Any momanons here right now? Have a question about post child birth sex

Any momanons here right now? Have a question about post child birth sex

Hey there.

I'm a medfag. In my experience as a physician, I found that it is best to engage in strictly anal sex with the mother for 3 months after childbirth. In which time the mother can train her vaginal muscles to be tight enough for some manstick in the meantime.

Tits plz. Don't forget the timestamp

You a faggot m8?

Had to wait 2 weeks, still had to be extra careful to not mess up my stitches. All was fine.

So how about we hear the question? Or maybe you should just fuck off to yahoo answers?

what about libido

can we see ur stitches pls? also, show tits

Too tired to really care. Having a baby wake you up every couple hours to eat and be changed pretty much destroys any thought other than trying to figure out when you can sleep again.

Oh i was horny as a motherfucker. When hubby was gone, i'd bang the milkman or use a deodorant as a dildo

It was 2 years ago.

Also, I'm not exploiting my gender for attention, this post is directed toward a demographic I'm part of. Tits doesn't apply.

So has your sex drive come back to normal yet then?

1) Tits are always relevant.
2) you posted this on the fucking random board of Sup Forums, get the fuck out of here with your sanctimoniousness.

Oh, hush. You're just being ornery.

Yes, it's fine now. After the first 5-6 months I was pretty much back to normal. Everything's cool.

Care to post proof you're a mom? Or at least a female?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

hes saying post timestamped tits

Show tits faggot

I can't prove I'm a mom, my son won't be home until Sunday night. I'll post tits with timestamp if you'll accept that as proof.

yes that is proof good enough

How many children?

this

tits or gtfo. either way stfu until you deliver

Sent from my Android phone

Alright, I don't know what makes you men think tits are so special, but here you go.

I have two children, one's 8 and one's 2.

>ornery.
is spelled horny you dumb cunt

about time. this thread may proceed now

Nice! Would suckle for hours / 10

>I don't know what makes you men think tits are so special
youd rather show your vagina?

Not bad. Now your ass.

Good, femanon...

Not at all.

You men see tits, ass, and vagina all the time. I'd just think it would stop being so exciting after a while.

>strictly anal sex

but she poops from there ?!?!

And now im going to fap to a new pair

Currently dating a mother of two
Her little ones are 3 and 7 years old respectively
It feels great, she's very sensitive, have sex a few times a week easy.

I don't want to blind you or disappoint you, and showing my ass would do both of those things. You'd be better off finding a trap thread, I need to quit being lazy and do squats.

Once you've seen one naked, you want to see them all.

i mean she types like a mom and that makes me feel good pls stay mom

Dadanon here. My wife and I didn't have sex for like 4 1/2 months after our kid was born. We fooled around but not full on sex until 4 1/2 months. It felt weird for her because of the scaring. Got her super super wet one night and she came almost as soon as my whole dick was in her. She never ever came that fast before. Just gotta be patient. That snatch takes a beating when the kid comes out.

Show us vagina pls

How many case files from how many obligors?

hi dad

get those momtits on cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog
oh, and pussy too

fgts get in here!!!!

THIS IS ARSON BJORK
lord and saviour of Sup Forums
He's getting drunk :D

twitch /twotragedies

Are you asking about child support? I got it from my oldest's dad for a little bit. I live with my younger one's father.

Don't you mean post birth child sex?

Sup Forums is a paradise where men can be as vulgar and irrational as possible without repercussion (depending on if they're retarded and show actual info of themselves)

you must understand 40% (probly lower) of the posters here might be swell people irl but this is how they let loose after a long day of pretending to care about other people

I'm too shy, user. Sorry. I'm not really in the "body positivity" camp. I'm 5'3" and weigh 126 but I still have belly fat and a double chin. I'm hoping to get down to 107, maybe then I'll get on cam sometime.

C section all the way.

>safer
>won't leave you with a handicapped pussy that you can't fuck with force

I know. I don't tend to get mad or be mean or anything, I understand what Sup Forums is for.

Show your ass.

Are they both black?

I was asking how many kids from how many fathers.

mom ily

we have fatty cammers, so you ain't got anything to worry about cuz you ain't close to a fatty yet. should be fun, will help confidence and dudes will probably get off to you

Neither of them are.

kek

Ass?

Hahaha

Nice tits OP

>Have a question about post child birth sex

Common sense says that you'd let pain be your guide:

- No pain: go for it.
- Pain: don't do it.
- Pain that lasts too long: see your doctor.

Also, you might want to look at non-penetrative sex.

Are you masturbating? If so, then there's no reason you can't turn that into a mutual sexual experience.

If you're not masturbating, then is it because of pain, or because a lack of sexual urges?

I appreciate you, but I don't have what it takes to satisfy you gentlemen and I'd rather not waste your time.

just cam up and find out. you'll like it, we'll like it.

>what makes you men think tits are so special

With those tits I understand why you feel the way you do.

>just gtfo next time okay

Jesus christ you autist she's not interested in camming for you faggots. Get the hint already she's trying to be nice about it.

oh come on now. The tits are ok.

I disliked her black nail polish more.

stfu pathetic faggot. the faggot mods cap everything anyway. there's even been girls that blackmailed and stalked because they make the girls show id to prove age before camming, so the faggots get her info first thing

you could ask this anywhere else

lolsno

whiteknight much? you also gonna tell her how her saggy tits are perfect?

I honestly could care less about her feelings, it's just annoying seeing you flood the thread asking her to join your cringe cam. Just fuck off mate go to /soc/.

and go back to tumblr, sjw

>you're a sjw!
Whatever faggot. Enjoy your sausage party camfest. Thanks for running momanon off before she showed any more pics.

cringe faggot

>pic related, it's you