twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beats me

Fuck off fag.

its usually painful

u should. and stream it live. post ink

just fucking do it dude, jesus

Dying is expensive

buttsecks

if you want someone to talk you out of suicide, you've come to the wrong place, ol' buckaroo. i suspect this is just the most recent in a long list of you fucking up.

how about we discuss the most epic ways to kill yourself so you may go down as a hero when you an hero.

all debts are forgiven in Sup Forumstard hell.

Life is one time gift dont waste it, theres nothing after it

Inevitably, you will tittyfuck. Even if you have to pay for it. Nobody kills themselves after tittyfucks. They stay alive for more tittyfucks.

Cause you're not worthy of a funeral

Permanent solution to what is usually a temporary problem

It's the ultimate over reaction of a selfish person

yolo

go rob a bank OP
get tons of money for drugs and hookers

if it goes south you could suicide by cop.

its a win win situation. I imagine being at the very bottom of your rope and having no hope for the future or concern about your life and physical health is a beautiful place to be. Just think of all the possibilities.

You shouldn't kill your self, because I already want to do that. I would look less original.

you know what's selfish? everyone else guilting you into living a life of constant pain and sorrow.

there are some people that don't have a "temporary problem" you shitquoting fucknugget.

i agree with this but don't let someone have fucking nightmares bcs he killed scum like you. fucking end it with your own gun

youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c

do it man, be free