I need help analyzing this painting for class

I need help analyzing this painting for class

Other urls found in this thread:

tuttartpitturasculturapoesiamusica.com/2012/04/edouard-manet-1832-1883-french.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8y-CGhMw
vocaroo.com/i/s0bTQEPgN3zK
classroom.synonym.com/write-picture-analysis-essay-2441.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a lemon.

It's a lemon

Gee I dunno, but if I had to guess I'd say it was a lemon on a plate. Just my thoughts though, hope this helps man.

It's a lemon

It's a lemon.

It shows a lemon on a speaker which implies the creator/thinker/artist would only play the freshest beats.

OP, is this a lemon?

it´s a lovely picture.

what does the lemon symbolize about us as human beings

It's a lemon

It's a lemon

tuttartpitturasculturapoesiamusica.com/2012/04/edouard-manet-1832-1883-french.html

faggot°

>still-life painting
>realism
>lemon stealing whore

lonely lemon seeks gathering of like individuals. down for lemonparty or whatever.

A yellow lime

Furthermore to this it conveys that the artist has a thick skin, and if you were open him up and chew on his insides you would pull a funny face. Also he goes well with coke, as in cocaine.

pretty sure that's a lemon, OP

This is obviously a metaphor for fin de siecle's decadence. Are you blind fagget?

/thread

It's a melon.

That we're all sour

The yellow color means it's a lemon. The black color on the side of the lemon means it's eternal suffering.

>oh its a metaphorical lemon

youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8y-CGhMw

why do people paint bananas so often?

>obviously

>an metaphor
>explaining in french

would anyone fap to this lemon

Dear op
Words cant be written on this painting
These people don't give appreciation to good art
Any way here's my opinion
vocaroo.com/i/s0bTQEPgN3zK

>lemon on a plate

it is a lemon on a PLATTER YOU INEDUCATED PIG

depressed, sour person. black background depressing

Manet clearly loves lemons. There is even a website dedicated to exploring Manet and his connection with lemons at lemonparty.org. That should help you with your research.

>Oh, I'm an uneducated dumbass from America barely speaking my own language. I'm so offended.

it is an UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEE!!!!!! lemon.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0bTQEPgN3zK
you sound like you are fucking 13

You failed at the meme arrows my friend

This is sublime

maybe it says something about the duality of man

perhaps its a lemanon

Let's hear your voice then you fag?

It yellow EROTIC TEXTURE is eloquently putting all the observers in a sort of....TRANCE... and its just such a magnificent painting

No, it is sublemon.

Just say it's a statement about the futility of existence or some other pretentious stupid shit that an art student would say. Your teacher probably doesn't know how to "interpret" it either so it's not like s/he will know any better.

it's a giant chickpea idiots

Um heres what you do, you bring your professor a jug of lemonaid and take a picture of him/her with this picture. Then you screencap it, when life gives you lemons. Staple a print of it to your report. It will not matter any of the content, you will get good grade.

tl;dr: I wanna fuck it.

I see the objectification of asian women and control over their sexuality.

glad someone else knows about this connection. that site is a great resource for many in depth perspectives on lemon art

You failed at life, pal. Go eat you sausage.

Bland subject matter, even for a still life.
While the use of color is spot on (look at the subtle reflection) the shading leaves something to be desired. The lemon looks deformed.

If the lemon was meant to be painted that way, then perhaps the painting is a statement on life. That even though we make look plain or deformed, that doesn't mean we're unworthy of the effort to create art, indeed we can be preserved in art just as beauty is.

This piece depicts a barren, low-light environment, and as the artist only has a lemon on his plate, could be a cry for help. The only substance in his barren life is sour and unpleasant.

Anyway yeah mash those words together you'll be fine.

>Being newfag
>Projecting this hard

You can't fuck a lemon up the ass OP

Damn good bullshitter. Listen to this guy

It appears to be some sort of lemon.

>newfag
So you've been here for years? That explains a lot.

As we can see, the image has been painted using warm colours. It shows us a yellow fruit - most likely a lemon, on a silver plate. The painting itself doesn't show alot, however it leaves us wondering about what was the artist's original idea. That ability to make us think makes the image itself something more mysterious, than a real lemon on a plate, considering it took time to paint and we don't know and can't find out what's beyond the borders of the canvas. Overall, by drawing something simple the author creates a complicated image. It is like that not because he did something, but because of how we see the painting.
>tldr; its a lemon

you are a fucking god

This

When life gives you lemon, make a painting

i'm missing some happy little clouds, OP. I don't know what to think of this

It's somekind of a round banana lol

why would you analyze an orange?

as a graduated graphic designer i can confirm this

that's what banannas look like in France

Is it a good idea to microwave this?

>explaining in french
When did he do that?

kek

It's a legendary pokemon

Finally a real answer

The dark colors tell me that the artist was depressed and melancholic.
Probably because he was a shit artist.
I mean there is absolutely zero perspective in this painting
Just look on the shadow of the plate!

Some kind of weird orange

Yeah don't you remember my username?

classroom.synonym.com/write-picture-analysis-essay-2441.html

Ilikedadscock14?