Ask someone who used to be friends with the entire 'cast' of Jesus Chatline anything

Ask someone who used to be friends with the entire 'cast' of Jesus Chatline anything.
Was also friends with the one girl they would hang out with. Would play CS 1.6 sometimes with them.

His name is Steven Chilton.

Pic related being Richard Burnish for those wondering

I guess newfags don't know Jesus chatline, guessing that's why there are no replies.

who was coolest to hang around with?
do they still lurke here sometimes?

lurk*

Were you friends with them when they were doing the chatline?

Definitely Rich, Steve is kinda a dick irl really, Rich is more chill

Where are they now?

Did they gain anything from their epic trolling?

Sorry, I crunched myself

Well Chilton is in California City now, not exactly sure what Burnish is doing, we haven't talked in a good year now. I knew them pre-Jesus Chatline through a steam group and watched them once they started. I found out I lived in the same city as him then we started hanging out. Sometimes they're still on the vent server, I wonder if I still have the IP for it

One of the best jokes on the show

Oh god i miss that show...never got to call though

I never really called either, just watched it all enfold. I wanted to ask them if I could just sit in the room with them, but they said it'd throw them off and laugh way too much

Also for anyone wondering, they have no intent of ever doing it again.
I have a vent recording of them saying it if someone wants it. They never really told me why they hate the show so much now

Were they the real troll?

Chad is that you?

Why don't burnish and chilton talk anymore or collab?

I want it... link me

Did you really need to ask that?

They hate it?

This

The German caller Hans that went against the pope was awesome. Legendary. I still have the German guy on Facebook.

Didnt Steven do another show? I remember seeing clips of it where he makes fun of ICP. I wondered why it was just him though.

BUMPING THREAD

i tried to post similar shit, but people wont care

but im just gonn spoil the thread
>inb4
>neon bible
>neon church
>alternative lifestyle
>dad's cream
>leory sinclair
>dale
>balhairy
>burnish's dad
>pie
>richards package
>Tee rucker
>Hauling ass
>Amanda T.
>Bob Croft
>Michigan stadium
>Deus03
>Allahu akbar
>Buddihst Hotline

rumbled feathers

I used to blow that line up.

Wait a minute...This is Steven and Richard, isnt it? Youre just trying to ruse us again.

>Pink Flamingo
>Racial Harmony show
>Ding dongs
>Anal beads
>Islam Hotline
>Spoilalert
>Dong dong
>N'ist
>homosexuality
>Wet4chet

Oh god I remember when they left the cameras on by accident and were talking about all the comments.

Really convincing seeing how the show was fake you faggot

>i kicked a homeless man in the face
>well i think youre going to hell

Classic