How does it feel to know that Islam will the religion of all humans on Earth very soon?

How does it feel to know that Islam will the religion of all humans on Earth very soon?

The evils of western culture needs to be purged from this Earth. Islam is our only hope.
Oh crusaders of the West, come to Islam. Worship Allah and follow in the footsteps of Muhammad SAW, or you can continue to be infidels and enemies of Islam.

Either way, your children will be Muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGf62lZleGA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kw1mPAPwNbc
youtube.com/watch?v=XAIws0Ki1g0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will kill every last mudslime if they come near my children.

I'm an atheist and hate all nonwhites, but you're probably right. The billionaires in charge of the west are deliberately sabotaging it.

Muhammad was gay, that's why they pray with their ass in the air.

OP is a faggot.

Also, those retarded shit-eating grins get me every time.

Why are westerners so violent? Barbarics pigs... the whole lot of them.
They need Islam, the religion of peace to learn to be civil.

You post this thread all the time. What's going on man? You cool?

>Westerners violent
>Post a riot done by Muslims

Top kek.

> Islam, the religion of peace
> terrorism
> pedophilia
> sharia law
> behead people over "ayy muhammad here, if i split to allah n shit do you wanna be a bro and replace me?"
> peace

>implying there is only one Muslim on the internet
You can't really be this dumb, can you?

pork is the answer. PORK I TELL THEE

A key feature of virtue signaling is the empty-eyed grin.

I wish he is alive

They look pretty white to me... somebody is in denial.

You ignorant cunt, that picture is from the brussels riots where shitskins decided they were oppressed.

Not all, nigger. Atheists don't accept religion.

>Islam the religion of peace
>standing up to barbaric invaders and oppressors
>marrying and consumatting according to science and biology rather than pagan counting of rotations around the sun
>having good, timeless ideals for a non-cucked, lawful and decent society, not constantly perverting laws to riduiculous extremes
>Justice for rapists and murderes instead of the western males promotion of rape culture
>not pacifism

FTFY

>Muslim
>tattoo sleeves
Lol, westerners are incredibly stupid.

i lmaod

If fucking FouseyNoob got tattoos...

No they are sand-niggers.

Proof that Muslims are fags. Way to go muhammed, you ass addict

youtube.com/watch?v=nGf62lZleGA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kw1mPAPwNbc
youtube.com/watch?v=XAIws0Ki1g0

Islam is not a race. You can be white and also muslim.

So you admit, we have converted enough of you there to start causing riots...

Wonderful.

Youre so vapid its weird to be trying to claim your shit religion is #1. There havent been any muslim riots in America. If they did theyd fucking die lol. Theyd be shot dead in the streets. Islam is the one group of people that no one in america really likes.

Plus you disgusting degenerates smell like shit. Adopt deodorant into your culture and you may overtake a country.

America is the one country in the world that nobody likes... the difference is, we don't come from a cucked society that tries to be "liked".

Learn from your European brethren. They were always first to making great societal changes. Now they're all flocking to Islam by the millions... don't get left behind.

Every day, victories are acheived.

Bait but......

Both secularists and muslims forget their are more Roman Catholics in the world than muslims. This includes military ordinates in every elite military structure in the US and EU, Latin America etc.

It is the church hierarchy itself that restrains 500 million of them from taking out the thrash and eliminating their critics and for fun retaking the middle east.

Don't awaken a giant from slumber. Be quiet, be peaceful be charitable or if you do wake the giant watch as you are buried by hundreds of millions who reject abortion, divorce, adultery and the innate savagery of the abomination that is islam.

I just want a meteor to destroy the planet already.

Muslims areally about 100 years behind most western country. Religion becomes less important as time goes on so I'm not concerned. Ur great grandchildren will be atheist

If anything religion is slowly dying off in the western world

muhammad is that you?

Wooo... I'm so scared /s.

Non-Islamic cultures are sick ands disgusting, especially western Christianity who have imposed their wicked ways on everyone elsethrough war and oppression.
But Allah is wise and knows your society will fail because you have watered down your beliefs to the point were self-defense of your people is frowned upon, whereas in Islam it is a religious duty.

>Islam will dominate
>deal with it.

