

kek

asdf

I lost.

Fuck my sides

GETTING TIRED OF THIS BS

My half brother has the downs, I try to cheer him up every time I see him.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgustingNEETthat you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became aNEET. A pathetic BananafagNEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “IREALLYREALLYLIKETHISPICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I remember these. They honestly deserve their own thread. Get on that user.

Mubp

I get it, a bundle of sticks is called a faggot. topkek m8

This triggered the fuck out of me

youtube.com/watch?v=WsVSG64MMVQ&feature=youtu.be

Fedora tip to you, summerfriend.

found summer

Too soon man....

Are you fucking retarded?

A thing of beauty.

aw shiet nigga

Right? Kek.

good point

That is just cringe

Response

would figuratively bring this to the local media and demand that teacher be fired

The guys eating this shit will die this night :\

too nice

your a fuckboi

I liek u

Or you could not be a degenerate.

That's not "you rage you lose" m8

Why the fuck does she have her leg up on the table like that

I not only lost, I applauded.

r u a wizard ?

lost

>Ylyl thred

Lost.

no not my mommy

Ripping ass super hard

kek

This is now a Spiderman thread

what is this? a picture for ants?

Summer

Why is everybody so pissed about this, the question isn't hard. A retard could figure it out.

you gaywad newfags are overdoing it with Spider-man threads. cut the shit out. yeah, you saw it. yeah, it's sometimes both justified and funny, but you're running. it. into. the fucking. ground. stop or you'll ruin it.

I think it's because the teacher got it wrong, and most of the summerfags in this thread are still in grade school, so they can relate.

Shut up, newfag. Everybody knows talking about shitposts doesn't kill shitposters.

its because 4/5 of a pizza 2 inches in diamater is smaller than 3/5 of a pizza 10 inches in diamater an the awnser is wright but the teacher cant think outside her box

Here's moar Spiderman for u fren