Anons.. Have you ever had your heart genuinely broken...

Anons.. Have you ever had your heart genuinely broken? My wife left me like 6 months ago and I'm still thinking about it daily..

She has a boyfriend now and all I can think about is her getting plowed by this dude.. I can vividly picture them making love and it's fucking killing me. Does it ever get better? I'm looking for advice and I keep finding stuff like pic related and it's just making it worse. How am I supposed to be positive when the love of my life is probably getting nailed by some dude every day. Fuck. I'm going to drink myself into oblivion. Fuck this shit.

>Have you ever had your heart genuinely broken?
Yeah. The whole experience has pretty much turned me off relationships. Meet someone, get to know them, spend all your time thinking about them, go on dates, get close, meet parents, etc., etc., ... all for what? So they can piss off as soon as they find a better deal elsewhere?

It doesn't. You just have to live with the knowledge that if she isn't taking load after load of that guy's cum in her pussy, she's swallowing it down like water.

Go outside and get a life. Your life is what you make it. If you sit inside on Sup Forums and get drunk all day then what do you expect to happen? You won't magically be happy one morning, go out and look for something that makes you happy.

It gets better, but only with time. There's no way to speed it along. Drinking sounds good and it helps the first time, maybe the second, but after that it won't do anything but make you think about her more.

It's cliche as fuck but really just try not to think about it. The only thing that can heal these wounds is time.

Sorr Sup Forumsro :(

>trusts a woman
>gets cucked
>dumped 6months ago
>still thinks about it
Kek, that's what you get for trusting a woman you pathetic retard

Trips speak the truth

But seriously pretty much the truth.
Been there twice actually, was naive enough to think that it would be different the second time.

Try to keep yourself busy, surround yourself with people.

trips of truth

Go date. I'm very serious, go date. You're gonna go through 5-10 women before you're okay again, but go legitimate put all your energies into other women. There is no god, no devil, only man. Please move on, David Davidson.

~Sincerely,
David Davidson.

Don't listen to this negative Nelly. That shit is childish and will get you worse than nowhere. Not everyone will move on, but some will. Just understand that its difficult to find a genuinely great match and you have to work for it. You know more of what you want and don't want with every relationship. This is called growing up and it takes a lot of time and effort, keep at it and don't lose hope. You know why you do this and it goes well beyond sex or companionship. Just remember why you go through the struggle and don't give up. Redate redate redate

Yeah OP this is honestly the way to go. you've been in the loathing stage for 6 months, you can get away with it for about another 3 months but then just go after women, all kinds, maybe get a new hobby even. I'm not sure what tho bc everything fucking sucks except vidya

Hit the gym hard.. dont sit around drinking.. get sluts 10x hotter for 1 nighters..
Forget about whore wife.
Change job's. Move interstate. Move overseas..
Start fresh. I moved to bali from melbourne after whore wife cheated on me.. thank fuck no kids..
Banging euro trash honeys every second night and dick massaged by javenese princesses every other night. Also hungarian sluts are the hottest ive ever seen.. and they all holiday in indonesia..
>pic very related

It gets better OP. Fucking get rid of her shit. Make it a mission. Only going to return you to bullshit.

Are you actually retarded?

Dude - same thing happened to me.

Took me 6 months of wallowing in misery before I decided "fuck it" and signed up for all the dating sites. Got a hit pretty quick on Match, and this first girl was awesome - she told me we weren't "right" for each other, but said "I'm going to give you something".

No shit, dudes, this really happened - she took me upstairs to my bedroom and blew me like there was no tomorrow. After I was done, she stood up and said "you needed to feel like a man again", smiled, and had me walk her to her car.

I shit you not - this woman was like a fucking angel sent from god. Because that was exactly what I needed.

We still e-mail each other every now and again - she wound up getting married, and I found a new woman too.

The ex, by the way, is now broke and calls me crying when she's drunk.

Feels good man.

This OP. Get out of the house, you lived in together? Whatever. Go, get out of there. "Pretty pretty pain cave"

Ok, what is it like to live in Bali? I spent a month there, and can attest to the Aussie sluts and the Javanese whores - but I don't know if I could handle living there - I mean, what do you do for a living? There isn't much there for a white boy to do?

thank god

Fuck you faggot

Kek.

Yeah - I debated selling the house - but decided to keep it, because Fuck Her, that's why. I rearranged everything, changed all the pictures, installed a bitchin' TV, and learned how to cook. I invited women over and cooked for them, which is like the Magic Bullet of "how to get laid". Developed some skills, got comfortable with living alone, and started enjoying life.

You shouldn't NEED someone in your life. Treat women like an accessory to your already awesome life, then you take the power back from other people.

yeup. been there. starting volunteering for a non profit doing handy man stuff in lower income areas. started feeling better about myself. still fucking miss her and life is a weird empty shell of what it once was but at least I can put a smile on somebodies face

Dude, man up. You got an awesome hobby - helping others. Use that to get other women to make you forget the last one.

Women get all wet thinking about a guy with tools helping the needy. Jesus, I could get laid twice a day if I did that - but I don't give enough fucks about the homeless I guess...

kek.

thanks man. i appreciate that

OP, you'll be fine.

Had a girlfriend for five years, we got together fairly young so we had a fuckload of firsts together. I nuked my social life for her, considered her family to be like my own.

Turns out she wanted to be a spiteful slut - had me fired from my job last month and broke up with me three days later. Tried to cuck me by sending texts about these other guys.

Give yourself a week starting today to wallow in self pity. Find your best pictures and stick 'em on Tinder. I obviously don't know if you're skinny or thick but I gained a considerable amount of weight this year so I started skipping, running and skating to take my mind off things and get up off my lazy ass. Make it a daily routine.

It might seem like the end of the world, but you'll forget about her before you know it.

Yes
Now am with a 10/10 with morals and a sense of honor for ten years

You married young to a piece of thrash. Happens a lot to decent men.

Deal with the legal end and concentrate on your job for a bit.

When you get bored enough buy a good suit and bring an 8 or higher to an expensive restaurant.