The EU and every nation in it is obliged by originally Roman Catholic values of charity that oblige restrained treatment of a tiny minority of 7% of the population that are muslim. The same Roman Catholic origins also include the teaching of just war o defence of innocents and self. Muslims are soaked in ignorance and assume that they won't be slaughtered if they make themselves a threat to innocents in the EU. Therefore they should shut up, be peaceful and charitable or leave before they force a war that will remove their religion and cultures from world history forever.

Europe is the heart of the two biggest wars in human history and the ghetto dwelling muslim minorities would do well to be quiet and show great respect or suffer the consequences.

>tips fedora

If white people adopt Islam they just become white muslims, what will happen is muslim culture will be white-washed, the prophet will be depicted as a white man and all major contributions to Islamic culture would be considered the development of white people. It's the same shit that happened to christianity, there's literally nothing new to what your proposing OP. who cares?

I'm looking forward to fighting the scourge. Can't wait to kill some medieval sand chimps.

> values of charity that oblige restrained treatment of a tiny minority
>just war o defence of innocents and self.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh deceitful crusader, your tricks and lies do not work on Muslims. Maybe you can lie and take advantage of tribal Africans, but a wise Muslim will never fall for you tricks.

You and your people are the opposite of that, and you will never change until you embrace Islam. History and current events have proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You believe this because you are a savage with no education who gets his impression from degenerate muslim ghetto dwellers who steal, deal drugs and live on social security.

You know nothing of just war doctrine and your should be very aware that once that is ever triggered nearly a billion Roman Catholics and some of the greatest military and economic powers on earth will eliminate islam permanently. This would be a human tragedy as hundreds of millions would die, most muslim. Muslims in general have no knowledge of European or Roman Catholicism. The same obligations that oblige charity and tolerance are the ones that make a declared just war unstoppable.

I think of muslims as barbaric savages in ghettos. So far that is all they are and all they show themselves to be.

brb gonna wipe my poopy ass with the quran

I actually pity you but your should pity more the impoverished and mostly criminal muslim minorities who live in ghettoes in the EU that you are setting up for extermination by threatening innocent lives and the vales of Christian civilisation. You don't know anything of life outside degenerate urban squalor.

:)

Still don't haven't evolved to use water to clean shit, huh? I pity these filthy animals.

Maybe if you read the Quran instead of tearing it for sub-par wiping, you would learn something about hygiene. Stay filthy, barbarian.

What's with this picture? children mocking Islam?
Clearly this is just for fun. I'm not a moslem, but I know that men and women pray separated. Also girls dont wear a Hijab.

What values? Teaching your daughters to be whores and your sons to be faggots? LOL!

Many westerners are sick of your shit and are starting to realize the pure way of life that is Islam.

There is no such thing as an innocent westerner. They all support their countries aggression and warmongering against Muslims.
We will make Europe great again.

The Pakistanis I see wandering like lost children stunned by the wealth of the west engaged in delivering bad cheap food while they live in self imposed squalor are so profoundly lacking in education they pass as almost clinically retarded. They are if anything objects of abject pity.

They ghettoise themselves and their children engage in coping US black culture, petty criminality and occasional freak reversions to a barbaric culture of murder by suicide and killing their female relatives. They own none of the land or capital in Europe and have almost no representation politically or in officer corps.

They should be very careful not to be perceived as threatening the lives of those who compose the vast majority around them.

I genuinely fear that I they do not improve themselves that they will meet the same fate as those who died in concentration camps in ww2.

However whenever I read the inane ramblings of some third world lunatic like the OP the phrase 'they are asking for it' does spring to mind,

Everyone who comes to Islam has to learn somewhere. You don't just go from infidel to Mujahid in 1 day....
These children are the next generation of Native European Muslims. The future is Islam.
Get ready.

ahhhh... school
i remeber these days
>lets see how goat fuckers live

Oh look a skyscraper. The desert people caught up to early 20th century technology. Great job, goatfuckers!

The same tolerance of whores and faggots is what protects muslims in the EU. However whores and faggots have always existsed and always will, whether muslims will exist as oil money vanishes and they draw genocidal intent against themselves with innumerable acts of barbarity is another matter.

Personally I think the existent muslim ghetto dwellers in Europe will become itinerant refuse on the outskirts of western civilisation forever after the oil money is gone as their predecessors the roma gypsies became.

>Come to another persons country
>wreck shit up
>they are asking to be exterminated

You have just explained our Jihad, brother. Fortunately, our culture unanimously agrees on those three points because there is no cuckery or political correctness to destroy us.

We will give our enemies the choice to convert or die.

they didnt even seperate the girls from the boys. And they allow the bitches in the back without veils. Did they send the infidels to the female prayer room?

The TALLEST skyscraper in the world.

I think you will witness the worldwide evaporation of islam worldwide within your lifetime if you are in your 20s. As the oil wealth that has funded lunatic wahhabism dries up and young people raised as muslims become aware that the only fruits of islam are poverty and authoritarianism, it will face a cultural collapse. In fact the muslim brotherhood thought exactly the same. It is islam that cannot survive contact with western civilisation.

>The same tolerance of whores and faggots is what protects muslims in the EU.
Tolerance? There is outright promotion of it. Just like there will soon be outright promotion of Islam to aid it's spread over the lands of infidels, bringing light and prosperity to a diseased land.

That whole city was made by Western knowhow. Shitskins don't add anything of value to the world.

you do realise mohammed drank camel piss right?
some hygiene right there..

كسمك يا اوبي

Kek. After everyone else came there to show you how westerners how it's done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
Thank Allah you have that H1-B...

>How does it feel to know that Islam will the religion of all humans on Earth very soon?
That's education for you!

I sit writing in an EU nation which like most EU counties has a distinguished history in killing.

Muslims here are a tiny and annoyingly vocal minority. Many people of a rightwing persuasion would like to exterminate them. The main body of society chooses tolerance and charity as they are values that generations of killing and the core values of Christendom embrace. Muslims choose to live in ghettoes and their youth are unemployable petty criminals. They have no role in agriculture, the military, land ownership and when they do acquire a tenement in an inner city they immediately covert it to a slum. They fail to advance themselves even with free education provided and they are a burden on the social security charitable mechanisms.

In my country millions attend Roman Catholic church services every Sunday in numbers that dwarf these tiny muslim ghettoes and it is those that attend Roman Catholic schools that excel academically.

Your conception of muslims as being something more than a modern variant on roma gypsies is deluded.

You seem keen that these muslim dregs of society living on the margins of it should be viewed as a threat. It is in fact imperative that the centre ground of society does not view them as such or by simply allowing the extreme right to do what it wishes to muslims they will be exterminated utterly.

Is this some sort of part of the muslim suicide culture, your wish to be perceived as a threat?

Islam might fuck the world but it'll never take it over

The Chinese and Russians fucking hate mudslimes, they'd carpet bomb the shit out of Europe and sandcunt land on a whim

If we weren't a threat, why are millions of westerners in America voting for Trump?
Are they all idiots who are falling for a dumb "fearmongering"?

Clearly they know something you don't.

>posts some irrelevant shitskin who got his masters degrees in a western university as proof of how great islamic knowhow is.

yeah ok

Holy shit. Hillary Clinton came into my room to bring me a jar of pickles and I literally screamed at her and hit the jar of pickles out of her hand. She started to have a seizure and threw a barbell at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to Hillary but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe Trump has the dankest memes. I want to be stronger together. I want Hillary to be president and let in more refugees. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought she was polling well in Virginia???? This is so fucked.

Greatest threat to western civilization are cunts like Angela Merkel and Hillary Clinton. That's why.

i'm in the EU too, recently got a muslim neighbor, actually needed to call the police because of the smell of death, they are an unorganised, filthy and are clearly mentally retarded (like american dindu's) , and with every day public opinion seems to get worse, they are asking for a war they cannot possibly win.

Go save more pictures twice

>Father of modern skyscrapers
>reason the WTC, Willis Tower, Burj Khalifa is possible
>recieved grounding education in Muslim nation of Bangladesh
>Literally shaped Chicago skyline

You're welcome, infidel.

Muslims rule over you. We help you put up your tall buildings and take them down too... never forget that.

allahu akbar sandniggers when trump becomes president islam will go up allah's asshole

Did they shit in hallway? Ive heard about apartment buildings going to complete shit since they moved in.

Same bro, humanity disgusts me. I will mourn those that I care about and like, but they carry in them the genes of a vile and degenerate species. Cleanse the earth in flame, and begin again....

And why are they a threat exactly?
>Because WE are a threat

Nice attempt at avoiding admitting that. Too bad it's too true to ignore.

كفايه ديبايت يا اولاد الشرموطه

Anonymous FAGGOT NO BURKHAS FREEDOM / FAGGOT >> PORK NAKED WOMEN FREEDOM FREEDOM PORK NO BURKHAS FREEDOM PORK FAGGOT >> PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK
How FAGGOT does FAGGOT it FAGGOT feel FAGGOT to FAGGOT know FAGGOT that FAGGOT Islam FAGGOT will FAGGOT the FAGGOT religion FAGGOT of FAGGOT all FAGGOT humans FAGGOT on FAGGOT Earth FAGGOT very FAGGOT soon?

The FAGGOT evils FAGGOT of FAGGOT western FAGGOT culture FAGGOT needs FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT purged FAGGOT from FAGGOT this FAGGOT Earth. FAGGOT Islam FAGGOT is FAGGOT our FAGGOT only FAGGOT hope.
Oh FAGGOT crusaders FAGGOT of FAGGOT the FAGGOT West, FAGGOT come FAGGOT to FAGGOT Islam. FAGGOT Worship FAGGOT Allah FAGGOT and FAGGOT follow FAGGOT in FAGGOT the FAGGOT footsteps FAGGOT of FAGGOT Muhammad FAGGOT SAW, FAGGOT or FAGGOT you FAGGOT can FAGGOT continue FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT infidels FAGGOT and FAGGOT enemies FAGGOT of FAGGOT Islam.

Either FAGGOT way, FAGGOT your FAGGOT children FAGGOT will FAGGOT be FAGGOT Muslim.

i'm quite sure they've pissed in the stairwell, i make sure not to touch anything, they also seem to completely ignore or not comprehend english or respect, until you get really pissed off anyway.

شيك ماي دبز
Check my dubs fags and stop fighting

Your mosques built with Saudi oil money will become nighclubs. Your youth atheists. You are tolerated along with whores and faggots which like muslims are vocal but largely irrelevant noisy minorities. The whores and faggots do not however commit acts of violence and indeed while they did not seek to advocate their degeneracy were tolerated. Now that they have begon to do so, watch as the disposition of tolerance changes. Homosexuality is inate to muslim cultures such as Afghanistan, as is poverty and authoritarianism. Muslims are just another form of socially outcast minorities that like whores and faggots look inward to their own self importance, not outward to the vast majority who could exterminate them with a breath. All three groups are by and large irrelevant, unless they are perceived as a threat by that broader majority and when that happens....horror is unleashed.

If you had even a minute knowledge of European history you would know this. You do not because your education consisted of memorising the Koran and deluding yourself to the fact that the Arabian peninsula was a barbaric hinterland which will revert to that when the oil money has gone. Like children arabs squandered the money and no one on the planet will pity them when they die in vast numbers when it is gone and they look to vanity projects in cement as they starve and murder each other. For at least six generations my family has in each generation made instruction and experience in martial skills an obligation and our loyalty is to Rome.

So not fuck with us. Serve and do what you inclined to which is to work as servants with limited education who clean and prepare food when trained and we will be kind to you. Threaten us and manage to be perceived as a threat your ghettoes streets will run with the blood of your families.

If this post is trips mudslimes take over Europe

>Angela Merkel

DRINKING GAME

>How does it feel to know that Islam will the religion of all humans on Earth very soon?
>Islam will the religion
Take English 101 and try again. :^)

فاشل يا كلب كسمك احا
Only a Muslim can get trips to take over
Not only eurofags

HAHAHAHAHAHA ISLAMOPHOBIC FAGGOT

k

because racism like yours isn't totally clearly mentally retarded

>reason the WTC, Willis Tower, Burj Khalifa is possible
hardly, he was just the first to officially think of it.

Bangladesh is a secular democracy btw.

shut up

now

do not post here again

Ofcourse the iceberg is a threat, if you have a crazed captain steering directly towards it.

asshole?

>Islam will the religion
good to see mudslime's still cant do punctuation.

All religion is dying, the largest country in the world has public school "Atheist" I mean science classes as mandatory for EVERYONE, in all likelihood it's just a matter of time before Muslim children also worship the Gods of Logic and Reason or "science".

>We place so much emphasis on STEM classes that our little bastards graduate unable to read anything but math